Control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://imdb.com/title/tt0421082/

Other than "Inland Empire", this is my most anticipated film. I cannot wait.

forumcrew
im gussing you were a fan of the band?

MildPossession
Control is one for me also. Adore the sig Solo.

Solo
Originally posted by forumcrew
im gussing you were a fan of the band?
Yeah, they've been my favorite for quite some time now.
Originally posted by MildPossession
Control is one for me also. Adore the sig Solo.
Thank you.

C-Dic
My girlfriend's brother's a fan of the band, but I don't see the reason to make a movie. The band itself was somewhat influential, but given Curtis only made one album, then offed himself, what's there to make a movie of?

Wolfie
Originally posted by C-Dic
but given Curtis only made one album, then offed himself, what's there to make a movie of?
About Curtis offing himself?

C-Dic
I'll be blunt. I don't see the importance/significance in the person, nor the movie. He must be like the James Dean of rock n' roll.

Wolfie
Ah, okay. I can respect that. I've never listened to his music so I have no interest in this movie either.

Solo
He recorded two albums. I mean, come on, he practically started the whole goth/cold wave genre. I'm glad they're going to include some Tony Wilson in this, he accidentally helped create the whole rave scene and lost money in the process.

MildPossession
Twenty Four Hour Party People is an interesting film to watch for a bit about all that Tony Wilson stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.