meastro vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctor ketchup
i recently just read future imperfect 1 and 2 and i loved it! i thought the meastro was kick ass! then when i came a cross a pic of thanos and wondered who would win? i eventually setteld fo meastro but it would be incredibly close so who do you think? debate now!

King KAM
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
i recently just read future imperfect 1 and 2 and i loved it! i thought the meastro was kick ass! then when i came a cross a pic of thanos and wondered who would win? i eventually setteld fo meastro but it would be incredibly close so who do you think? debate now! thanos dont lose...especially not on KMC...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King KAM
thanos dont lose...especially not on KMC...
thumb up

Thanos_1971
Maestro sure isn't Odin Or Tyrant.He loses here,badly.

Sub_Mariner
Meastro For The Win stick out tongue

Dinalfos
If this isn't H2H then Maestro loses 10/10. And even when it IS h2h, I would give the edge to Thanos. Although this would be a much better fight.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Dinalfos
If this isn't H2H then Maestro loses 10/10. And even when it IS h2h, I would give the edge to Thanos. Although this would be a much better fight.
Yeah something like that. Thanos 6/10, and Maestro a few wins also.

Innerhype
Originally posted by King KAM
thanos dont lose...especially not on KMC...

lol

celestialdemon
Thanos ftw.

Grimm22
Even if Mastero had the power cosmic, he would get owned no expression

Thanos 100/10

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
i recently just read future imperfect 1 and 2 and i loved it! i thought the meastro was kick ass! then when i came a cross a pic of thanos and wondered who would win? i eventually setteld fo meastro but it would be incredibly close so who do you think? debate now!

You decided that the Maestro would win based on a picture of Thanos you saw? Thanos' strength is way higher than the Maestro's, not to mention all of Thanos' other powers.

roughrider
Meastro? Never heard of him. stick out tongue

Now; The Maestro...
He may be an insane Hulk from the future with even more strength, but he hasn't got any better chance than the regular Hulk.

hulkrulz
If hand to hand then Maestro takes majority. As far as i know he's the only that is listed in the class 200. if not hand to hand then Thanos smokes him

long pig
Even h2h Maestro will lose.

Thanos is probably stronger at base and if not, he can boost it to an unknown limit. He's a better fighter and is more durable plus he has shields.

Horrificus
Originally posted by hulkrulz
If hand to hand then Maestro takes majority. As far as i know he's the only that is listed in the class 200. if not hand to hand then Thanos smokes him

I agree.
Maestro, h2h is a serious threat.
He is an insane Hulk that wandered the post-nuclear earth, soaking up radiation.
He has already wiped out earths heroes.
Thanos was never able to do that.

HisMajestyAC43
thanos has never had to wipe out earth heroes, he's too busy rearranging the cosmos, attacking celestials, and reaking universal havok...

thanos would not only beat Maestro h2h, he would also destroy him any other way they fought. Thanos is no chump when it comes to h2h, trainer of gamora ring a bell?

thanos 10/10.

Horrificus
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
thanos has never had to wipe out earth heroes, he's too busy rearranging the cosmos, attacking celestials, and reaking universal havok...

thanos would not only beat Maestro h2h, he would also destroy him any other way they fought. Thanos is no chump when it comes to h2h, trainer of gamora ring a bell?

thanos 10/10.

I agree that Thanos is capable of great schemes. We are not talking about that. We are talking about Thanos is a fight.

And, yes, Thanos HAS fought Earth's heroes before. He was never able to wipe them out except for the times he did it in the big stories, with big artifacts.

bigbran
Originally posted by hulkrulz
If hand to hand then Maestro takes majority. As far as i know he's the only that is listed in the class 200. if not hand to hand then Thanos smokes him Thanos is listed as a class 1000. Bio's also mean nothing.
Thanos has shown to be able to absolutely rape Surfer in h2h.
While a Bannerless Hulk, didn't do too much to Surfer.

Thanos can also amp his strength up.
Maestro loses anyway possible.

boriquaking55
This thread has been done.

Thanos 10/10 - unless its h2h only where I still give it to Thanos 7/10

hulkrulz
Current Thanos probably can't fight as good h2h but current Thanos is too strong, i thought about it and realized that it was the current thanos fightin. Thanos 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.