Darth Bane versus ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins?

Bane has his orbalisk armour.

They are fighting in Anakin and Padme's bed chambers.

Escape81
That armor would be a ***** to fight against... Palpatine would have to get extremely creative. Probably end up throwing everything in the room at Bane, and then he'd decapitate him.

That said, it wouldn't be easy - given that only 5% of Bane's body is vulnerable to attack - and all of Palpatine's is. So far, though, Palpatine is more powerful than Bane.

We'll soon find out, though.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Escape81
That armor would be a ***** to fight against... Palpatine would have to get extremely creative. Probably end up throwing everything in the room at Bane, and then he'd decapitate him.

That said, it wouldn't be easy - given that only 5% of Bane's body is vulnerable to attack - and all of Palpatine's is. So far, though, Palpatine is more powerful than Bane.

Bane's physical abilities are enhanced substantially with the addition of his Orbalisk armour.

"They attached themselves to Bane's body, causing tremendous pain as they became a part of him. The orbalisk took and gave - they augmented Bane's strength tremendously, but also could not be removed without killing Bane. They bond with their dark sider victim - as they inject poison, the user wields the dark side against them, which they feed off of. The poison also had considerable healing and performance-enhancing properties, assuming the victim survived. As if that were not enough, they were almost impenetrable by lightsabers. The orbalisks reproduced and grew on Bane, eventually covering all but his face."

With the armour, I would venture as far as to say that after the novel, Bane will be considered a better duelist than ROTS Sidious and possibly even DE Sidious by virtue of the fact that 98% of his body is resistant to ligthsaber attacks.

In terms force abilities I can see him being above ROTS Sidious but not DE Sidious.

That being said, if Dessel (Bane) can engage Sidious in saber combat, I am pretty sure he can win. I can't see Sidious defeating a Sith Lord who is an inpenetrable fortress against saber attacks, and who also has his strength and physical abilities augmented by both the force and the substantial boost from his orbalisk armour.

If Sidious manages to unleash his force lightning...well we will have to wait and see whether Dessel can deflect it.

Can't wait wink

Deus Venèficus
Hey wouldn't Anakin and Padme object to this? I mean it's hard to have sex when two Sith Lords are duking it out in the same room...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

zephiel7

ESB Vader
and didnt bane pull a moon out of orbit? making dxun closer to onderon.

and no by kotor2 dxun is further from inderon, its atmosphere didnt touch onderons, not like during the sith war

zephiel7
Originally posted by ESB Vader
and didnt bane pull a moon out of orbit? making dxun closer to onderon.

and no by kotor2 dxun is further from inderon, its atmosphere didnt touch onderons, not like during the sith war

Source. This would be a rather impressive feat if it were true...

ESB Vader
and it came from the book of bane coming in october, parts of it were mentioned in wikipedia

zephiel7
and it came from the book of bane coming in october, parts of it were mentioned in wikipedia

I see the author is following no limits with regards to Dessel's power. It's all good, he seems suitably badass, he deserves it. big grin

Advent

Wikipedia is hardly a canon source due to their absurd theories when they just don't know. When I see it in a book, or someone produces the quote - I'll believe it.

ESB Vader
well they copy every word from sources they copy ya know.
like darth banes info, they ripped it off the new essential guides to characters word for word,

well advent for all of us to believe it we will have to read the book.
but for know lets assume he can really do that

Advent
well they copy every word from sources they copy ya know.
like darth banes info, they ripped it off the new essential guides to characters word for word,

And people do edit their pages and post lies. For example, me. I post all the time that Tyvokka was the first homosexual Jedi Master on the Council. A site that can be edited is hardly credible, nor a source to use.

You can say "wookie says this, and that", but ultimately, unless you have the source for the statement, or it's already known and established - it means jack.

Assume a guy can pull an entire planet around? I'll take the default position of skepticism.

ESB Vader
so you are saying people could edit the site freely? hmm true, but who wants to tamper with the information about darth bane? copied word for word from the official book, i checked, no1 edited shit.

and no i dont go by"wookie or wiki says this says that"
sometimes we have to build up oour points of view, only an idiot will go by "o the book says this so that means hes the strongest" and ignoring the fact that new information arises and refusing to consider the new information

no im not talking about you advent, if u want to know who i can tell you, 1 person who is very blind and back up this arguements with fanboyism

and not to forget a novel mentions bane nudges the moon closer to the planet so he can cross? like i say we will find out when the novel is realeased.

and fine if its true then that is a very amazing feat which we havnt seen palpatine do yet

if wiki always keeps getting edited as you say then that site is corrupted, there would be no point into reading it,

i even checked onslaught from marvel.com and wiki, as i said they were copied word for word, no1 edited anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.