Iceman and Magneto vs. Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHich side wins? Omega Mutants or Star beings?

Blair Wind
Omega? Magneto isnt omega no expression

thedude1948
Surfer turns off Iceman and Magneto's powers, then does whatever he wants with them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Omega? Magneto isnt omega no expression

Some would disagree. Especially if he's out in space with all that ambient electromagnetic energy to tap into. Storm is an alpha mutant. and magneto waaaay outclasses her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
Surfer turns off Iceman and Magneto's powers, then does whatever he wants with them.

nuh huh. not before ice man freezes his head off :P

Blair Wind
Until stated hes omega hes not. Besides havent both Charles and Magneto stated they are Alpha?

Skeets
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
nuh huh. not before ice man freezes his head off :P
Absolute Zero is nothing to Cosmics like Surfer.shit Ronan has done it with a gesture.

Validus
Some would disagree.
It's not a matter of opinion.

Example:

"Green Lantern has the word green in his name"
"I totally disagree!"

See? Ok.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Skeets
Absolute Zero is nothing to Cosmics like Surfer.shit Ronan has done it with a gesture.

what about peopel who absorb cosmic energy like superman? Or God Beings like captain marvel or Thor? this also means nothing to them to right?

Validus
what about peopel who absorb cosmic energy like superman? Or God Beings like captain marvel or Thor? this also means nothing to them to right?
Perhaps not.

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/7035/untitledscanned06ta7.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Perhaps not.

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/7035/untitledscanned06ta7.th.jpg

Well what happened to iceman reaching into people's water and all that jazz? IS he going to be doing that to Thor and surfer in this battle?

Validus
I wouldn't doubt he can mess with Thor a little bit. Surfer and magical beings like Captain Marvel? Eh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wouldn't doubt he can mess with Thor a little bit. Surfer and magical beings like Captain Marvel? Eh.

Of course there is always method to my motives. :P.

What If...
It's been stated both their bios that Magneto and Storm could possibly be omega level mutants.

They've both been turned in to omega mutants before.

Jvenom
I know Ice Man is an omega but I don't see him taking on either Thor or Surfer even at his most powerful. You cannot get any colder than absolute zero and both can take that.

H. S. 6
First of all, Magneto is an Alpha mutant. Not Omega. That has been confirmed.

Secondly, Iceman is not going to be able to take down Thor and Surfer on his own. He may be able to affect Thor in some way, but really, it doesn't matter, because Surfer would be able to take him out in any number of ways.

endrict
SS beats them both by himself.

FireIncarnate
Some would disagree. Especially if he's out in space with all that ambient electromagnetic energy to tap into. Storm is an alpha mutant. and magneto waaaay outclasses her.

Hasn't it been stated at times that Storm is a possible Omega?

Also, what class what you say Xavier is at?

**FI**

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Until stated hes omega hes not. Besides havent both Charles and Magneto stated they are Alpha?

Jim Jaspers hasn't been technically proclaimed an "Omega" either, though he's one of, if not THE most powerful mutant ever.

And Magneto certainly has the potential to be Omega. Electromagnetic energy is in everything. But yes, he is proclaimed as an "Alpha."

Surfer and Thor ftw.

Tassadar
Surfer and Thor.

bigbran
what about peopel who absorb cosmic energy like superman? What the hell?

Inhuman
Thor and Surfer take this.
Iceman can mess with thor a bit but wont do jack to surfer.
magnetos shields may help him for a bit, but he will eventually go down against these 2.

Jesse7
If you are talking about Iceman at the best of his game, Iceman flash froze the stranger, and Iceman defeated Oblivion....I think Iceman could take both Thor and SS going by high feats alone.

Magneto at the top of his game was pure energy and had complete control of the EM spectrum and more, I don't know if they finished the series or not, but Magneto said he was going to go and destroy the Shi'ar empire. if Magneto was successful in doing this by himself, then I think Mags could take SS for the majority seeing as the Shiar Empire>SS.

Validus
Oblivion as in the abstract Oblivion? That's just poor writing if so.

Stranger's power level varies so much it it's hard to classify that feat.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Jesse7
Magneto at the top of his game was pure energy and had complete control of the EM spectrum and more, I don't know if they finished the series or not, but Magneto said he was going to go and destroy the Shi'ar empire. if Magneto was successful in doing this by himself, then I think Mags could take SS for the majority seeing as the Shiar Empire>SS.

Wasn't that Magneto thing a What if...though?

Jesse7
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wasn't that Magneto thing a What if...though?

I was using the strongest mags I know of as an example, since it was SS and Thor.

ExodusCloak
I was using the strongest mags I know of as an example, since it was SS and Thor.

Oh cool then carry on... big grin

jasofisc
how can any character that has mas withstand absoute zero? I thought it stoped the motion of molcules. any character surviving or shrugging off absolute zero is bad writing. with that said thor and surfer 6 out of 10.

batdude123
Originally posted by jasofisc
how can any character that has mas withstand absoute zero? I thought it stoped the motion of molcules. any character surviving or shrugging off absolute zero is bad writing. with that said thor and surfer 6 out of 10.

It's a comic book. no expression Superman has withstood those kind of temperatures as well. Go figure....

Validus
Originally posted by jasofisc
Absolute Zero is bad writing, period.

bigbran
If you are talking about Iceman at the best of his game, Iceman flash froze the stranger, You mean froze his eye beams?Originally posted by Jesse7
and Iceman defeated Oblivion.... When?Originally posted by Jesse7
I think Iceman could take both Thor and SS going by high feats alone.
Not even funny!
Hes got 2 feats. While Surfer has feats of him absorbing suns.
Thor has cracked Exitar's head, he lifted the weight of the planet.
And until you show me any proof, of him ever, EVER, beating Oblivion, my opinion is the same.
SS and Thor 7 or 8/10

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
he lifted the weight of the planet.

That's nothing but PURE fanboy hyperbole. The serpent was wrapped around the earth. NOWHERE did it state that it = the weight of Earth. Hell, it might've not even been 1/5 of the weight of Earth.

Dinkus Mayhem
I don't see how Surfer would be effected at all by Iceman, he travels the deepest parts of space which are said to be around 2.7 K and absolute zero is 0 K (if it is possible for Iceman to do that, I don't know Iceman well), not much of a difference really and SS has never showed any signs of even noticing temp extremes.

Thor may have a bit more of an issue with cold seeing as he has skin, but he is also divine in nature and also travels in deep space from time to time I doubt that he would be worried much by Iceman.

As for Magneto, as much as I like his character he emits any kind of energy found on the electromagnetic spectrum and that is right up Surfer's alley. Hasn't Thor also shown similar absorbtion feats in the past? If I remember correctly he has, so that means double trouble for Magneto.

Surfer/Thor win 10/10. That's my $.02 anyway.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
That's nothing but PURE fanboy hyperbole. The serpent was wrapped around the earth. NOWHERE did it state that it = the weight of Earth. Hell, it might've not even been 1/5 of the weight of Earth.

Actually the Serpent is basically the earth. Thats why it's called the earth Serpent, and saying the Serpent may have been 1/5 the size of the earth is as much hyperbole as saying it weighed as much as the earth.wink

Jesse7
You mean froze his eye beams? When? Not even funny!
Hes got 2 feats. While Surfer has feats of him absorbing suns.
Thor has cracked Exitar's head, he lifted the weight of the planet.
And until you show me any proof, of him ever, EVER, beating Oblivion, my opinion is the same.
SS and Thor 7 or 8/10

Check the iceman respect thread, he froze the entire Stranger, and yes he defeated Oblivion, SS and Thor can have all the feats they want, but going at Icemans best, I think he can defeat both SS and Thor that is unless your saying SS and Thor are more powerful then Oblivion and the Stranger.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
I don't see how Surfer would be effected at all by Iceman, he travels the deepest parts of space which are said to be around 2.7 K and absolute zero is 0 K (if it is possible for Iceman to do that, I don't know Iceman well), not much of a difference really and SS has never showed any signs of even noticing temp extremes.

Thor may have a bit more of an issue with cold seeing as he has skin, but he is also divine in nature and also travels in deep space from time to time I doubt that he would be worried much by Iceman.

As for Magneto, as much as I like his character he emits any kind of energy found on the electromagnetic spectrum and that is right up Surfer's alley. Hasn't Thor also shown similar absorbtion feats in the past? If I remember correctly he has, so that means double trouble for Magneto.

Surfer/Thor win 10/10. That's my $.02 anyway.

I really don't see Thor having much trouble with the temp's of Iceman seeing as how he's fought Ice giants who may have more mastery over cold temps than Ice Man.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Actually the Serpent is basically the earth. Thats why it's called the earth Serpent, and saying the Serpent may have been 1/5 the size of the earth is as much hyperbole as saying it weighed as much as the earth.wink

I'm saying it COULD'VE been. You have no evidence supporting the fact that it = the weight of the earth. The only evidence I've seen was that it was wrapped around the earth. That doesn't imply it equalling the weight of the earth.

Validus
Absolute zero is absolute zero. I don't see how Ymir could be better at it than Iceman.

Jesse7
I really don't see Thor having much trouble with the temp's of Iceman seeing as how he's fought Ice giants who may have more mastery over cold temps than Ice Man.

I don't think Iceman's power is purely scientific, seeing as he defeated Oblivion, and entirely flash froze the entire stranger.

Soujaboy
Check the iceman respect thread, he froze the entire Stranger, and yes he defeated Oblivion, SS and Thor can have all the feats they want, but going at Icemans best, I think he can defeat both SS and Thor that is unless your saying SS and Thor are more powerful then Oblivion and the Stranger.

Are you serious? Thor and SS highest feats Trump Ice Man by so much it isn't even funny.

Jesse7
Are you serious? Thor and SS highest feats Trump Ice Man by so much it isn't even funny.

SS and Thor on their own power, have defeated a being of Oblivions level and power?

Validus
SS and Thor on their own power, have defeated a being of Oblivions level and power?
I just did a quick scan of the Iceman thread and didn't find any such feat. I'm not seeing how you can freeze a concept.

Jesse7
I just did a quick scan of the Iceman thread and didn't find any such feat.

Ahh hold on

bigbran
Check the iceman respect thread, he froze the entire Stranger, I probably don't remember correctly, but I don't remember this. I'll check it out anyway.Originally posted by Jesse7
and yes he defeated Oblion, Ok, I'm wrong then! God!! Your just whipping out that evidence! And...Originally posted by bigbran
This has never happened, unless you count this as proof..Originally posted by Jesse7
and yes he defeated Oblion,Then I'm wrong.

ExodusCloak
I just did a quick scan of the Iceman thread and didn't find any such feat.

I think the Oblivion feat was when he was still throwing snowballs...

batdude123
Wow, even I'M not admitting Magneto and Iceman take this one. blink

Soujaboy
I'm saying it COULD'VE been. You have no evidence supporting the fact that it = the weight of the earth. The only evidence I've seen was that it was wrapped around the earth. That doesn't imply it equalling the weight of the earth.

I also have no evidence saying that it doesn't. The snake may have weighed more than the earth, but we don't know. All we know is, is that the snake was large enough to wrap itself around the earth as if it was a human.

Jesse7
I probably don't remeber correctly, but I don't remember this. I'll check it out anyway. Ok, I'm wrong then! God!! Your just whipping out that evidence! And... This has never happened, unless you count this as proof..Then I'm wrong.

patience, hold on! shesh, brb ill look for the scans.

Jesse7

Do you have links to the scans? Or know which vol. issue it was? I've seen it before, I just don't where exactly on which thread, the search function is not very nifty.

Soujaboy

Thor has defeated Galactus, and Ego so yes he has defeated uber powerful foes.

I shouldn't even have to comment on SS powers.

batdude123
I also have no evidence saying that it doesn't.

Yeah okay, so go right on using assumptions for proof. herbwank

The snake may have weighed more than the earth, but we don't know. All we know is, is that the snake was large enough to wrap itself around the earth as if it was a human.

If it = or was above the weight of the earth, Earth would've fallen out of orbit.

Validus
laughing out loud

I also have no evidence saying that it doesn't. The snake may have weighed more than the earth, but we don't know. All we know is, is that the snake was large enough to wrap itself around the earth as if it was a human.
The belt around my pants weighs 180lbs.

ExodusCloak
Do you have links to the scans? Or know which vol. issue it was? I've seen it before, I just don't where exactly on which thread, the search function is not very nifty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblivion_(comics)

Iceman volume 1 #3

I have it somewhere...I'll do a search brb...

Jesse7

I shouldn't even have to comment on SS powers.

You make it sound as if Thor defeated a full powered Galactus, when in fact Thor godblasted away a VERY hungry on the verge of death Galactus.

Your comparing Ego to the omniversal entity that is Oblivion, your comparing the universel being Galactus (Even at full power is only as powerful as eternity) to Oblivion?

batdude123
The belt around my pants weighs 180lbs.

THANK YOU!!!! lol

Alfheim

So Thor lifted the midgard serpent in the comics?

bigbran

I shouldn't even have to comment on SS powers. Something I haven't done in ages..
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1747/solar2kn9.th.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2949/solar4dt6.th.jpg

That was a red sun! He absorbed the whole thing!

P.S I'm only helping you comment on SS's powers.

Alfheim
Something I haven't done in ages..

nuff said magneto and ice man lose.

bigbran
your comparing the universel being Galactus (Even at full power is only as powerful as eternity) to Oblivion? Only?
I can't wait until these scans come in...
Plus if this was the original Iceman. He also couldn't keep Juggs frozen, in there first fight. So it would kind of be some major pis, if he defeated Oblivion. You think?
Plus in the bullsh*t site(also known as wiki) it says, he talked them out of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Something I haven't done in ages..

One of my very favorite surfer moments.

bigbran
One of my very favorite surfer moments. You like Surfer?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You like Surfer?

I have almost every single appearance of him. No one drew him better than ron lim. I even have the one shot that cluadio castillini drew. That was BAD ASSS.

bigbran
I have almost every single appearance of him. No one drew him better than ron lim. I even have the one shot that cluadio castillini drew. That was BAD ASSS. Wow! I would have never guessed!

Validus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblivion_(comics)

Iceman volume 1 #3

I have it somewhere...I'll do a search brb...
I just looked at it. Nothing but Oblivion's daughter tossing Iceman around.

ExodusCloak
I just looked at it. Nothing but Oblivion's daughter tossing Iceman around.

I can't find mine...I don't really keep all my comics together...especially badly written ones...doesn't he get a few snowballs in? I could have sworn there's one big PIS moment there...

bigbran
I just looked at it. Nothing but Oblivion's daughter tossing Iceman around. Thats what I was thinking.
It doesn't look good for Jesse's backup...

Jesse7
I can't find mine...I don't really keep all my comics together...especially badly written ones...doesn't he get a few snowballs in? I could have sworn there's one big PIS moment there...

Hmmm, I know it exist since ive seen it before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I really can't see Iceman doing much to Surfer. And Thor being The God of weather and all and magical, kinda makes me think that he is pretty much immune to ANY lvl of Cold or freezing. Iceman isn't a lvl 5 matter manipulator. He's a one trick pony. Even if he's the best at his one trick, Surfer and Thor can do what Iceman can if they wanted to. And They can pretty much do what Magneto can do if they put thier minds to it. Plus they got thousands of years experience behind them. Surfer probably can't get thru magnetos' shields to easily, but Thor could just teleport inside the shield if he wanted to. Or teleport mags and the shield inside a black hole. Tho that may make mags stronger. Who knows. I'm leaning towards Thor/Surfer 9/10

bigbran
Ok, this is the one where he freezes Stranger. But Stranger was a punching bag in that fight. http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p268ua.jpg
Juggs koed him for a couple seconds.

Validus
He blasted her once which dazed her a bit but afterwards he could barely stand up. She was ready to kill him when Oblivion showed up but that was on accident.

bigbran
Hmmm, I know it exist since ive seen it before. Good job! Your not even sure it happened!
Way to go!

thedude1948
Silver Surfer can SHUT OFF mutant powers. that alone seals it for the team.

Jesse7
Good job! Your not even sure it happened!
Way to go!

lol relax bigbran, I've never read the oblivion fight, but I have seen scans of it, besides you weren't right about the Stranger not being fully frozen big grin

ExodusCloak
He blasted her once which dazed her a bit but afterwards he could barely stand up. She was ready to kill him when Oblivion showed up but that was on accident.

I'll take your word for it...I'll have to go and clean up my collection...I'll post the entire comic when I find it.

Jesse7

He's shown this when?

bigbran
lol relax bigbran, I've never read the oblivion fight, but I have seen scans of it, besides you weren't right about the Stranger not being fully frozen big grin And I showed scans of me being wrong.
I even said a post later, that I could be wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl

we aren't going to say he will tho. He let storm shock the shit out of him in Infinity crusade. He'll prolly wanna fight it out. Most powerful guys like surfer and superman like a good brawl.

Alfheim
Ok, this is the one where he freezes Stranger. But Stranger was a punching bag in that fight. http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p268ua.jpg
Juggs koed him for a couple seconds.

Is it possible to freeze energy? confused

Inhuman
I think this would have been a better matchup if it was...

Thor & Magneto vs. Surfer & Iceman

or

Thor & Iceman vs. Surfer & Magneto

Validus
I'll take your word for it...I'll have to go and clean up my collection...I'll post the entire comic when I find it.
I see now. It was Iceman #4. Yeah, he knocked down Oblivion with an avalanche of snow ( laughing out loud ) and when Oblivion tried to absorb him, he resisted through the power of love.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And I showed scans of me being wrong.
I even said a post later, that I could be wrong.

Was he fully frozen? Where is the panel after wards. Was he frozen and couldn't get out? How many times has someone been temporarily stopped and then willed themselves back.

Jesse7
I see now. It was Iceman #4. Yeah, he knocked down Oblivion with an avalanche of snow ( laughing out loud ) and when Oblivion tried to absorb him, he resisted through the power of love.

YES I KNEW IT WAS REAL

Jesse7
Was he fully frozen? Where is the panel after wards. Was he frozen and couldn't get out? How many times has someone been temporarily stopped and then willed themselves back.

Iceman then spread his conciousness and took over the entire ship they were on.

bigbran
Originally posted by Alfheim
Is it possible to freeze energy? confused No, but that's what makes comics so special.Originally posted by Inhuman
I think this would have been a better matchup if it was...

Thor & Magneto vs. Surfer & Iceman

or

Thor & Iceman vs. Surfer & Magneto But now it's being argued that Iceman can take them both... no expression

Validus
YES I KNEW IT WAS REAL
It means nothing. You think Iceman will beat Thor or Surfer by knocking them down with snow?

bigbran
Was he fully frozen? Where is the panel after wards. Was he frozen and couldn't get out? How many times has someone been temporarily stopped and then willed themselves back. Stranger was a whippng boy in that fight, so don't worry about it.
Plus I don't really want to get more scans.

Inhuman
But now it's being argued that Iceman can take them both... no expression

Yeah, I know erm

Jesse7
It means nothing. You think Iceman will beat Thor or Surfer by knocking them down with snow?

Hey if he can do it to Oblivion I don't see why he cannot do it to SS and Thor, it seems that Icemans powers are more then just scientific absolute zero ( which is a theory by the way ), besides comics do not run on logic and or science much.

If SS has done it to a omniversal being with sheer will was able to resist and overcome Oblivion a omniversal power/level being, then I don't see why he cannot resist SS powers and thors powers, since many people speculate SS such as SS can turn off mutants powers ( when he has never shown this ) or SS can speed blitz and opponent in comnbat (which he has never shown in comics before) or SS can turn his opponents into chesse (Which again he has never shown in comics befoe).

ExodusCloak

I was starting to doubt myself there...you've got to love that kind of writing... laughing

Validus
Hey if he can do it to Oblivion I don't see why he cannot do it to SS and Thor, it seems that Icemans powers are more then just scientific absolute zero ( which is a theory by the way ), besides comics do not run on logic and or science much.

If SS has done it to a omniversal being with sheer will was able to resist and overcome Oblivion a omniversal power/level being, then I don't see why he cannot resist SS powers and thors powers, since many people speculate SS such as SS can turn off mutants powers ( when he has never shown this ) or SS can speed blitz and opponent in comnbat (which he has never shown in comics before) or SS can turn his opponents into chesse (Which again he has never shown in comics befoe).
Can you tell me what the power of love is going to do for Iceman here? Oblivion was not even defeated. He was knocked down for a little bit.

thedude1948
He's shown this when?

In Cable & Deadpool 10. against dying Cable, who had omega level Telepathy, and Telekinesis. Surfer kicked has ass and then decided he doesnt need his powers anymore so took them away.

bigbran
I see now. It was Iceman #4. Yeah, he knocked down Oblivion with an avalanche of snow ( laughing out loud ) and when Oblivion tried to absorb him, he resisted through the power of love. They printed this comic? What the f**k?

Jesse7
In Cable & Deadpool 10. against dying Cable, who had omega level Telepathy, and Telekinesis. Surfer kicked has ass and then decided he doesnt need his powers anymore so took them away.

From what I know of that battle and the whole story arc to that, Cable's powers were burning out and from using them as he did they "burned out".

Jesse7
Can you tell me what the power of love is going to do for Iceman here? Oblivion was not even defeated. He was knocked down for a little bit.

If the power of love can resist and overcome Oblivion a omniversal entity and power then I don't see why Iceman can't (speculation but hey thats what the kmc surfer is in large part, speculation) easily resist SS and Thors powers, when Iceman has before frozen the strangers energy blast mid air and then completely flash froze the stranger.

Icemans feats were cannon, the Stranger is well above SS and Thor, and Iceman schooled him, you may dislike it but its cannon.

PIS is subjective by the way.

ExodusCloak

This may be off topic but is Cable an official Omega level mutant?

bigbran
Question:
How would anything Iceman can ever do, even begin to annoy Oblivion, who is on an Eternity level?

This is worse than Spiderman vs Firelord!
It's some serious pis!
But that's not where the problem arrises. It happens when someone actually uses this in a debate, to help them in there arguments.
That's like Cyclops vs Eternity!

All I have to say is... GET THAT SH*T OUT OF HERE!!!

Oblivion is a universal being, but to even get moved by a low level Mutant(and love) is bad writing.

Rant over, for now....

batdude123
If the power of love can resist and overcome Oblivion a omniversal entity and power then I don't see why Iceman can't (speculation but hey thats what the kmc surfer is in large part, speculation) easily resist SS and Thors powers, when Iceman has before frozen the strangers energy blast mid air and then completely flash froze the stranger.

Icemans feats were cannon, the Stranger is well above SS and Thor, and Iceman schooled him, you may dislike it but its cannon.

PIS is subjective by the way.

Jesse, you're full of crap, and you know it. Do you HONESTLY believe the garbage you post?

Validus
If the power of love can resist and overcome Oblivion a omniversal entity and power then I don't see why Iceman can't (speculation but hey thats what the kmc surfer is in large part, speculation) easily resist SS and Thors powers
I'm starting to wondering if you read comics or just look at scans online and dig for feats.

Let's get the facts straight. Iceman never even hurt Oblivion. When Mirage asked Oblivion if he was hurt, he practically laughed at her. Two, Oblivion stated Bobby was helping him to see beyond his own ideas and into others such as love and kindness. I'd love to see you try and tell me how thats going to help in any way, shape, or form in this battle.

Icemans feats were cannon, the Stranger is well above SS and Thor
Bullshit. SS has beaten Stranger in the past. SS has beaten higher cosmics than Stranger. SS's best feats > Iceman's best feats

Jesse7
Question:
How would anything Iceman can ever do, even begin to annoy Oblivion, who is on an Eternity level?

It's some serious pis!
But that's not where the problem arrises. It happens when someone actually uses this in a debate, to help them in there arguments.

Oblivion is a universal being, but to even get moved by a low level Mutant(and love) is bad writing.

Rant over, for now....

Oblivion is actually multiversal Bigbran, as in Oblivion devoures the dying universes.

Jesse7
I'm starting to wondering if you read comics or just look at scans online and dig for feats.

Let's get the facts straight. Iceman never even hurt Oblivion. When Mirage asked Oblivion if he was hurt, he practically laughed at her. Two, Oblivion stated Bobby was helping him to see beyond his own ideas and into others such as love and kindness. I'd love to see you try and tell me how thats going to help in any way, shape, or form in this battle.

Bullshit. SS has beaten Stranger in the past. SS has beaten higher cosmics than Stranger. SS's best feats > Iceman's best feats

The point of the Oblivion exampe, was to show that if Iceman can even knock knock oblivion down, then imagine what he could do to SS and or Thor, secondly the stranger has schooled SS before, it works both ways.

Jesse7
Jesse, you're full of crap, and you know it. Do you HONESTLY believe the garbage you post?

About this thread in particular or all threads?

batdude123

I'm thinkin' the latter. After looking through the Majestic respect thread, he was posting like he was an EXPERT on Majestros. no expression

Alfheim
Question:

It's some serious pis!

Rant over, for now....

I dont belive that Iceman can beat SS, but the person has a point for the wrong reason. Sometimes fighting entities can be different from other people because they are abstract so they can appear at any level to anyone. So beating oblivion does not prove anything.

P.S. Its get the F*** out of here get the S*** sounds weak.

Validus
The point of the Oblivion exampe, was to show that if Iceman can even knock knock oblivion down, then imagine what he could do to SS and or Thor
And if SS can beat the Uni-Lord, imagine what he can do to Iceman. Answer? Anything he wants.

secondly the stranger has schooled SS before, it works both ways.
Yes and Northstar just schooled Iceman.

batdude123
About this thread in particular or all threads?

This thread.

Jesse7
I'm thinkin' the latter. After looking through the Majestic respect thread, he was posting like he was an EXPERT on Majestros. no expression

O i've never read a Majestic comic, what I learned from Majestros is from what I saw on the respect thread, but thats what respect threads are for are they not? To educate.

Jesse7
This thread.

O yes this thread, I agree, Im arguing mostly because its lopsided and team mutant is the underdog, that and Bigbran is here.

sexyking
Question:

It's some serious pis!

Rant over, for now....

Actually its quite plausible considering this is comics and abstracts have consciousness then its within reason that the power of love should affect oblivion. Oh and surfer and Thor win i just don't see this as been a battle but a beat down for the mutants.

bigbran
If the power of love can resist and overcome Oblivion a omniversal entity and power then I don't see why Iceman can't Funny?Originally posted by Jesse7
(speculation but hey thats what the kmc surfer is in large part, speculation) You mean when people actually post scans, instead of waiting for someone else to help out there case? Originally posted by Jesse7
easily resist SS and Thors powers, Sure. Originally posted by Jesse7
when Iceman has before frozen the strangers energy blast mid air and then completely flash froze the stranger. This is when he was an omega, and he learned a lot about his power.

Icemans feats were cannon, So was Spiderman beating Firelord! Originally posted by Jesse7
the Stranger is well above SS and Thor, Hasn't SS beaten Stranger? Originally posted by Jesse7
and Iceman schooled him, Ya...right! Your also ignoring that Jean, Juggs, and a couple other were there too! So basically your saying Iceman by himself beat Stranger, good use of ignoring evidence!
you may dislike it but its cannon. I don't dislike the Stranger feat, but your using the Oblivion feat!

PIS is subjective by the way. I guess forum rules are too now.

Plus Iceman wasn't an Omega when he did this. So one of the weaker X-men was able to fight a universal power, on the samelevel as Eternity?
laughing

bigbran
Oblivion is actually multiversal Bigbran, as in Oblivion devoures the dying universes. So.. that means one thing.Originally posted by batdude123
Jesse, you're full of crap, and you know it. Do you HONESTLY believe the garbage you post? Originally posted by Jesse7
The point of the Oblivion exampe, was to show that if Iceman can even knock knock oblivion down, then imagine what he could do to SS and or Thor, secondly the stranger has schooled SS before, it works both ways. Spiderman vs Firelord, is also acceptable too, I guess?

Jesse7
Funny? You mean when people actually post scans, instead of waiting for someone else to help out there case? Sure. This is when he was an omega, and he learned a lot about his power.

So was Spiderman beating Firelord! Hasn't SS beaten Stranger? Ya...right! Your also ignoring that Jean, Juggs, and a couple other were there too! So basically your saying Iceman by himself beat Stranger, good use of ignoring evidence!
I don't dislike the Stranger feat, but your using the Oblivion feat!

I guess forum rules are too now.

Plus Iceman wasn't an Omega when he did this. So one of the weaker X-men was able to fight a universal power, on the samelevel as Eternity?
laughing

Your one of the main reasons I'm even debating for team mutant big grin

O by the way, reread the comic in which Iceman schools the Stranger, Juggs and Jean were flying AWAY from him and then bobby came and schooled him, Bobby then proceeded to spread his conciousness and take over the ship. Yeah the other mutants were a real big help against the stranger smile

PIS is subective, I agree Spiderman Vs. FL was PIS, but then again you claim half the things Supes does is PIS, for example knocking Thor out with 3 punches and Supes defeating Dom with T-vo? See what I mean you honestly see that as PIS, when really it can be equally debated that it isn't, PIS is subjective from person to person depending on their perception.

bigbran
I dont belive that Iceman can beat SS, but the person has a point for the wrong reason. Sometimes fighting entities can be different from other people because they are abstract so they can appear at any level to anyone. So beating oblivion does not prove anything.

P.S. Its get the F*** out of here get the S*** sounds weak. Still an abstract.

And I said, get that shit out of here.
Not get the shit out of here.

batdude123
O yes this thread, I agree, Im arguing mostly because its lopsided and team mutant is the underdog, that and Bigbran is here.

In that case.... Iceman freezes Surfer and Magneto jams Mjolnir up Thor's ass. wacko

bigbran
O yes this thread, I agree, Im arguing mostly because its lopsided and team mutant is the underdog, that and Bigbran is here. Because you can't out debate me, and you need to use, pis examples for your debate?
I already said I have nothing against you.
But I guess after all those ownings, you obviously have something against me.

Alfheim
Still an abstract.

And I said, get that shit out of here.
Not get the shit out of here.

Oh ok, but if you look at that quote you wrote "the" not that. Not that it matters but I just thought it kinda sounded wierd.

Validus
Your one of the main reasons I'm even debating for team mutant big grin

O by the way, reread the comic in which Iceman schools the Stranger, Juggs and Jean were flying AWAY from him and then bobby came and schooled him, Bobby then proceeded to spread his conciousness and take over the ship. Yeah the other mutants were a real big help against the stranger smile

Actually they were considering Stranger was focusing on blasting the other mutants when Iceman came in and froze him. Nice try though.

Alfheim
Still an abstract.

Yes but abstracts can fight at any level. They can appear to a normal human and that human could beat them, basically its a bad example.

Jesse7
Because you can't out debate me, and you need to use, pis examples for your debate?
I already said I have nothing against you.
But I guess after all those ownings, you obviously have something against me.

lol ownings, ego much? That alone showns your immaturity, but hey if thats what you believe, sure why not! Own on Mr. Ownage!

Alfheim
lol ownings, ego much? That alone showns your immaturity.

I think he had some good points.

Jesse7
Actually they were considering Stranger was focusing on blasting the other mutants when Iceman came in and froze him. Nice try though.

Point being they weren't the ones who did dammage to Stranger.

Jesse7
I think he had some good points.

In this thread? Sure I agree too, that and I'm arguing for the underdog, but on other threads such as involving Supes or Ds, he will try to dismiss or degrade Supes or DS feats as much as he can, even to the point of claiming T-vo wouldn't work on SS when it has worked on Dom a abstract level being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes but abstracts can fight at any level. They can appear to a normal human and that human could beat them, basically its a bad example.

ur right. Metron got beat by batman becuz batman tricked metron into turning himself into a human for one second.

Jesse7
Bigbran you also seem fond of pulling out of the scan of when SS absorbed the red giant, but when I use the example of when Supes absorbed the super star eater (which blows away a red giant), it means nothing eh?

bigbran
Your one of the main reasons I'm even debating for team mutant big grin Good.

O by the way, reread the comic in which Iceman schools the Stranger, Juggs and Jean were flying AWAY from him and then bobby came and schooled him, Bobby then proceeded to spread his conciousness and take over the ship. Yeah the other mutants were a real big help against the stranger smile You mean when Iceman came out of nowhere and then froze his beams, and then froze him?

PIS is subective, I agree Spiderman Vs. FL was PIS, but then again you claim half the things Supes does is PIS, One thing?Originally posted by Jesse7
for example knocking Thor out with 3 punches I said one punch. I already said the battle should have turned out that way, but Thor shouldn't go down in one punch. Good thing you research before you post.
I said Supes should have won, but looking at Thor's duribilty, he shouldn't go down in one punch, to someone just over his strength.
and Supes defeating Dom with T-vo? I NEVER SAID THAT!! I asked if Dom was really a skyfather!!
See what I mean you honestly see that as PIS, 2 examples that you misinterpeted anyway? Good example!
when really it can be equally debated that it isn't, PIS is subjective from person to person depending on their perception. I know this. But your ignoring my debate of what is pis, so ya, you just used your own argument against your opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bigbran you also seem fond of pulling out of the scan of when SS absorbed the red giant, but when I use the example of when Supes absorbed the super star eater (which blows away a red giant), it means nothing eh?

true. You know how people do. We all do it. disregard things when they go against our arugement and then use the very same argument later on when it suits us. Such is the nature of these boards and human nature.

bigbran
lol ownings, ego much? That alone showns your immaturity, but hey if thats what you believe, sure why not! Own on Mr. Ownage! Yes, because you have shown yours, by saying that you are only aguing because of me.Originally posted by Jesse7
Point being they weren't the ones who did dammage to Stranger. Juggs, koed him for a couple of seconds.

batdude123
It's DOMINUS!!!! CHRIST PEOPLE!!!

Jesse7
It's DOMINUS!!!! CHRIST PEOPLE!!!

Bats I said Dom for short -_-, ala Silver Surfer is SS, or Magneto Mags.

bigbran
In this thread? Sure I agree too, that and I'm arguing for the underdog, but on other threads such as involving Supes or Ds, he will try to dismiss or degrade Supes or DS feats as much as he can, even to the point of claiming T-vo wouldn't work on SS when it has worked on Dom a abstract level being. I never said it wouldn't work!!
I haven't even been in a Supes vs Darky debate.
I never even said it wouldn't work on SS.
Stop trying to make me look bad.Originally posted by Jesse7
Bigbran you also seem fond of pulling out of the scan of when SS absorbed the red giant, but when I use the example of when Supes absorbed the super star eater (which blows away a red giant), it means nothing eh? First off, when have you pulled this out. And what does this have to do with this debate?
Second, yes I like those scans, there nothing wrong with it.

Thirdly, if you did pull out this scan, then yes, it might blow it away.

So, really, stop trying to make me look bad.
And get back on topic.

sexyking
Bats I said Dom for short -_-, ala Silver Surfer is SS, or Magneto Mags.

Or superman supes wink

Jesse7
I never said it wouldn't work!!
I haven't even been in a Supes vs Darky debate.
I never even said it wouldn't work on SS.
Stop trying to make me look bad. First off, when have you pulled this out. And what does this have to do with this debate?
Second, yes I like those scans, there nothing wrong with it.

Thirdly, if you did pull out this scan, then yes, it might blow it away.

So, really, stop trying to make me look bad.
And get back on topic.

I am not trying ot make you look bad, o and I didn't need to pull out the scans as Avalon so nicely provided the examples in the Supes debate, and its not a supes vs darky debate, its the debates you usualy participate in such as Supes Vs Ss, or Supes blue vs SS, etc.

You say for me not to try to make you look bad, yet you often try to show me in a bad light eh? Such as profiled, or claiming everyone thinks I am a dillusioned fanboy who knows nothing big grin, yet the feats I have mentioend are real and did happen which you did not believe at first, but no hard feelings eh?

Alfheim
In this thread? Sure I agree too, that and I'm arguing for the underdog, but on other threads such as involving Supes or Ds, he will try to dismiss or degrade Supes or DS feats as much as he can, even to the point of claiming T-vo wouldn't work on SS when it has worked on Dom a abstract level being.

Er ok im lost now....anyway carry on.

bigbran
I am not trying ot make you look bad, o and I didn't need to pull out the scans as Avalon so nicely provided the examples in the Supes debate, and its not a supes vs darky debate, its the debates you usualy participate in such as Supes Vs Ss, or Supes blue vs SS, etc. That was Avalon. You let on that you posted them.
Plus, when was the last time I was in one of those threads?
And the red sun is bigger than an orange sun.

You say for me not to try to make you look bad, yet you often try to show me in a bad light eh? Such as profiled, or claiming everyone thinks I am a dillusioned fanboy who knows nothing big grin, yet the feats I have mentioend are real and did happen which you did not believe at first, but no hard feelings eh? Except the fact, that you have lied to help your case.
Plus I'm profiling it because it made me laugh.
PC Superman an Abstract?

Your also saying Validus, knows nothing.

Jesse7
That was Avalon. You let on that you posted them.
Plus, when was the last time I was in one of those threads?
And the red sun is bigger than an orange sun.

Except the fact, that you have lied to help your case.
Plus I'm profiling it because it made me laugh.
PC Superman an Abstract?

Your also saying Validus, knows nothing.

When did I say that I posted the scans, I never have, I often admit its Avalon and or others who post them. When did I say Validus knows nothing? Secondly PC supes at his highest showings was abstract power level.

Validus
Secondly PC supes at his highest showings was abstract power level.
What showings aside from the Sword of Superman?

Jesse7
What showings aside from the Sword of Superman?

One sec please, I just need to find the thread in which Junati posted the scans.

But a few off the top of my head,he was able to vibrate shut/destroy/open other dimensions and or universes, he could effortlessly go anywhere in time, he could change the past, present and future by punching.

Supes could vibrate and move through Red Sun radiation, he could go at infinite speeds, PC superboy in a playful game of tag with PC supergirl went at 300 trillion times the speed of light.

Supes could effortlessly sneeze (completely destroy) solar systems, he could blow planets away, etc. etc.

Inhuman

Highest showing? Meaning when the writters were smoking something, and made supes have bugs bunny like stupid powers?
lol, that does not make supes abstract. no
By that logic every hero that has some absurd showing like PC supes are automatically abstaract level as well? erm

Validus
One sec please, I just need to find the threa in which Junati posted the scans.
Christ man, do you know ANYTHING off the top of your head?

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
Highest showing? Meaning when the writters were smoking something, and made supes have bugs bunny like stupid powers?
By that logic every hero that has some absurd showing like PC supes are automatically abstaract level as well? erm

PC supes did it consistently for years though.

Jesse7
Christ man, do you know ANYTHING off the top of your head?

I wanted to get the scans so people couldn't complain yet again saying I am making it up big grin

But a few off the top of my head,he was able to vibrate shut/destroy/open other dimensions and or universes, he could effortlessly go anywhere in time, he could change the past, present and future by punching.

Supes could vibrate and move through Red Sun radiation, he could go at infinite speeds, PC superboy in a playful game of tag with PC supergirl went at 300 trillion times the speed of light.

Supes could effortlessly sneeze (completely destroy) solar systems, he could blow planets away, shut black holes with his hands, etc. etc.

bigbran
When did I say that I posted the scans, I never have,Originally posted by Jesse7
but when I use the example of when Supes absorbed the super star eater (which blows away a red giant), it means nothing eh? Originally posted by Jesse7
I often admit its Avalon and or others who post them. Not this time. Originally posted by Jesse7
When did I say Validus knows nothing?
or claiming everyone thinks I am a dillusioned fanboy who knows nothing big grin Validus is the one who called you, or nvrbeenwthagirl it. Originally posted by Jesse7
I'll let someone else deal with this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman

Superman PC was abstract lvl. That is why he was severly Depowered. He could crack planets with a stomp and reverse time with speed and traverse universes. His power lvls were abstract. He was a force of Nature with rediculous showings that didn't even fit the character concept. He went from Superman to IcandoanythingMan. Name something that PC couldn't do that is abstract in power. He certainly could move Solar Systems and juggle planets, change time, traverse time, pierce dimensions, and more. It is the MAIN reason he was retconned. He was too powerful.

Jesse7
Not this time.
Validus is the one who called you, or nvrbeenwthagirl it.
I'll let someone else deal with this.

So its Validus and Nvr who have called me a dellusioned fan boy not you?

Validus
Superman PC was abstract lvl. That is why he was severly Depowered. He could crack planets with a stomp and reverse time with speed and traverse universes. His power lvls were abstract. He was a force of Nature with rediculous showings that didn't even fit the character concept. He went from Superman to IcandoanythingMan.
None of that stuff makes him abstract.

bigbran
So its Validus and Nvr who have called me a dellusioned fan boy not you? No Validus called you and him one.(or just him)
I just brought it up.

Jesse7
None of that stuff makes him abstract.

I don't see why not, when Chaos and Order of MArvel are abstract and Supes has done things they could not, such as vibrating shut/destroying other dimensions and universes effortlessly, also complete mastery and control of time.

Validus
I don't see why not, when Chaos and Order of MArvel are abstract and Supes has done things they could not, such as vibrating shut/destroying other dimensions and universes effortlessly, also complete mastery and control of time.
He usually did crap like rub his hands together to seal holes in reality or something equally retarded. I've never seen a feat of his that put him beyond skyfather level and I'm pretty sure I know more about PC Supes or any DC character than you do.

batdude123
He was high skyfather level. Nothing more.

sexyking

I like you jesse some of your posts are entertaining but please stop now please. Feats don't make you an abstract purpose and a concept do.

Jesse7
He usually did crap like rub his hands together to seal holes in reality or something equally retarded. I've never seen a feat of his that put him beyond skyfather level and I'm pretty sure I know more about PC Supes or any DC character than you do.

Im not arguing that you don't, but the scans and feats still remain that do put him on abstract level, I guess being able to destroy bridging realities and dimensions, complete mastery of time and space doesn't mean Abstract?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>