Wolverine vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Ok so this fight takes place in Central park NYC. Wolverine has his adamantium. Who win's?

Sam Z
doh

kenobi
Godzilla wins. Period! The King of Monsters does not job to Wolverine. Wolverine could not even penetrate Godzillas hide with his claws.

juggernaut66666
imafool

Ultraman Baltan
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!?!?!?!?! Next it'll be Robin vs. Mongul! Marvel Godzilla at ONLY FIFTEEN FEET(the "average height" of a normal sized Godzilla) took out the bloody Fantastic Four! Every Godzilla wins easily(even G.I.N.O and Hanna Barbarra!).

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!?!?!?!?! Next it'll be Robin vs. Mongul! Marvel Godzilla at ONLY FIFTEEN FEET(the "average height" of a normal sized Godzilla) took out the bloody Fantastic Four! Every Godzilla wins easily(even G.I.N.O and Hanna Barbarra!).

Well Said.

Thanos_1971
laughing

juggernaut66666
wolverine2

Tassadar

thumbup1

badabing
Believe it or not, this thread has.....just look for yourselves.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t325726.html

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
wolverine2

grey fox
I don't know about Gino winning but definitely Hanna Barbara...although i hope Wolvie gut's Godzookie.

badabing
Awww, poor Godzookie. sad

laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by badabing
Awww, poor Godzookie. sad

Screw poor Godzookie.

I want to see Wolverine walk into the x-mansion wearing the skinned remains of Godzookie . Logan proclaiming that he's 'The best at what he does' and how he 'iced that punk gozilla' before Cyclops points out to Wolvie that what he's wearing isn't Godzilla. That THIS (Cyclops would point to a large computer screen showing a few bad-ass G feats) was Godzilla.

Logan would then shat himself.

Velkyn
Godzilla 9/10

Wolverine wins one by getting hung in Godzilla's throat.

badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
Screw poor Godzookie.

I want to see Wolverine walk into the x-mansion wearing the skinned remains of Godzookie . Logan proclaiming that he's 'The best at what he does' and how he 'iced that punk gozilla' before Cyclops points out to Wolvie that what he's wearing isn't Godzilla. That THIS (Cyclops would point to a large computer screen showing a few bad-ass G feats) was Godzilla.

Logan would then shat himself.
Pft, Logan would use the claws on Godzilla and disembowel him.

Ultraman Baltan
Pft, Logan would use the claws on Godzilla and disembowel him.

Go watch some Goddzilla comics and movies.

badabing
Go watch some Goddzilla comics and movies.
I'll let you slide because your new but my post was oozing with SARCASM. eek! laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
wolverine2

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Velkyn
Godzilla 9/10

Wolverine wins one by getting hung in Godzilla's throat.

How the hell is he going to get up there, huh?

badabing
How the hell is he going to get up there, huh?
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine is god. You know, I know it, your Mom knows it, even your avatar knows it.
And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.

This quote was taken from the Human Torch vs Wolverine thread. Any questions?

shifty

Ultraman Baltan
This quote was taken from the Human Torch vs Wolverine thread. Any questions?

shifty

Yes. Isn't Godzilla 200-300 feet tall and not 50?

badabing
Yes. Isn't Godzilla 200-300 feet tall and not 50?
50 feet or 200-300 feet, it's all relative. Godzilla gets eviscerated with the CLAWS!

Ultraman Baltan
50 feet or 200-300 feet, it's all relative. Godzilla gets eviscerated with the CLAWS!

Sarcasm, I'm guessing.

badabing
Sarcasm, I'm guessing.
cool thumb up
Yeah, you caught me. The worst thing is that I READ Wolverine, but the fans sometimes take it over the edge with his abilities.

Horrificus
I say that if Logan even gets close enough to cut Godzilla's ankle, G's radiation overcomes Logan's healing factor and he dies in a pool of puss and blood.

Tron
Believe it or not, this thread has.....just look for yourselves.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t325726.html

Use that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.