Darksied Runs the Marvel Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tell me where he stops and WHY

1.Hulk
2. Morg
3. Gladiator
4.Silver Surfer
5. THor
6. Uatu
7.Games Master
8. Thanos
9. Odin
10.The Inbetweener
11.Galactus

Part two coming once we see where he lands on this Guantlet.

Inhuman
stops at 8 or 9

thanos is immortal so he wont be killed by OE
Odin would take him out IF he gets past thanos.

Anyhow any argument that is put forth would be shot down with stupid comments like:

"OE erases him, he is not protected, he was made out to be like galactus blah blah blah..."

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
stops at 8 or 9

Anyhow any argument that is put forth would be shot down with stupid comments like:

"OE erases him, he is not protected, he was made out to be like galactus blah blah blah..."

Thanos taking down Darkseid. laughing hysterical

juggernaut66666
stops at 8 or 9

OE can kill ods who are also immortal

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
OE can kill ods who are also immortal

Don't bother. People are EXTREMELY ignorant of Darkseid here. erm

badabing
Stops at number one. no expression

Honestly, I think SS would give him problems. Thor , depending on which version. Either Thanos or Odin could stop him. He may have a chance to clear it.

Inhuman
I knew it! ha

some of my comment was test and of coarse the usuals took the bait. cool

Its pretty stupid to argue any battle vs. DS. because of all the inconsistencies in his character.
"he has never lost" roll eyes (sarcastic) right.
All his defeats were avatars. lol. come on.
The writters screwed him up and now he is a big confusing mess.

Jesse7
clears it

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Stops at number one. no expression

Honestly, I think SS would give him problems. Thor , depending on which version. Either Thanos or Odin could stop him. He may have a chance to clear it.

Silver Surfer couldn't do jack sh*t, and neither could Thor.

Thanos=couldn't stop him

Odin=could

batdude123
I knew it! ha

some of my comment was test and of coarse the usuals took the bait. cool

Its pretty stupid to argue any battle vs. DS. because of all the inconsistencies in his character.
"he has never lost" roll eyes (sarcastic) right.
All his defeats were avatars. lol. come on.
The writters screwed him up and now he is a big confusing mess.

Kay..... Thanos wouldn't beat him.

Brutacus
8 or 9 stops him, or stalemate's him.

juggernaut66666
8 never 9 i doubt it but it could happen

Jesse7
Some are simply just biased against DS or DC, or unknowing of what DS has done and what he really is.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't bother. People are EXTREMELY ignorant of Darkseid here. erm
every time i talk about darkseid's feats i feel like im talking to my self

Jesse7
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
every time i talk about darkseid's feats i feel like im talking to my self

Some might just completely disregard or for the most disregard, anything said or shown that puts DS over universal and or multiversal.

Grimm22
Stops at 9.

Thanos would give him a hell of a fight though erm

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
Stops at 9.

Thanos would give him a hell of a fight though erm
NO HE WOULDN'T !!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jesse7
Some might just completely disregard or for the most disregard, anything said or shown that puts DS over universal and or multiversal.

Edit this please. MOst disregard or for the most part disregard anything said or shown that put DS over MARVEL universal and or multiversal. Now back to the thread at hand. If anyone has scans of Darksieds, might, now is the time to show them.

Juntai
The Lords of Order and Chaos seem to understand Darkseids' might. All of them seem to shut up when he raises his voice a little. This also goes to the other Darkseid vs Odin thread, where White Witch asked why Darkseid doesn't fight Nabu or something. Why would he fight Nabu when the ENTIRE HOST of Lords seems scared of confrontation... And the funniest part about it? It's not even Darkseid. It's Desaad disguised to appear as him.

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scream4bo.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scream19mc.jpg

celestialdemon
I'll say he gets to 9. I'm a huge Thanos fan, but I think Darkseid has the ability to beat him the majority of the time. I don't see him getting past Odin, though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I actually just read the entire Darksied Thread. in that thread, it shows DC's ODin being more powerful than Marvel's Odin. DC Odin has created a universe and was able to banish surtur to that universe. Darksied once feared the sky fathers until he learned his true heritage and started absorbing those millions of pantheons. He literally became mightier than DC's Odin who is shown on Panel as being mIghtier than Odin of Marvel.

Thanos_1971
Why is Thanos over Uatu?..I'm a fan of Thanos but i know he isn't anything like a Watcher.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Why is Thanos over Uatu?..I'm a fan of Thanos but i know he isn't anything like a Watcher.

Becuz Uatu is a powerful but a puss.

D-Block

Thanos=couldn't stop him

Odin=could

But superman can wink

David_Richards
I think Morg does it. Darksieds Omega beams ovculd be compared to Surfers Power blasts at full and even that couldnt stop Morg.

D-Block

Thanos=couldn't stop him

Odin=could

No seriously I agree for the most part that Thanos could after a good fight and Odin for sure IMO

Juntai
Originally posted by David_Richards
I think Morg does it. Darksieds Omega beams ovculd be compared to Surfers Power blasts at full and even that couldnt stop Morg. ?????????

Validus
I think Morg does it. Darksieds Omega beams ovculd be compared to Surfers Power blasts at full and even that couldnt stop Morg.
lol @ this mofo

UniOmni
Odin stops him.
He's likely to have expended the OE well before the Allfather, and that kills his chances.

Skeets
Stick to Hyperstorm threads.

the last three and 6 are the only ones who can beat Darkseid.

Rols
OB should only erase DC char. not Marvel since its completely diff. Omniverse. Diff. Omniverse diff. rules.. Whose to say TOAA Would allow the power of the source work on his children...

Juntai
Numbers 6, 9, 10, 11, are the only ones who could stand up to Darkseid. I'd give him decent numbers against all of them though.

Juntai
Originally posted by Rols
OB should only erase DC char. not Marvel since its completely diff. Omniverse. Diff. Omniverse diff. rules.. Whose to say TOAA Would allow the power of the source work on his children... OK, then we'll say that . ... Thors hammer doesn't work in threads with DC characters. smile

Skeets
I don't see Darkseid pulling any wins against a non jobbing Galactus or Inbetweener.

David_Richards
1.Hulk
2. Morg
3. Gladiator
4.Silver Surfer
5. THor
6. Uatu
7.Games Master
8. Thanos
9. Odin
10.The Inbetweener
11.Galactus

2 and 3 stop him, Morg could withstand his beams and do allot of damage.

Gladiator is marvels Superman without the weaknesses.

stop being a fanboy for a sec and be realistic.

Skeets
1.Hulk
2. Morg
3. Gladiator
4.Silver Surfer
5. THor
6. Uatu
7.Games Master
8. Thanos
9. Odin
10.The Inbetweener
11.Galactus

stop being a fanboy for a sec and be realistic.
Originally posted by Validus
lol @ this mofo

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
I don't see Darkseid pulling any wins against a non jobbing Galactus or Inbetweener. Average showing of Galactus is no more threatening than Darkseid. In fact, more have stood up to Galactus than the Darkseid, if that says anything. If Darkseid appears on Earth, everyone quakes in fear typically. If Galactus does, that's OK, they'll chase him off with Thor... Invisible Woman.... Dr Doom . .. Reed. .. Who all has done it?

Juntai
1.Hulk
2. Morg
3. Gladiator
4.Silver Surfer
5. THor
6. Uatu
7.Games Master
8. Thanos
9. Odin
10.The Inbetweener
11.Galactus

stop being a fanboy for a sec and be realistic. lmfao.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
Average showing of Galactus is no more threatening than Darkseid. In fact, more have stood up to Galactus than the Darkseid, if that says anything. If Darkseid appears on Earth, everyone quakes in fear typically. If Galactus does, that's OK, they'll chase him off with Thor... Invisible Woman.... Dr Doom . .. Reed. .. Who all has done it?
Hence why I said a non jobbing Galactus.What is DS to Galactus without his OE?

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Hence why I said a non jobbing Galactus.What is DS to Galactus without his OE? What is Dr Strange without magic? Or Galactus without Power Cosmic?!
See where that logic leads?

He has plenty of feats without it, but it's certainly his best tool, I won't argue.

Rols
OK, then we'll say that . ... Thors hammer doesn't work in threads with DC characters. smile
How bout will say Non of their power would work on each other big grin ... What im saying is that OB's ability to automatically erase a char. in an instant would just be a concussive force to a Char. from a diff. Omniverse say Marvel.. From what i gather from the source is that its the hollow blocks of everything in DC. omniverse thats why OB's effect would work on them, however Marvel Char. doesnt have anything to do
w/ the source, yet there are similarities in both Omniverse... I dont know if im making since here, im kinda in a hurry.. Ill check on it later..

Skeets
What is Dr Strange without magic? Or Galactus without Power Cosmic?!
See where that logic leads?

He has plenty of feats without it, but it's certainly his best tool, I won't argue.
I asked because The OE would most definitely not affect someone as important to the universe as Galactus or Inbetweener.

Inhuman
If Darkseid appears on Earth, everyone quakes in fear typically. If Galactus does, that's OK, they'll chase him off with Thor... Invisible Woman.... Dr Doom . .. Reed. .. Who all has done it?

Only Supes is needed for DS to pee his pants cool

Thanos_THOTU
If this is just a manifastation body of Darkseid, Thanos would take him.
Otherwise Inbetweener would be the end.

galan7777777
if darkseid somehow makes past #8, then he would certainly be stopped at #9, darkseid's powers cant match odins magic.....odin could beat him without ever touching him

Grimm22
There is no way in hell Darkseid beats Galactus no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by galan7777777
if darkseid somehow makes past #8, then he would certainly be stopped at #9, darkseid's powers cant match odins magic.....odin could beat him without ever touching him Not quite, as I showed earlier, the entire host of Lords of Order and Chaos feared him... Their magic is far above Odins, especially when considering the entire group of them.

Juntai
Only Supes is needed for DS to pee his pants cool Really?

What happened here then?
http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supesdarkseid19un0pf.jpg
http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supesdarkseid25xg7mb.jpg

And the other million times Darkseid has handed it to Superman?

Superman got a good showing on Darkseid... it changes nothing.
Darkseid losing to Superman once is in no way comparable to Galactus losing to every decent Earth character in Marvel.

Grimm22
Eh Galactus only loses to people when he's really freakin weak erm

Juntai
Eh Galactus only loses to people when he's really freakin weak erm And Darkseid seems to only lose to people when he shoots himself in the face with his own end-game attack.

Thanos_THOTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geKjvg0rI9c big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Darkseid seems to only lose to people when he shoots himself in the face with his own end-game attack.

Actually his avatars seem to loose that way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no way in hell Darkseid beats Galactus no expression

And yet there is always an excuse for Marvel Characters when they lose in horribly low showings. I dont 'care how weak galactus is, one hundreth of of his full power would be enough to obliterate the earth. It's all comic book plot. and it happens on both sides of the comic isles.

Lord Urizen
Thanos taking down Darkseid. laughing hysterical

He's taken down much stronger and smarter people before...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
He's taken down much stronger and smarter people before...

and gotten cut by a bone claw wolverine.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
and gotten cut by a bone claw wolverine.

In Infinity Gauntlet..it did nothing.

Rols
Isnt OB anti source?

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
clears it Wow?!!?!?!?

Inbetweener stops him.

bigbran
and gotten cut by a bone claw wolverine. In a crossover?

Well I might as well say, Wolves has taken down Lobo as well, now shouldn't I?

UniOmni
Isnt OB anti source?

Nah. I was mistaken.

He got the OE, when he entered the Infinity Pits on Apok.

Thor or BRB may actually be able to absorb and reflect it.

Rols
So its not the anti source? I had tought it was, since its able to erase anything that exist short of ones thats protected...

Grimm22
Even if Wolverine COULD stab or cut Thanos (which he cant)

It wouldnt hurt him no expression

bigbran
Even if Wolverine COULD stab or cut Thanos (which he cant)

It wouldnt hurt him no expression Shhh!!
There might be Wolverine fans in this thread.
But there already is Thanos haters, and Marvel haters in here.

Mider999
he stops at inbetweener, didnt a hungry galactus stalemate inbetweener, isnt darkseid suppose to equal hungry galactus

Thanos_1971
Becuz Uatu is a powerful but a puss.

Bwahahahahaha

roughrider
Uatu - interesting. Despite power approaching Celestial level, the Watchers unfortunately never act. So what Uatu can do is a guess, at best.
I'll say he stops at Odin.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
he stops at inbetweener, didnt a hungry galactus stalemate inbetweener, isnt darkseid suppose to equal hungry galactus Wasn't a hungry Galactus, because he had just ate the Elders of the universe, and he sure as hell wasn't happy.
Here.
The fight is here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=419848&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

boriquaking55
I think he stalemates Thanos 5/10, more recent Thanos feats hint that he is stronger than he has been in the past, but I'll give DS 6/10 so he can move on. It would be pointless since I got him losing 3/10 to Odin.

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I think he stalemates Thanos 5/10, more recent Thanos feats hint that he is stronger than he has been in the past, but I'll give DS 6/10 so he can move on. It would be pointless since I got him losing 3/10 to Odin. Lets put it this way.
Thanos beats an Avatar.... BADLY!!!
Thanos loses to the real Darkseid(PC Darky) respectably.

Thanos absolutely gets killed by Jesse, and nvrbeenwithagirl's Darkseid.
Who is also beyond Galactus, and is also beyond universal. Oh and he can also rearange galaxies, like the Infinates. And he is also comparable to them.
That Darkseid sounds like he also is very powerful!!

sexyking
OB should only erase DC char. not Marvel since its completely diff. Omniverse. Diff. Omniverse diff. rules.. Whose to say TOAA Would allow the power of the source work on his children...

rolling on floor laughing This without a doubt is the biggest pile of sh.. i have read on here in a while.

Rols
explain what so shitty about it..

boriquaking55
Originally posted by bigbran
Lets put it this way.

Who is also beyond Galactus, and is also beyond universal. Oh and he can also rearange galaxies, like the Infinates. And he is also comparable to them.
That Darkseid sounds like he also is very powerful!!

Yea according to some of those guys he can take out Abraxas with holograms - he did it to pre-crisist JLA so it must work

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yea according to some of those guys he can take out Abraxas with holograms - he did it to pre-crisist JLA so it must work You haven't seen the half of it.

Check out, my profile to look at some serious Fanboyism.
Just one quote, but there have been worse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's unfortunate the people will use example's of thier characters beating cetain people to show thier strengths, but when one of us do it, we are showing fanboyism. Of course using darksied beating the precrisis JLA is perfectly acceptible since they were insanely more powerful than the pre IC versions.

sexyking
explain what so shitty about it..

Theres no need for an explanation the proof is in your statement.

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
Lets put it this way.

That Darkseid sounds like he also is very powerful!! He has those feats though. And much more. Why do you think many fans of the New Gods were pissed off when Supes beat him? When for the last few decades it was one slap and it's lights out?

Juntai
So its not the anti source? I had tought it was, since its able to erase anything that exist short of ones thats protected... The Omega Force is derivative of OBLIVION itself. Not the Green Lantern character, btw.

B dot Rob
Originally posted by sexyking
rolling on floor laughing This without a doubt is the biggest pile of sh.. i have read on here in a while.

Even bigger then all of Darkseid's low showings being retconned?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Even bigger then all of Darkseid's low showings being retconned?

Yeah, I guess it's no different than all of the Marvel Abstracts being punked by the beyonder being retconned.

sexyking
Yeah, I guess it's no different than all of the Marvel Abstracts being punked by the beyonder being retconned.

Yep or perhaps the fact sentrys always been around in marvel he just erased everyones memory.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep or perhaps the fact sentrys always been around in marvel he just erased everyones memory.

That one is even better. People like Dr. Strange and Thor and Professor X all forgot about this uber powerful hero.

Rols
Theres no need for an explanation the proof is in your statement.
Read the post i made after that, because it leads to somewhere and ive also ask diff. questions in other thread concerning the OB.. All in All i was just trying to figure out what lasting effect OB would do to marvel char. Cause if you think about it other than Death, Galactus, Eternity/Infinity, beyonder (debatable) and Phoenix (debatable) no other marvel Char. could withstand the OB therefore i posted this and ask question after.. Capish..

Tassadar
That one is even better. People like Dr. Strange and Thor and Professor X all forgot about this uber powerful hero.

Apparently, yes.

bigbran
He has those feats though. And much more. Why do you think many fans of the New Gods were pissed off when Supes beat him? When for the last few decades it was one slap and it's lights out? So, your actually agreeing with the last one??!!?

Mider999
what power level is galactus in this since he and inbetweener stalemated when galactus was hungry (when aint he) anyway darkseid like i said is suppose to be equal to a hungry galactus thus he gets to inbetweener and is stalemated he cant go to galactus but that would be pointless cause it would be another stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.