Sandman (Morpheus) v.s. Dr. Strange & Dr. Fate (Nabu)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok for those who dont know who sandman/morpheus/dream is, he is one of the oldest and most powerful beings in reality and the brother of death, keep in mind that Sandman is the source of dreams, imagination and all of the gods, and that he shapes reality and the mind........ can dr. strange, and dr. fate's combined magical powers defeat the sandman?............ to make it more fair dr. strange/fate have 7 days of prep, who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
NO. THey loose horribly. What ever they can dream up, it with in his wrealm. They can't think of anything that he wouldn't be responsible for. He is part of the Endless.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NO. THey loose horribly. What ever they can dream up, it with in his wrealm. They can't think of anything that he wouldn't be responsible for. He is part of the Endless. yes but with 7 days of prep they may stand more of a chance

invisiblewoman
Sandman takes them

celestialdemon
Sandman wins no question about it. I believe the only one the Endless have shown to fear was Lucifer, and there's no way Dr. Strange and Fate are going to be at that level no matter how much prep they have.

galan7777777
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Sandman wins no question about it. I believe the only one the Endless have shown to fear was Lucifer, and there's no way Dr. Strange and Fate are going to be at that level no matter how much prep they have. yes, the only being he was fearful to engage was lucifer, but i hear so many people talk about how powerful they think strange/nabu are, and i was just wondering what their take on it was

complexbrother
isn't Sandman is the DC version of Nightmare ?

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Nightmare.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by complexbrother
isn't Sandman is the DC version of Nightmare ?

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Nightmare.jpg i guess u could say that, but sandman is FAR more powerful

galan7777777
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.