Liz causes Norri's death in AWE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
Rumour has it on the net that Will has to choose between Elizabeth and his father. Also I heard from a movie website that Commodore sacrifices his life for Elizabeth!!!

i believ that Will would have to choose between his father and Liz but what about the Norrington thing? does anyone thik he would do that?!

katelovespirate
i support that. i figured Norri would do something heroic, and die tragically after redeeming himself.

I bet Will's father will make him choose Lizzie though. Like he said, Will owes him nothing. However, Will did make the oath to his father. maybe will will choose his dad, and then his dad will sacrifice himself to get will and liz back together or something.
it just seems to good to be true that will would fall out of the romance picture for his dad... ya know?
though it would be lovely...

mmoviejunkie
maybe,
i'm not sure where their relationship stands at the moment

Jacky Sparrow
no I think then he'll choose his father because he wanted to find him since he was a child...and like we see, there's no chance of getting liz back (i hope so)

tia dalma
i think he will chose his father, cuz apparently Will pushes liz away from him in the potc3 trailer. i don't know

CaptinJackLover
Well he could just be angry at the moment but then forgived her....you never know....

katelovespirate
yeah i think will has a tough choice if its true... cause i think he still does love lizzie totally. so it will come down to, he's made promises to both of them

he promised elizabeth he would marry her,

and

he promised his father he would free him from jones

However, the first promise comes with an "if"... "if you'll still have me." will she?

and the second one doesn't mean he cant also marry liz. ya know?

i dont see how he would have to choose between them.

i think Lizzie is going to be the one with the tough choice...

mmoviejunkie
yeah i agree with you kate

katelovespirate
but i guess that all still depends on what Jack is thinking...

is he still going to be pursuing her?

or is he going to leave it in her hands?

or is he going to totally shut down the idea of them being together?

or what????

LovelyOne
Will is going to choose his dad if thats the case...and if Liz is going for Jack..all the more reason to by the end of it

He would stab the heart which resembles Liz in an instant if it meant saving his dad..in DMC..and in DMC his dad was obviusly more important to him than her..he was sidetracked and forgot about her..

So he would drop her in an INSTANT if it meant saving his father in AWE I think

he scared her made her cry in PotC1 when it came to his dad and her lying about him..he didnt care about her feelings at all..he was rather frightning in that scene..he hurt her..his father is always more important to him...always the more important thing..

he already does this in that draft script..he compleley ignores her feelings just so he can get what he wants to save his dad in that scene..He lies to her and all sorts in AWE apparently.

mmoviejunkie
i hope he doesn't shut it down-that would suck
and i don't really think he would, i mean he could tell she wanted him so why would he give up love for some whelp??
but those are def. good questions

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Will is going to choose his dad if thats the case...and if Liz is going for Jack..all the more reason to by the end of it

He would stab the heart which resembles Liz in an instant if it meant saving his dad..in DMC

So he would drop her in an INSTANT if it meant saving his father.

he already does this in that draft script..he compleley ignores her feelings just so he can get what he wants to save his dad in that scene..He lies to her and all sorts in AWE apparently.

ooh i like that he would stab the heart which resembles liz
gives me more hope for jack and liz big grin

LovelyOne
Whilst they are all on top of the wheel trying to get the key..norington is fending Will off..whilst WILL has the key on the end of his SWORD...jack then "saves" it from will with his bare hands..hangs up high..then comes falling back to earth (if i recall correctly) can someone with more knowledge clarify?

I think there is more hints in that whole wheel/gaining the key scene then we give credit for laughing out loud

Jack is the one who gets it in the end laughing out loud and becomes the "key to the/her heart"

LovelyOne
Something tells me in this movie..everyone is going to have to make a choice at the end.

Jack will choose between his Material comforts/own self or Elizabeth..and when I say material comforts..I mean the things that make him feel strong..and what gift would make a any man feel indestructible? hint hint.. I think he is going to turn that down for Liz.

Will is going to choose between His dad or Liz..and I bet he stabs her right through the heart in order to get to him..either metaphorically or even physically.

And Liz...well Jack or Will liz...??

Norington..regaining his honor or being a dishonest man who betrayed Liz (killed her dad) apparently

sailorleo
hey! Norrie better not die....i'm about to cry over here and suprise and shock you guys start talking about jack and liz!

blackpearl44
Well.....If Norrie has to die to enable the Jack/Liz factor in the movie.....So be it......

sailorleo
*******'S THE LOT OF YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katelovespirate
oh calm down... lol... we have no idea whats going to happen, nor can we make or prevent anything from happening. we happen to be almost innocent bystanders...

sailorleo
*sniff* it's not fair!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO ALL THE ONE'S I LIKE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willofthewisp
It will be so interesting to see the movie and see how close it is to our version we wrote. I see a lot of parallels.
Who says Norrington kills her father? Beckett could do it, too. In fact, I can see him doing it before Norrington. Norrington may be the one to stop him, or try to stop him.

katelovespirate
or maybe norringotn kills him to help him get back some of his honor after he agrees to work for beckett to try and save lizzie ya know?

willofthewisp
Maybe. There are just so many open-ended hints.

katelovespirate
hahaha seriously. i love how we know nothing for sure. it makes everything all so relative and interesting. hehehe

willofthewisp
Is it true the trailer comes out on the dvd in Dec? Maybe we'll know more then.

blackpearl44
Yes.......it is true big grin

katelovespirate
do you think we will find out who liz will end up with through the dvd for two? like, the commentary and the trailors and the deleted scenes and stuff?

or do you think Disney will still make it impossible to tell???

blackpearl44
Well.....they can't help what we find out from the deleted scenes from the 1st and 2nd movies....the deleted scenes from the 1st one hinted some things between Jack and Liz....especially the "peas in a pod" and the extended version of the island scene.....and I think we'll find out alot from the deleted scenes and from the 2nd, just like the first, and the 3rd movie trailor on the DMC DVD....I think it will be easier to tell once we see that stuff....it'll give us some more information....

ivebeendepped43
yeah

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sailorleo
*******'S THE LOT OF YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

why have icecream cone head when you can have dreadlocks?? stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

why have Dartanion face too

when you can have the DREADS, the eyeiner and the bandana!!..DAMN

and the tats and the scars!! *swoon*

CaptinJackLover
hahah its all about the dreads....big grin

ivebeendepped43
yeah baby!!

sailorleo
*cocks gun* don't mess with me....not today!

ivebeendepped43
no way!!

katelovespirate
those be fighting words...

lol. the dreds will win, hands down. sorry.

CaptinJackLover
duh....dreads are sexy!

ivebeendepped43
way ssexxi!!!

CaptinJackLover
superty duperty sexy!!!!

LovelyOne
sexy dreds baby!!

this would be my perfect ending:

Liz - "I love you Jack"

Jack - "Thats Captain Jack"...*goes in to kiss Liz.. but before he does"

Liz - *suggestivly* "Savvy?" *smiles*

Jack -*smiles*

*THEY KISS!*

fade to black! HORAHH!

EDITED IT^^^^^

ivebeendepped43
w/e

CaptinJackLover
that would eb the perfect ending!!!

ivebeendepped43
too perfect!!!

LovelyOne
LMAO!

willofthewisp
Maybe that's a deleted scene, lol.
I can't wait to see the deleted scenes for this one. I bet there are a lot of Jack/Liz ones just like with COTBP. Maybe they got too close and put in too many hints so they took them out. The time for excited squealing has begun!

ivebeendepped43
*squeal squeal*!

willofthewisp
Lol, seriously. If they left that hot stuff in, what hot stuff did they take out?
The blooper reel will be great, too.

katelovespirate
i CANT WAIT for the dvd.... oh my goodness. excuse me while i have a moment of angst, knowing there are several months still to wait.

i have some ideas of deleted scenes that may have been left out. and i have an idea of scenes i just want them to film cause they are hott. wink

CaptinJackLover
oo plz do tell us these scenes! im VERY curious! big grin

willofthewisp
They leave out that fun part when Liz wanders into Jack's cabin by mistake but he follows her and closes the door behind him. She spins around and just sees this big grin on his face.
Jack: It's a dress or nothing.
Liz: Excuse me then. (comes out wearing a dress)
(Jack looks very disappointed)

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHAHAH! i could picture that!

katelovespirate
also they left out the scene where Liz teaches Jack how to ballroom dance. totally random, extremely hott. Its the first scene that Liz starts realizing Jack wasn't always a pirate- cause he can ballroom dance extremely well. He twirls her around and then dips her and says
Jack: You know lass, its customary to show your appreciation to your dancing partner with a kiss.
Liz: I never heard that rule in dancing lessons.
Jack: Clearly you need Captain Jack to re-teach you the proper way to dance...

mmoviejunkie
oooh HOT!

CaptinJackLover
LUV IT!

ivebeendepped43
w/e..................i dont no y i wrote that. just really randomness

willofthewisp
Man, Kate, you should be one of those Harlequinn romance writers. You make everything hot.

Then there is the quiet walk on the beach that leads to smut.

Jack: Come on, tell me. What would you be?
Liz: Jack, it's such a stupid question.
Jack: We're just walkin' around, love, not a soul around for miles (they're on a stretch of beach at night) Tell me.
Liz: All right......I'd be macaw.
Jack (thinks to himself, wow that's random): And show me how macaw's mate.
Liz: Jack! You already asked me what animal I would be and now that?
Jack: Why not? I told you there's no one here.
Liz: I,...you're right. Well, clothes off then.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Man, Kate, you should be one of those Harlequinn romance writers. You make everything hot.

Then there is the quiet walk on the beach that leads to smut.

Jack: Come on, tell me. What would you be?
Liz: Jack, it's such a stupid question.
Jack: We're just walkin' around, love, not a soul around for miles (they're on a stretch of beach at night) Tell me.
Liz: All right......I'd be macaw.
Jack (thinks to himself, wow that's random): And show me how macaw's mate.
Liz: Jack! You already asked me what animal I would be and now that?
Jack: Why not? I told you there's no one here.
Liz: I,...you're right. Well, clothes off then.

OH GRACIOUS.... that was out of control HILARIOUS and sooooo HOTT. i LOVE that scene. laughing

somehow this thread turned into a "fake deleted scenes thread" again... wooops... our bad... stick out tongue

willofthewisp
Yeah, my bad actually. I have a big imagination.

katelovespirate
no i LOVE it. dont stop hehehehe

willofthewisp
Mmm. don't stop. That inspires me.

(First movie)
Will: (rubbing Liz's hand) Sorry. Blacksmith hands
Liz: No, yes, they are, but don't stop.
Will: Elizabeth, you put me in a delicate situation.
Liz: (heads coming a little closer) Do tell.
Will: Well, I want to break into song.
Liz: You can't. It's not that kind of Disney
Will: Really? It felt so "So This is Love" from Cinderella
Liz: I was thinking, "Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me," but if you're thinking of Cinderella, this relationship can't really work, can it?

diddly-dum
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
Rumour has it on the net that Will has to choose between Elizabeth and his father. Also I heard from a movie website that Commodore sacrifices his life for Elizabeth!!!

i believ that Will would have to choose between his father and Liz but what about the Norrington thing? does anyone thik he would do that?!

I hope Liz kills Norri

willofthewisp
I hope she does too if he stays bad. My hope is that he goes back to being good.

katelovespirate
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL oh my gosh its too much...

Liz: So Jack, every man suing for my hand must fill out my boyfriend application.

Jack: That sounds like a lot of work. Can we just skip it and go right to the making love?

Liz: Full name, please.

Jack: Captain Jack Sparrow.

Liz: No, I mean your real name.

Jack: That, my dear, is a secret you will only find out if you catch me very drunk.

Liz: Occupation?

Jack: Rum-soaked, wobbly-legged pirate.

Liz: If we were married, how would you provide for me?

Jack: By stealing the rest of the world blind.

Liz: How would you prove your love to me?

Jack: This answer involves me, you, a hammock, some rum, and no clothes.

Liz: What would you do if I withheld sex?

Jack: Make you jealous with Scarlet, then tie you to the bed and give you a deep body massage until you forgave me.

Liz: You do realize this application has to be approved by my father?

diddly-dum
I guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.