Best All Around Team runs the Guantlest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tank- Orion
Defense- XMan
Control- Hal Jordan
Energy Blast- Silver Surfer
Mele- Thor
All Around- Superman
Mystich Arts - Spawn

1.The 8th Day Avatars
2. The Hyperclan
3. The Crime Sydicate and The Squandron Supreme
4. THe Maestro/Morg/Doomsday/Lobo/Classic Juggs/Sinestro
5. Odin(Marvel)/Zeus(DC)
6.Tyrant/GoG(DC)
7. Uatu/Ganthet
8.Celestial
9.Galactus
10. 3 Quantum Mechanics in Giant Form.

Validus
lol @ Superman being the all around guy

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Tee-Hee.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Yeah he's the best all around.

He has The best strength

Close to the best in speed advantage

nearly Peerless stamina and durability

An excellent hand to hand fighter

Two extremely powerful long range weapons in the form of heat vision and wind breath

You could take any of os Superman's powers and make an unber heroe. He has them all. He's the best all around.

It's funny that even a thread with Marvel And DC characters running together, someone finds a way to insult one company's characters.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's funny that even a thread with Marvel And DC characters running together, someone finds a way to insult one company's characters.
Well you know me. Famous Marvel fanboy on this forum.

I'm just failing to see how Superman is the best all around guy on a team with Green Lantern and Silver Surfer. Not to mention Orion with the Astro Force and Thor with Mjolnir. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Skeets
Tee-Hee Fanboy said that Surfer and Green Lantern are more versatile than Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well you know me. Famous Marvel fanboy on this forum.

I'm just failing to see how Superman is the best all around guy on a team with Green Lantern and Silver Surfer. Not to mention Orion with the Astro Force and Thor with Mjolnir. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Niether hal nor silver surfer are known for thier speed blitz, hand to hand, feats of strength, or durability. Tho surfer and hal can do all of that, they dont' show it. as far as orion and thor goes. ORion is the strongerst and the most durable of all of them. But he's never been shown to fly without the astro force. or fire the astro force without the harness tapping it for him. Thor is highly dependant on his Hammer for many of his abilities. and he isn't as fast as superman. tho his hammer is vastly powerful, he cant' use it for precision stuff like whelding two small pieces of steal tother to save an ocean Liner. it's just the little stuff that makes superman all around. and I dotn' even like the character but still, he is who he is,.

Validus
That's the worst logic I've ever seen. I'm wondering if I should waste my time debating that asinine junk or go make a sandwich.

Sandwich, I choo-choo-choose you.

What If...
There is nothing wrong with superman being the all around guy...Supermans bio states he is a "jackknife" meaning he pulls powers out of his ass.

Here you go again...

MattDay
ahhh orion looked like he was in for a physical fight with superman when they met, most strongest, debatable largely because of superman, most powerful, well if he has the astroforce then im not going against that, power and strength is different, who's gona be the fool who'll try to say they are the same??

MattDay
lol noticed no one has even started saying who they can get too, superman is taking all the attention again!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.