POTC III premiere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain's Wench
Okay who's going to this one????

I was a day late for the II one but I was there the first day the ride re-opened!! Johnny was in the park *eventhough I didn't see him sad *

But yeah who's attempting to go to this one? I know I am!! eek!

Leggy_n_Merry
Well you must have been in very close range of Johnny eek! lucky you!

I sadly will not be sad I never do stuff like that, and it's too much hassle and I'll have to actually get there and all that and ahhh. I'll have to go to one one time in my life though, 'cause I'd love to.

katelovespirate
i dont know. i live in orlando- do they do premiers here at disney world? if they do i might go. lol.

Captain's Wench
haha umm...they should...I mean hey its Disney right? But they didnt for this year so I dont know sad

evilm0nki3
aw if they had the 2nd premiere in disney world i would have gone... why does california have to be on the other side of the country!?!?!

mmoviejunkie
where do you get tickets for a premiere?
i would so go if i could get tickets

CaptinJackLover
yea e 2! does anyone know what day it is?

Jcksparrows
I would really like to try and get into the actual premeire at Disneyland, but alas, parents... they will never understand! If I don't get to go to Disneyland, I'll definitly go to the midnight showing! Lol! I love being obsessed, don't you?

Captain's Wench
ah such a wonder feeling being obsessed is haha!

lizi
that would be great i tink it out in december and dvd of potc2 out october the 5th!

CaptinJackLover
wats in december?

ivebeendepped43
yeah

Captain's Wench
hmm...interesting.

Jcksparrows
DMC comes out on DVD December 5th.

mmoviejunkie
ahh that's too long!!
do you know when the premiere is?probably early may or late April?

CaptinJackLover
i have no idea! but i must know! i want to go sooooooooo badly!

ivebeendepped43
mmee tooo!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.