Ken Masters vs Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well?

Shorty G
Mewtwo.

Blanka
what level mewtwo is it?

Coleman Trebor
It doesn't matter. Mew-Two can beat any Steet fighter one on one.

Tha C-Master
I'm not sure against Shin Gouki however, the sf'ers have will power and should be resistant against their stuff. Bison has mind control over all. Shit, bison could probably do some serious damage.

Not garanteed though.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
It doesn't matter. Mew-Two can beat any Steet fighter one on one.

i don't think so against top tiers of SF

SaTsuJiN
mewtwo fought like dragonball with mew lol... plus everyone got blammed to stone when their energy collided... so I really doubt ken would fare well.... mewtwo has very advanced telekinetic powers... (thus his "Psychic Pokemon" classification)

The-Judge
well, a normal rhydon with 180 attack can destroy a bulding in a single attack... were talking about mewtwo, level 100, wih over 300 attackbig grin so in strenght, well, mewtwo wins... a normal scyther, which only exists in safari zone and isnt much higher than level 30 is so fast that its invisible to see when it moves... mewtwo level 100 is faster... plus, mewtwo have recover and some powerful attacks... but dont understimate ken. he is a true fighter

SaTsuJiN
He's a good fighter.. but telekinesis is really powerful.. as Oro has demonstrated... Mewtwo's skill with telekinesis is most likely far higher than Oro's though, and I'm sure ken cant defeat Oro

The-Judge
yeah, and mewtwos strenght and speed is way too much, but ken would last some time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.