Ingrid vs akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
If Ingrid is supposedly more powerful than bison at his prime
can she beat akuma?

Darkstorm Zero
I don't think so.... but am not entirely sure, Akuma killed bison with relatively little to no effort in SF2... (Yes I know Bison was weak during SF2, but was still considered to be relatively immortal.)

Ingrid isn't really that much stronger than Bison was, and Akuma at his current peak is well beyond Bison's SFA3 maximum.

2D_MASTER
Really, Ingrid is supposed to be more powerfull that Bison? wow, she sucks ass and is easy to beat...... But I say Akuma, especially Shin akuma wipes the floor with her.

shin_remy
Easy Akuma wins

and i don't think ingrid is stronger then M.Bison (SF2) Bison has more impressive feats then her. They are around the same lvl but still i think Bison wins by his feats and destructive powers. the same can be said over Evil Ryu and normal Ryu

Bison SFA3 rapes Ingrid

Remulous
i dont know guys,all thoe she never really had the chance 2 show off f her full power i have reason 2 b leave shes on a pyron lvl

TricksterPriest
Remulous, that's speculation. We have no proof of her full power other than her word. In any case, Capcom seems to have abandoned her as a character. Gouki shun goku satsus her to hell.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Remulous, that's speculation. We have no proof of her full power other than her word. In any case, Capcom seems to have abandoned her as a character. Gouki shun goku satsus her to hell. We don't actually know that.

Emperor Ashtar
Screw capcom and this ingrid BS.

Kaled
yeah the unwritten rules of fighting games no expression

Remulous
I think Ingrid is a damn good character and would be even better if they worked on her story more and put her in more games that are actualy canon.

Emperor Ashtar
Sorry for my outburst, I'm just tired of capcom rehasing alpah 3 and stick random characters in a ptiful attempt to make a sale.

Darkstorm Zero
Wasn't Ingrid originally destined for another game altogether? I thought she was designed for Warzard (Red Earth) or something...

Beh, Until we see some of her true capability, all we have is speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.