Stick Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Ok this is a more level fight I hope. Captain America Vs Stick, the fight takes place in the Avenger's danger room.

This is Stick by the way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stick_%28comics%29

grey fox
...Stick 8/10

Sub_Mariner
Stick pokes him in the eye for the win.

Alfheim
I have a bad feeling Cap loses this I think his bio says that he made Wolverine look stupid. Shame there is no Stick respect thread.

Sub_Mariner
Hmm, i woukd like to see one.

But ye seriously he owns Cap 9/10.

Alfheim
Argh! Thats the end of that. I was trying to cheer myself up and picked a bad match.

guy222
stick

Nietzschean
Stick doesnt have many panel feats.

Stick was harassing Wolverine while he was still struggling with his feral side and was still devolved.

Wolverine was trying to rescue him from a burning building while stick whacked him over the head with his stick.

Wolverine was getting annoyed at him and eventually stop holding back on Stick and stopped Stick from hitting him..

I say Cap beats him due to superior feats.

cdtm
DD vs Cap is a fight.

Stick, that's just spite against Cap, imo.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by cdtm
DD vs Cap is a fight.

Stick, that's just spite against Cap, imo. I think its spite against DD..

Stick doesnt have the fighting feats to compete with Cap just his name and reputation.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I think its spite against DD..

Stick doesnt have the fighting feats to compete with Cap just his name and reputation.

? Cap vs DD is spite against DD? So Cap is >>> DD?

That's another thread for another day, but I disagree.

Mshinu
Cap gets smacked in the head until he sees all 50 stars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.