Darkseid vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Gladiator just made it with She Hulk and destroyed an Intergalatic Army trying to attack Shi'ar Empire. He is so confident

celestialdemon
laughing Nice.

I still don't think it's enough to be Darkseid. Now make it a foursome with Emma and Psylocke and maybe so.

Ultraman Baltan
Darkseid kills Gladiator with ease.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Validus
She Hulk is a hag. Don't know why bagging her would make one confident.

golem370
Well If Supes can do it Gladiator should be able to

Lucid Lui
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1000/gladdarkseidcx1.jpg

But yeah... Darkseid wins...

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
She Hulk is a hag. Don't know why bagging her would make one confident.

I'd rather make babies with her, than that other green smut in Jade......................................................

Kyle Rayner's a simp among simps!!

"Women do dirt outside of where they live, bitches have nikkas all up in ya crib!" - A great man of wordplay

Which one is Jade, you GL fanboy you?!!

Tyrant matched eyebeams with Gladiator, and Gladiator had a good showing........Superman matched eyebeams with Uxas, and had a better showing........Lui's picture says it all.

Darkseid 9/10

golem370
Was that scan in a book?

Validus
A girl who cheated on her boyfriend in his own apartment Vs a girl who slept with Juggernaut? I'd take Jade anyday. You KNOW Cain loosened that up way too much.

UniOmni
Thats from Apok Now. Somebody just edited the pic to make it Kallark.

Skeets
Originally posted by UniOmni
"Women do dirt outside of where they live, bitches have nikkas all up in ya crib!" - A great man of wordplay
Thanks.I needed a good laugh.

UniOmni
A girl who cheated on her boyfriend in his own apartment Vs a girl who slept with Juggernaut? I'd take Jade anyday. You KNOW Cain loosened that up way too much.

Thats still up to debate!!!

Plus like i said, Jigga said it all beforehand.

Plus if you're scared of falling short, well.........too bad for you buddy!!

Vally, you throwing hotdogs down hallways?!

Validus
Thats still up to debate!!!

Plus like i said, Jigga said it all beforehand.

Plus if you're scared of falling short, well.........too bad for you buddy!!

Vally, you throwing hotdogs down hallways?!
Cain took up the whole bed and then some. I got nothing to be ashamed of but if his stuff is in proportion with his body, Jen nor I will feel a thing.

UniOmni
Screw your logic!!

Plus, the vagina is a very malleable area.

If it lets out 11 pound babies on a normal person, then Jugg ain't do no damage to the Green Titaness.

I still rather make babies with Jen than with Jade... The quote from my favorite rapper says it all.

Skeets
Screw your logic!!

If it lets out 11 pound babies on a normal person, then Jugg ain't do no damage to the Green Titaness.

I still rather make babies with Jen than with Jade... The quote from my favorite rapper says it all.
That's Jay-Z?

Validus
Screw your logic!!

You know how malleable a gamma infected vagina is?

UniOmni
No, but i do know how malleable and giving normal vaggie is.

And yeah, that Jayz. Off Blueprint 2, Gift and Curse.

galan7777777
darkseid ftw

Validus

Do you know normal women can't press 75 tons? Speaking of that, her O grip must be incredible.

Skeets

And yeah, that Jayz. Off Blueprint 2, Gift and Curse.
You sure Jay didn't rip that like the rest of his lyric?Originally posted by Validus
Do you know normal women can't press 75 tons? Speaking of that, her O grip must be incredible.

Validus
Sorry. sad

UniOmni
Originally posted by Skeets
You sure Jay didn't rip that like the rest of his lyric?

Jay ripped less than 5% of his lyrics.

And the rest, shits on the vast majority in brilliance and cleverness.

He doesn't bite to passby, but to pay homage to. He doesn't need to bite.

And her o clinch can't be that bad. JJ survives it.

Plus, i can wait till she goes back to Jen rather than try and sling meat at Shulkie.

Skeets
Nas>Jay-Z.Yeah,I said it.

UniOmni
Nas> Jayz in lyrics, sure.
Nas>Jayz in everything else?? Never.

But i will say this..........Ether was the better of two tracks.

You Nas stan!!!

Skeets
What is there besides lyrics?when measuring the skills of a rapper.

Lucid Lui
What is there besides lyrics?when measuring the skills of a rapper. And that right there, is what's wrong with alot of todays hip hop.

Skeets
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
And that right there, is what's wrong with alot of todays hip hop.
Elaborate a bit.

Lucid Lui
Elaborate a bit. I could write the best lyrics ever written but it doesn't mean shit if i don't have any rhythm, timing and a decent voice.

UniOmni
What is there besides lyrics?when measuring the skills of a rapper.

Lyrics are always top priority, but its not like its Nas vs Manni Fresh!

Jayz is only a smidge behind Nas in lyrics, but his wordplay and charisma and flow is so on point, that he gets the nod for number 1 mc.

Nas is numero dos, with Common, then Mos Def and Talib Kweli rounding out the top 5.

Chino XL has banging lyrics, as does Immortal Technique.

But their flow is really bad, and they can't carry a track without boredom setting in.

Ghostface, Q-Tip, Eminem, Rakim and Prodigy round out the top ten.

Prodigy is pure wacksauce now, but in 93, he was hnic.

Skeets

Jayz is only a smidge behind Nas in lyrics, but his wordplay and charisma and flow is so on point, that he gets the nod for number 1 mc.

Nas is numero dos, with Common, then Mos Def and Talib Kweli rounding out the top 5.

But their flow is really bad, and they can't carry a track without boredom setting in.

Your top ten sucks!!!!!!!
Seriously though Jay-Z wouldn't appear in my top ten.

roughrider
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1000/gladdarkseidcx1.jpg

But yeah... Darkseid wins...

If it's a fake, then it's good work. Was that originally Superman?

Logically, Darkseid should definitely win. But if Superman can hang with him so often - Source be damned - then Kallark has a shot; that's all.

UniOmni
Your top ten sucks!!!!!!!
Seriously though Jay-Z wouldn't appear in my top ten.

Gimme yours.
And any top ten that doesn't include Jay, Nas, Common or Rakim is subpar imo. But go ahead, and surprise me.

Validus
Originally posted by roughrider

It's from Apokalips Now.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9480/superman321cs.th.jpg

UniOmni
It's from Apokalips Now.

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9480/superman321cs.th.jpg

Damn.

Looking at it years later, and the wording Darkseid used....................

Why do i defend the guy?!

Its so bad its good.

Like Schultz never read a Darkseid appearance before, and just jobbed him the fukk out!
Gotdamn he screwed a brilliant character in the ass!! (Ice Cube Voice)" No vaseline!!"

I hope dude got fired for disrespecting Kirby like that.

D-Block

The thing is that Jay-z wordplay and charisma is not going to put him pass Nas because he has all that too.

Priest
Nas>Jay-Z.Yeah,I said it.
i agree with you 110%
Jay Z fell off with the lyrics, he mostly mainstream now, while NAs keeps it real. Nas is the truth.
Eather, enuff said.

UniOmni
Originally posted by D-Block
The thing is that Jay-z wordplay and charisma is not going to put him pass Nas because he has all that too.

Nas may have comparable wordplay.

But imo, charisma is squarely in Jay's court, between the two.

Alot of people say Nas is boring.

And Ether is better than Superugly.

Imo, Takeover= Ether and BluePrint 2 >>Ether.

endrict
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Darkseid kills Gladiator with ease.

Juntai
Nas may have comparable wordplay.

But imo, charisma is squarely in Jay's court, between the two.

Alot of people say Nas is boring.

And Ether is better than Superugly.

Imo, Takeover= Ether and BluePrint 2 >>Ether. Where is CANIBUS on your list!?

juggernaut66666

Logically, Darkseid should definitely win. But if Superman can hang with him so often - Source be damned - then Kallark has a shot; that's all.
So often?????? WTF??????? Superman was only able to beat Ds avatar 2 times

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So often?????? WTF??????? Superman was only able to beat Ds avatar 2 times Meanwhile Darkseid has slapped Supes around for decades. With little or no effort. Typically a casual backhand lays Supes down.

It all has to do with Supes amping under stress, one time he was fighting for the soul of one of his best friends, and in the next, he thought Darkseid killed the only other living member of his entire species, who also happens to be his cousin.

It's merely a couple good showings for Supes.
More power to him, greatest hero ever.

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So often?????? WTF??????? Superman was only able to beat Ds avatar 2 times
3 times. Apokalips Now, Action Comics #814, and Superman/Batman.

Damn.

Looking at it years later, and the wording Darkseid used....................

Why do i defend the guy?!

Its so bad its good.

Like Schultz never read a Darkseid appearance before, and just jobbed him the fukk out!
Gotdamn he screwed a brilliant character in the ass!! (Ice Cube Voice)" No vaseline!!"

I hope dude got fired for disrespecting Kirby like that.
I didn't mind it at the time. Seeing Superman finally triumph over DS was a great moment.

juggernaut66666

I didn't mind it at the time. Seeing Superman finally triumph over DS was a great moment.
When he throwed the parademons at Ds and he they tossed him through the boomtube?

roughrider

Does that list include John Byrne's first stint on Superman, the reboot in 1986? His first meeting with Darkseid ends with Supes shrugging off the OE, and punching DS around the room, boasting that "compared to kryptonite, anything else you throw at me is a walk in the park!"

UniOmni

It bothered the hell outta me, since it completely bitched Uxas out in the process. Plus, didn't Austen write one beating?

roughrider
So Chuck Austen wrote that story?

F**khead.

guy222
dseid

Kurash
i would be willing to bet that Gladiator could block the OE with his mohawk

quanchi112
Darkseid wins this.

KK the Great
Too bad for Darkseid, Gladiator doesn't carry quarters.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/623/gladdarkseidln6.jpg

Kurash
Originally posted by KK the Great
Too bad for Darkseid, Gladiator doesn't carry quarters.

i knows, hes badass isnt he

KK the Great
I think I'm going to turn this into the "Pictures of Gladiator beating Darkseid" thread.

Bad Ash231

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/DarkseidGlad.jpg

KK the Great
And let us not forget the time Darkseid traveled to the past to face Glad-Lad and the Lilandra Youth.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4936/darkseid12ia1.jpg

Kurash
And let us not forget the time Darkseid traveled to the past to face Glad-Lad and the Lilandra Youth.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4936/darkseid12ia1.jpg

is that the boy band version of glads?

KK the Great
It's the strapping young Glad-Lad, all of 850 years old (young by his standards).

TricksterPriest
It's actually Superboy. and in that showing, the entire LSH couldn't scratch DS. Hell, he bitched them until a temporal crash almost killed everyone.

Your Friend

Nice dialogue. laughing out loud

KK the Great
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's actually Superboy.

You're uncovered my ruse.

Another way to look at it is that Superboy made Darkseid look like a ridiculous chump. Not hard, given the pale shadow of his former self Darkseid has become, a world of Jimmy-spawned rationalization notwithstanding.

quanchi112
It's actually Superboy. and in that showing, the entire LSH couldn't scratch DS. Hell, he bitched them until a temporal crash almost killed everyone. If you read the story youll know they didnt want to kill or hurt young darkseid. They just wanted him back to the point in time that the older darkseid rippped him out of. Darkseid was easily slammed through the portal and didnt leave a scratch on them either.

quanchi112
You're uncovered my ruse.

Another way to look at it is that Superboy made Darkseid look like a ridiculous chump. Not hard, given the pale shadow of his former self Darkseid has become, a world of Jimmy-spawned rationalization notwithstanding. He did mock Darkseid and Darkseid did not a thing to him. Darkseid is a shell of what he used to be but still very powerful nonetheless. He just no where near as powerful as he was written back in the day.

Hazsekswthurmom

Another way to look at it is that Superboy made Darkseid look like a ridiculous chump. Not hard, given the pale shadow of his former self Darkseid has become, a world of Jimmy-spawned rationalization notwithstanding. Uhh, no....

Bransolute
Oh... make one of this one:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/img021-1.jpg

KK the Great
Originally posted by Bransolute
Oh... make one of this one:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/img021-1.jpg

Will do.

TricksterPriest
Quan is the jackass who said Thanos could solo the LSH. Something Darkseid already did.

Bransolute
Quan is the jackass who said Thanos could solo the LSH. Something Darkseid already did. You know, it's so f*cking hypocritical for you to insult Quan all the time, and then throw a hissy fit when Soljer compares the two of you... and how is he a jackass when I've never seen him insult anyone, at least not when he does it first?

Also, he compares Thanos to Darkseid, so I don't see the point in calling him a jackass just because he thinks something DS can do, that Thanos can do as well.

Just because you don't agree with him, that doesn't make him a jackass...

Quan takes the most flack on this forum, and he couldn't be a bigger doll about it.

Will do. You're awesome!

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know, it's so f*cking hypocritical for you to insult Quan all the time, and then throw a hissy fit when Soljer compares the two of you... and how is he a jackass when I've never seen him insult anyone, at least not when he does it first?

Also, he compares Thanos to Darkseid, so I don't see the point in calling him a jackass just because he thinks something DS can do, that Thanos can do as well.

You're awesome! When Thanos controls the elements let me know. When he can create a being out of his own power that can tap Eternity, let me know. When he can asborb the powers of others with a look, let me know. When he can travel thru time under his own power let me know. When he can raise the dead and wipe people from existance where even death can't find them, let me know. until further notice, anyone who thinks Thanos is remotely close to DS in abilities, is REDICULOUS. Now I said it.

Bransolute
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
When Thanos controls the elements let me know. When he can create a being out of his own power that can tap Eternity, let me know. When he can asborb the powers of others with a look, let me know. When he can travel thru time under his own power let me know. When he can raise the dead and wipe people from existance where even death can't find them, let me know. until further notice, anyone who thinks Thanos is remotely close to DS in abilities, is REDICULOUS. Now I said it. Again... yet again... again... yes again... you fail to comprehend my posts.

Why you even respond to them anymore is beyond me.

I never said it was MY opinion that Thanos beats Darkseid, I said it was QUAN'S.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again... yet again... again... yes again... you fail to comprehend my posts.

Why you even respond to them anymore is beyond me.

I never said it was MY opinion that Thanos beats Darkseid, I said it was QUAN'S.
Yes. But I posted it becuz you posted a nasty response to trickster who wasn't even addressing you. So I decided to post it in YOUR response. Similiar to what you did to trick. Next time, use insight. I comprehended just fine. I was challenging you to call me the same as you had called trickster.

Bransolute
Yes. But I posted it becuz you posted a nasty response to trickster who wasn't even addressing you. So I decided to post it in YOUR response. Similiar to what you did to trick. Next time, use insight. I comprehended just fine. I was challenging you to call me the same as you had called trickster. I didn't post a nasty response. I basically explained why I don't feel the need to insult Quan at every opportunity, and why Quan isn't a 'jackass' for saying Thanos can beat the LSH.

Except, your post was completely meaningless and irrelevant to what I said. smile I told someone not to insult someone (for no reason), you posted that you think Thanos is below Darkseid.

And no, you don't comprehend just fine... you have the hardest time comprehending anything anyone says at all times it seems.
Hell, yesterday I gave a hypothetical situation in which I explained why you can't comprehend, and what you respond to.
And sure enough, you actually tried to disprove the points I said in the situation.

And, you want me to call you the same as I called Trickster?
So I should call you "hypocritical", and call you a "I don't see the point in calling him a jackass just because he thinks something DS can do, that Thanos can do as well."
Wow, I'm really ripping Trick a new anus with that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can see this is going to go nowhere, so I'm just going to watch what you write. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't post a nasty response. I basically explained why I don't feel the need to insult Quan at every opportunity, and why Quan isn't a 'jackass' for saying Thanos can beat the LSH.

Except, your post was completely meaningless and irrelevant to what I said. smile I told someone not to insult someone (for no reason), you posted that you think Thanos is below Darkseid.

And no, you don't comprehend just fine... you have the hardest time comprehending anything anyone says at all times it seems.
Hell, yesterday I gave a hypothetical situation in which I explained why you can't comprehend, and what you respond to.
And sure enough, you actually tried to disprove the points I said in the situation.

And, you want me to call you the same as I called Trickster?
So I should call you "hypocritical", and call you a "I don't see the point in calling him a jackass just because he thinks something DS can do, that Thanos can do as well."
Wow, I'm really ripping Trick a new anus with that one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can see this is going to go nowhere, so I'm just going to watch what you write. smile

You still didn't get it. I was basically saying that ANYONE who thinks Thanos can beat DS is a shit thinker. In a nut shell. I'm insulting anyone who thinks that way. Now if you don't get it it, not my problem. Now tell me I'm a hippocrit. And yes, quan is all that tricks says he is. And more.

Silent Master
Wow, 160 IQ and you can't even spell 'hypocrite'.

Jonathanos
If it's a fake, then it's good work.

Thank you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow, 160 IQ and you can't even spell 'hypocrite'.

Um, You obviously dont' know what I.Q. really means. someone with an I.Q. of 90 can spell. Please try harder to insult. Spelling has NOTHING to do with your intelligence.

Bransolute
You still didn't get it. I was basically saying that ANYONE who thinks Thanos can beat DS is a shit thinker. In a nut shell. I'm insulting anyone who thinks that way. Now if you don't get it it, not my problem. Now tell me I'm a hippocrit. And yes, quan is all that tricks says he is. And more. I had a nice little response written out, but you know what?

Forget it.

You're always right, you always explain yourself so well, you know everything, and your comprehension is through the roof.
I've finally found out why everyone insults you all the time, and calls you names... it's because they're jealous of how awesome you are, and smart, and cunning. You also clearly display your superior I.Q. at all times... only 160? I would have figure 205; at least!

If ever there was a God among men, you are him incarnate. And the only reason you have so many warnings, is to make you look like a normal poster. And you always have a good reason to argue, and never once have I saw you make a spite thread... not once!

I can't keep up nvr; you pwn all, you pwn me. I can't step up to your logical displays of everything, so I have to step down. Congratulations nvr, you passed the Internet. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I had a nice little response written out, but you know what?

Forget it.

You're always right, you always explain yourself so well, you know everything, and your comprehension is through the roof.
I've finally found out why everyone insults you all the time, and calls you names... it's because they're jealous of how awesome you are, and smart, and cunning. You also clearly display your superior I.Q. at all times... only 160? I would have figure 205; at least!

If ever there was a God among men, you are him incarnate. And the only reason you have so many warnings, is to make you look like a normal poster. And you always have a good reason to argue, and never once have I saw you make a spite thread... not once!

I can't keep up nvr; you pwn all, you pwn me. I can't step up to your logical displays of everything, so I have to step down. Congratulations nvr, you passed the Internet. smile

As if any of this means anything. I tell you what, I'll pm you my number to my company, and when you call ask for the president of the company. Then you'll see how I just really dont' give a damn about your insult. LMAO.

Silent Master
Um, You obviously dont' know what I.Q. really means. someone with an I.Q. of 90 can spell.

And yet, you can't.

I'm not trying to insult anyone.

Bransolute
As if any of this means anything. I tell you what, I'll pm you my number to my company, and when you call ask for the president of the company. Then you'll see how I just really dont' give a damn about your insult. LMAO. How about... I really don't give a shit where you work.

Whether you're actually smart in real life or not, has no bearings on my opinion of you. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Silent Master
And yet, you can't.

I'm not trying to insult anyone.

You obviously missed the point. Spelling is NOT indicative of one's capacity to problem solve. Or create. Someone can be a musical genius and lack math skills. Ect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How about... I really don't give a shit where you work.

Whether you're actually smart in real life or not, has no bearings on my opinion of you. smile
But what you fail to realize is, if you were important in my RL, then maybe your opinion would matter to me. It doesn't. I care about your opinion of me as much as You care about mine of you. Take that how you will.

Silent Master
So what are you a genius in that explains your lack of basic spelling skills?

Soljer
You know, it's so f*cking hypocritical for you to insult Quan all the time, and then throw a hissy fit when Soljer compares the two of you... and how is he a jackass when I've never seen him insult anyone, at least not when he does it first?

Just because you don't agree with him, that doesn't make him a jackass...

Quan takes the most flack on this forum, and he couldn't be a bigger doll about it.

Co-****ing-signed.

"He disagrees with me, so he's a total douche."

Uhh.....okay.

I had a nice little response written out, but you know what?

Forget it.

Also co-signed. We all just have a HUGE superiority complex when it comes to Nvr. What ever will we do?

Oh, and for the record....

Mai Eye Queue iz teh forrtie jigazilion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-****ing-signed.

"He disagrees with me, so he's a total douche."

Uhh.....okay.

Also co-signed. We all just have a HUGE superiority complex when it comes to Nvr. What ever will we do?

Oh, and for the record....

Mai Eye Queue iz teh forrtie jigazilion.

I am superior. If you only knew. I get kicks out of the Elitist. You have no idea what it really means. You entertain me. And sometimes I lose my emotions to you. Trust, It happens less and less when I remember who I am.

Soljer
I am superior. If you only knew. I get kicks out of the Elitist. You have no idea what it really means. You entertain me. And sometimes I lose my emotions to you. Trust, It happens less and less when I remember who I am.

Can I ask you a serious question? Spelling aside, is English your first language? I'm a little curious as to why you always insist on typing your sentences with four or fewer words.

So1jer
Can I ask you a serious question? Spelling aside, is English your first language? I'm a little curious as to why you always insist on typing your sentences with four or fewer words. is English YOUR first language...I ask because it seems you don't understand what the word 'always' means.

By my count of the Nvr's post you quoted, 3 of his 7 sentences contained more than 4 words.

You = fail laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can I ask you a serious question? Spelling aside, is English your first language? I'm a little curious as to why you always insist on typing your sentences with four or fewer words.

As if I care. You'd do better asking yourself why you are an ass and have always been an ass to me. When I wasn't one to you. You have no answer. And I have none for you.

Bransolute
Originally posted by So1jer
Two Soljers?!?!?!?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Soljers?!?!?!?

where the hell have you been. It's always been two. one just went away for awhile.

Bransolute
As if I care. You'd do better asking yourself why you are an ass and have always been an ass to me. When I wasn't one to you. You have no answer. And I have none for you. This logic is easily flippable against you being an ass to Quan. smile

quanchi112
where the hell have you been. It's always been two. one just went away for awhile. You are back on this again. I am not bran. Geez the other day you said I was someone else for the debate didnt you? Make up your DAMN MIND.

So1jer
As if I care. You'd do better asking yourself why you are an ass and have always been an ass to me. When I wasn't one to you. You have no answer. And I have none for you. maybe because he has no friends in real life and he thinks that being rude on an anonymous message board makes him 'cool'...I don't know, just a guess.

Bransolute
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are back on this again. I am not bran. Geez the other day you said I was someone else for the debate didnt you? Make up your DAMN MIND. He's talking about Soljer... I think...

nvrbeenwthagirl
This logic is easily flippable against you being an ass to Quan. smile

Um no. I tried to be nice to quan. Quan ruined it with his threats of psuedo modship.

quanchi112
He's talking about Soljer... I think... I dont even know if nver knows that nver means sometimes.

quanchi112
Um no. I tried to be nice to quan. Quan ruined it with his threats of psuedo modship. Becuz you bash people when they disagree with you. You know the same thing you get mad at soljer and bran for. You say they attack you for nothing yet you do the same type of shit yourself. Hypocrite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
maybe because he has no friends in real life and he thinks that being rude on an anonymous message board makes him 'cool'...I don't know, just a guess.
I dont' know why he's and ass to me. He was an ass to me when I wasn't one to me. I don't want to speculate on his personal life. And I dont' care the reasons why. I just care about the result. Him and others have created the ass that I am now. I am a product of their belittling behavior towards me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont even know if nver knows that nver means sometimes.

shut up. There has always been two soldiers.

Bransolute
Um no. I tried to be nice to quan. Quan ruined it with his threats of psuedo modship. You don't think Soljer has tried to be nice to you, only to have it ruined?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Becuz you bash people when they disagree with you. You know the same thing you get mad at soljer and bran for. You say they attack you for nothing yet you do the same type of shit yourself. Hypocrite.

No. I bash you becuz I don't like you. you disgust me. We have agreed and I have still " bashed" you. LOL. I don't like you. Nothing to do with your rediculous marvel wanking.

quanchi112
I dont' know why he's and ass to me. He was an ass to me when I wasn't one to me. I don't want to speculate on his personal life. And I dont' care the reasons why. I just care about the result. Him and others have created the ass that I am now. I am a product of their belittling behavior towards me. Its just an online forum. Who cares really about anything anyone else says the moment they leave the forum. This is supposed to be fun dammit!

Bransolute
No. I bash you becuz I don't like you. you disgust me. We have agreed and I have still " bashed" you. LOL. I don't like you. Nothing to do with your rediculous marvel wanking. And you wonder why people bash you... it's a mystery to me as well. smile

quanchi112
No. I bash you becuz I don't like you. you disgust me. We have agreed and I have still " bashed" you. LOL. I don't like you. Nothing to do with your rediculous marvel wanking. laughing How will I ever go on living?

TricksterPriest
I don't give Quan shit over the Thanos/DS thing. It's more than that. It's his completely loony opinions that give me cause to mock him.

"Thanos can beat Spectre with prep" , "Thanos can beat Shazam in a fight" "Thanos can beat DOV Spectre" , "The IG is more powerful than the Spectre" , "Powergem Thor can solo the LSH" , "Galactus can defeat Classic Anti-Monitor" etc.

THAT is why I give Quan shit. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't give Quan shit over the Thanos/DS thing. It's more than that. It's his completely loony opinions that give me cause to mock him.

"Thanos can beat Spectre with prep" , "Thanos can beat Shazam in a fight" "Thanos can beat DOV Spectre" , "The IG is more powerful than the Spectre" , "Powergem Thor can solo the LSH" , "Galactus can defeat Classic Anti-Monitor" etc.

THAT is why I give Quan shit. doped

Indeed. And he says shit like, DS got pwned by the spectre. That makes him weak. OMG. WTF.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you wonder why people bash you... it's a mystery to me as well. smile

Um. Please. You bashed me even when I didnt' know you, and when I tried to be nice. So shut up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing How will I ever go on living?

As you always have. Living for Thanos. Keep it. It's motivation for a new day.

quanchi112

THAT is why I give Quan shit. doped This from the guy that disappeared during both of his battlezones. Mainly due to the fact that he doesnt have a clue how to respond or even try to.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
This from the guy that disappeared during both of his battlezones. Mainly due to the fact that he doesnt have a clue how to respond or even try to.

smile
eek! I can't even defend him.

Bransolute

THAT is why I give Quan shit. doped At least he tries to back up his points, other than just saying Thanos wins.

Also, you disagree with him them, that's it? Does that give me the right to bash you then at every turn (and call you names that don't fit the description), because I know that I almost never agree with you?

And, even then, because you don't agree with him, that doesn't make him a jackass, that would make him dumb following meanings.

quanchi112
As you always have. Living for Thanos. Keep it. It's motivation for a new day. Oh my you really got me man. I am a big fan of Thanos but its just online trash talking and please be serious mr. i make more money than anyone in here. laughing

Soljer
You don't think Soljer has tried to be nice to you, only to have it ruined?

Indeed. I've been on good terms with Nvr on several occasions, complimented him, and even tried my best to help him out in a few threads.

erm. Always met with fairly poor results.

'Sall good.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh my you really got me man. I am a big fan of Thanos but its just online trash talking and please be serious mr. i make more money than anyone in here. laughing

I can give you the number of my company if you like. You are more than welcome to ask for me. I'll Pm it to you. I have no shame. RL accomplishments supercede Forum popularity. It is my position in RL that affords me the time to goof off here.

KK the Great
Back on topic, folks.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2950/gladiatorwhabtoobop2fb0.jpg

So1jer
I dont' know why he's and ass to me. He was an ass to me when I wasn't one to me. I don't want to speculate on his personal life. And I dont' care the reasons why. I just care about the result. Him and others have created the ass that I am now. I am a product of their belittling behavior towards me.

I am here to make sure Soljer doesn't get away being a prick to anyone. It seems to be working already...he's already making a lot less smart alec and rude remarks. Happy Dance

Bransolute
Um. Please. You bashed me even when I didnt' know you, and when I tried to be nice. So shut up. Like I said yesterday or whatnot, I'm not denying, or condoning my actions. I don't give a shit what I do, really.
Just seeing the huge holes in people's actions, and logic. smile

eek! I can't even defend him. That actually made me giggle...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Indeed. I've been on good terms with Nvr on several occasions, complimented him, and even tried my best to help him out in a few threads.

erm. Always met with fairly poor results.

'Sall good.

You are a cow that gives good milk and kicks it over. I could learn so much from you. sad It saddens me.

Bransolute
Back on topic, folks.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2950/gladiatorwhabtoobop2fb0.jpg THAT'S... SO... ****ING... COOL!!!
thumb up

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
I am here to make sure Soljer doesn't get away being a prick to anyone. It seems to be working already...he's already making a lot less smart alec and rude remarks. Happy Dance

Sol isn't as bad as others. I'll leave it at that.

quanchi112
I can give you the number of my company if you like. You are more than welcome to ask for me. I'll Pm it to you. I have no shame. RL accomplishments supercede Forum popularity. It is my position in RL that affords me the time to goof off here. How much money you make means dick here man it doesnt impress anyone even if it is true. It just makes you look like a prick if you want me to be honest.

Soljer
At least he tries to back up his points, other than just saying Thanos wins.

Also, you disagree with him them, that's it? Does that give me the right to bash you then at every turn (and call you names that don't fit the description), because I know that I almost never agree with you?

And, even then, because you don't agree with him, that doesn't make him a jackass, that would make him dumb following meanings.

Cosigned. Mocking Stormtards that go into threads and post nothing but "Storm, 10/10. She did the galactic core and eternity thing, no one can match that"

- or -
the Hulk-fans that go around saying "No one under abstract is more powerful than Zom - Hulk beat him, Hulk wins"

is one thing. Quan always has pretty sound reasoning for the stuff he spouts, most people can acknowledge that even when they ENTIRELY disagree.

No one gets more hate around here than Quan, and all he ever says is "Don't hate, debate" or something along those lines. He's as kind as friggin guy most of the time.

KK the Great
THAT'S... SO... ****ING... COOL!!!
thumb up

laughing out loud

Now you can understand why my IQ is 950.

Soljer
Sol isn't as bad as others. I'll leave it at that.

Well, if you don't mind; do me the favor of not quoting the sock - I have him on ignore for a reason.

Thanks, nvr. smile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Like I said yesterday or whatnot, I'm not denying, or condoning my actions. I don't give a shit what I do, really.
Just seeing the huge holes in people's actions, and logic. smile

That actually made me giggle...

You make me sick most of all. You could be a beacon of evenness on the board. you know alot of shit. And can see holes in EVERYONE's argument. And yet you choose to sit and let us argue when you could be the voice of reason. instead you are the silence of chaos. I may be what I am, but I am who I am enough to recognize others strengths.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How much money you make means dick here man it doesnt impress anyone even if it is true. It just makes you look like a prick if you want me to be honest.

You'd be surprised what you have done that makes you look like a prick. To be honest. wink

Bransolute
You make me sick most of all. You could be a beacon of evenness on the board. you know alot of shit. And can see holes in EVERYONE's argument. And yet you choose to sit and let us argue when you could be the voice of reason. instead you are the silence of chaos. I may be what I am, but I am who I am enough to recognize others strengths. laughing out loud evil face

quanchi112
eek! I can't even defend him. Well I shouldnt have said that. Trickster did go into the battlezone and did make an effort. I dont like being this disrespectful to others and didnt really mean it. Anyways king mungi was a monster in that debate. Dont know how anyone could have beat him in that debate honestly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, if you don't mind; do me the favor of not quoting the sock - I have him on ignore for a reason.

Thanks, nvr. smile.

Well, I didn't know he was a sock. I remember there being two soldiers when I first came. I just thought he was back.

Bransolute
Now you can understand why my IQ is 950. You've shown me the light... now I need to learn how to do that!

There'd be so many forum rumors, it'd be ridicules.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I shouldnt have said that. Trickster did go into the battlezone and did make an effort. I dont like being this disrespectful to others and didnt really mean it. Anyways king mungi was a monster in that debate. Dont know how anyone could have beat him in that debate honestly.

Not with apoc.

quanchi112
You'd be surprised what you have done that makes you look like a prick. To be honest. wink Oh I am not saying I am perfect but constantly telling people how much you make and when you get a promotion has no place here.

Soljer
Well, I didn't know he was a sock. I remember there being two soldiers when I first came. I just thought he was back.

He just joined in like October or November, if I recall correctly. smile.

quanchi112
Not with apoc. Theres this poster that irritates me on herochat who thinks apoc can take Thanos or Darkseid one on one. Utterly ridiculous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh I am not saying I am perfect but constantly telling people how much you make and when you get a promotion has no place here.
And constantly belittling characters that people have special connection with has no place here. We all have our defense mechanisms. Money is my defense. You have yours.

Your Friend
http://i20.tinypic.com/mauumx.gif

nvrbeenwthagirl
Theres this poster that irritates me on herochat who thinks apoc can take Thanos or Darkseid one on one. Utterly ridiculous.
Apoc is Good. A team wrecker for sure. I put him around captain atom lvl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He just joined in like October or November, if I recall correctly. smile.

Then Who am I thinking about. There was a soldier who got me banned. Or was that you? I'm too confused. All of the sim names. He was a thor fanboy.

quanchi112
Apoc is Good. A team wrecker for sure. I put him around captain atom lvl. He still couldnt even come close to beating either character I named.

batdude123
Penis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He still couldnt even come close to beating either character I named.

Not in the slightest.

Soljer
Then Who am I thinking about. There was a soldier who got me banned. Or was that you? I'm too confused. All of the sim names. He was a thor fanboy.

You're thinking of Soujaboy, perhaps. He's still around under a new name.

quanchi112
And constantly belittling characters that people have special connection with has no place here. We all have our defense mechanisms. Money is my defense. You have yours. But the difference between me and you is tha Ill attack Darkseid while you say you are better than that create a thread to make Thanos look bad over and over again. Its like you cant do it yourself but are hoping someone will make a good point or two so that you can base your entire argument on at a later point in time.

Your Friend
But the difference between me and you is tha Ill attack Darkseid while you say you are better than that create a thread to make Thanos look bad over and over again. Its like you cant do it yourself but are hoping someone will make a good point or two so that you can base your entire argument on at a later point in time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Penis.

GOD yes.

Kurash
Back on topic, folks.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2950/gladiatorwhabtoobop2fb0.jpg

dude thats phenomenal

nvrbeenwthagirl
But the difference between me and you is tha Ill attack Darkseid while you say you are better than that create a thread to make Thanos look bad over and over again. Its like you cant do it yourself but are hoping someone will make a good point or two so that you can base your entire argument on at a later point in time.
I'm in management. Its' how we operate. The best learned knowlege is from example. Research means little without applied Theory.

Soljer
Originally posted by Your Friend

Just a cosign...or were you trying to imply something?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
dude thats phenomenal Uh oh that awful poster phenomenal is back? What the f**k?

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're thinking of Soujaboy, perhaps. He's still around under a new name.

Oh he was aweful. I sure hope he's not around. maybe that is why I don't like you lol. Your name is sooo close to his. Originality People.

batdude123
Just a cosign...or were you trying to imply something?

He was trying to imply sodomy. thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>