Trailers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
Does anyone know of somewhere where I can download Trailers?

Because I am on Dial-Up... yes there are still people on it... I can't just watch trailers online because it breaks up into segments.. buffers.. and all that rubbish roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wanted to know if there was a site where I can d/l them to my comp and then watch them in one fluid motion....
Preferably free downloads... embarrasment

Thanks for anyone who helps me... and posting "get broadband" is not helping. stick out tongue

T.M
Try this site

I have never used it but it looks OK at a glance..

Ohh and get broadband big grin

DeVi| D0do
http://www.drfoster.f2s.com/

Updated regularly with direct links to trailers from Apple, Yahoo and others. The only trailer site you'll ever need.

Council#13
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Does anyone know of somewhere where I can download Trailers?

Because I am on Dial-Up... yes there are still people on it... I can't just watch trailers online because it breaks up into segments.. buffers.. and all that rubbish roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wanted to know if there was a site where I can d/l them to my comp and then watch them in one fluid motion....
Preferably free downloads... embarrasment

Thanks for anyone who helps me... and posting "get broadband" is not helping. stick out tongue

I like trailers too! eek!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
http://www.drfoster.f2s.com/

Updated regularly with direct links to trailers from Apple, Yahoo and others. The only trailer site you'll ever need.

Um I can't seem to be able to d/l trailers from this site... erm

either I'm doing something wrong or you mis-read my post... confused

I need to d/l them because my connection makes it impossible for me to watch them online..

shrug

Quincy
Just Youtube.com

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Um I can't seem to be able to d/l trailers from this site... erm

either I'm doing something wrong or you mis-read my post... confused

I need to d/l them because my connection makes it impossible for me to watch them online..

shrug
Right click, save as. Works for me...

shugie99
Yeah, I just tend to watch my trailers online...

weims07
This animated movie looks amazing! I recommend that everyone watch the trailer. Robin Williams, Elijah Wood, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman are the main voice over actors for the movie, which I think will be awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.