AWE fanfic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hey
The first three chapters of the At Worlds End sequel we did are on fanfiction.net.

Look for my name, willofthewisp, or type in "At Worlds End, When Fans Direct."

diddly-dum
dontgetit

katelovespirate
i cant find it... ahhh! lol

sailorleo
me niether

willofthewisp
hmm, go to fanfiction.net and go under movies and go to POTC and it should be there. I'm going to check too. Maybe it just takes a while for it to come up. I don't remember how long it took to get my Phantom of the Opera one up and running.

sailorleo
no not up yet

willofthewisp
Maybe it takes a day, because I got the email saying it was successfully created. I'll tell everyone when it's up. Poo. I wanted reviews NOW!

katelovespirate
i;m so excited.

as i remember, the first bits of our version were hilarious and completely unrealistic. we got a bit better as we went along.

i am really looking forward to re-reading it though.

sailorleo
yeah i know....hey in the meantime let's talk about my rp...*everyone runs away* i was just kidding

willofthewisp
No, I won't run away. I don't have a lot of creative juices flowing right now to participate, but advertise it for me. Like give me a teaser.

sailorleo
*cracks knuckles and types* well do we all know that alex has a twin bro named Iziekial (ziek for short)?

willofthewisp
We do. Keep talking.

sailorleo
k.....so anyways Ziek propsed to abi she said yes b/c well....she wants to be loved....she grows weary of waiting for alex to come round....this sparks something inside of alex, don't know quite what...he leaves for a day and comes back plastered (it's imporatnt to know he was supposed to quit drinking)....the next day theres a fight between ziek and alex during this fight abi's kidnapped by an island tribe that the stole abi's engaement ring from (the tribe plans on sacrificing abi to their volcano ((it's gonna errupt soon)) b/c they think the gods are angry at them for losing the ring of hera... blah blah) thus alex and ziek have to work together to get her back

sailorleo
where'd everyone go?

sailorleo
it works now....ya'll can read our verison of worlds on on fanfiction.net

piratechic32123
I'm am so uterly confused!???!??!?!!!!??

willofthewisp
Yeah, okay. There was a story we all wrote a short while ago about what we thought Movie 3 would be like. If you go on fanfiction.net and type in At Worlds End: When Fans Direct, or search my name, willofthewisp, it should take you to it.
yeah, I saw it's up. Can't wait to see the reviews.
Sailor, I think Abi should stick with Izi, unless Alex does something really heroic to win her back. I always root for the underdog, but I always root for the decent guy, too.

sailorleo
yeah...i think alex is sorta thinking that himself which is gonna result in some more spats with his brother

willofthewisp
Back to the fanfic, ch. 4 is now up. I'm trying to draw it out to add suspense.

sailorleo
cool!

willofthewisp
CH.5 is up. You guys have to go on there and read it. There have only been 2 reviews and neither one is very complimentary. I almost consider the second review a bashing. You have to go on there and cheer yourselves and each other. We did good work together!

katelovespirate
hahaha oh gee fanfic writers tend to be super egotistical and they like to bash other people's work, especially when they cant visualize it. LOL.

i still think its brilliant and hilarious and tons of fun. i am LOVING reading it again. hehehe.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, they dont usually support it cuz they want theirs to be all awesome and they bash urs cuz they are too high on their own story

sailorleo
that's ok...we'll really piss them off in the sequel!

willofthewisp
Yeah, I can't wait to start posting 4. But you guys need to review! Let's piss them off and defend our story. I've been sending replies that say you know, this was written by a large group of people and it was our ideal version, so we were just having fun.

katelovespirate
man that site is so irritating, ch 5 is STILL not showing up. Grrr... LOL...

i read some of the other fanfics, and gee, ours IS pretty good... comparitively... LOL. and surprisingly, its much cleaner than most of them.

willofthewisp
I have a favorite one listed in my favorites. It's called Key to My Desire and it's really good.
But you're right, Kate, the majority of them suck and they all feel like ganging up on a bunch of fans. I have a feeling the fanfic site is 50/50 Jack/Liz, so we will get praise from them, but flames from the rest.
Ch. 5 is now shown to be up.

willofthewisp
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3141143/1/

There is the link to the story. I guess ch. 5 isn't up yet. So sorry. I'll try to upload 6 as soon as I can.

willofthewisp
6 is uploaded, so I guess wait around for a bit and then have fun with 5 and 6.

katelovespirate
lol i forgot how good it was!!!!!

how many more chapters are there??

why are the reviews so dumb? i guess there was one good one. lol. maybe i will go review it or something. LOL.

thank you SO much for organizing and posting it all! smile i cant wait to read the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willofthewisp
You're welcome. I just break them up when I think there is a good cliffhanger.

Jacky Sparrow
and when are you going to continue? ...i'm a bit sad that there were only 5 reviews....our story is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willofthewisp
If I have time I will put another chapter up tomorrow. ROTC works security for the football games here at my college, so it will be a busy day, but don't worry. I haven't forgotten.

ivebeendepped43
good

willofthewisp
7 and 8 are now up and I have about 18 more pages to play with, so you can guess from that how many chapters it will be.

Bwa Ha Ha
awesome, i haven't had time to read it all yet though...

willofthewisp
If you have time, please read it and leave a review.

Bwa Ha Ha
ok

ivebeendepped43
ii mmmiiissss ssstteevvveeee!!!!! as u can probably see.....

Bwa Ha Ha
i noticed

ivebeendepped43
lol if scch were here, shed agree with me 100%!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
about what

ivebeendepped43
Steve!!! r u not listening?!

Bwa Ha Ha
yesbawling

ivebeendepped43
finally ur listening 2 sumthin!

CaptinJackLover
u guys go offtopic A LOT! u should cut down a bit

ivebeendepped43
sry

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

CaptinJackLover
its ok....just try not to do it TOO much...cuz i go off topic at times also so i cant be one to tel u to stop...

willofthewisp
Psh, the webiste says it is full and will be on soon. I am done with 3 and will post the two last chapters soon and start working on 4.

Jacky Sparrow
fine. And I have written a fanfic about Elisabeth feelings/thoughts about then time, after jack sailed away and before the wedding to Will. It's not as good as it should be, but I want to hear some critics, opinions,...

Jacky Sparrow

willofthewisp
Just to note: POTC3 is now finished. 10 chapters.

Jacky Sparrow
fine, but back to topic...what do you think about the story??

ivebeendepped43
that was really good! especially the kiss! i always like the kising scenes the best, dont know why

willofthewisp
Just a quick announcement: can someone else post POTC4 on fanfiction? It doesn't have to be on that website, just somewhere online. I helped write a fanfiction on a POTO fan board like this one and we found out with a month in advance that the board would be shutting off, so we scrambled to move our story to a website where it would never be lost.

I don't want POTC4 to be lost, but I seriously do not have time to do it. Someone can copy and paste it onto a document, change the fonts and spaces so people can read it and then post it somewhere, I for one would appreciate it. Thanks.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by sailorleo
it works now....ya'll can read our verison of worlds on on fanfiction.net

WHERE??!! i looked but what page? there are 333 pages of POTC stuff and i don't know where it is! PLEASE HELP! i want to read it and see what you guys thought it would be like--i read the one you guys did for the 2nd one, with the giant banana and gandolf thing; i cracked up for weeks!!

*jcd*gmc*

*jcd*gmc*
Please post more of the one up above!! it's so good! PLEASE!!

PIRATES=SEX
We should eventully put up the forth one as well!

willofthewisp
To see "At Worlds End: When Fans Direct," the most direct route is to go to "search" at fanfiction.net and type in willofthewisp. It should give you my screen name along with the two stories I've "authored." One of them will be the POTC story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.