Davey jones' crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratechic32123
Has anyone noticed how like stuff is alive and moving on them and BLAHHHH........... .............................. so nasty.

diddly-dum
no,.. they just came out of the bottom of the ocean

piratechic32123
i know i just couldn't think of anything to start a conversation with so i just wrote that. But still it's kinda gross.

CaptinJackLover
well this thread is kinda piotneless...its basically spamming i guess

ivebeendepped43
yeah, it is, huh?

sailorleo
why just b/c it has nothing to do with jack sparrow....

CaptinJackLover
no because there isnt reallly much to say about it...but oh well....

Captain's Wench
I thought it was good special effects...they were the oceans crew, they had to be really gross and oceany...I thought it went hand in hand!

taurusbaby0509
I liked when the were making Bootstrap watch the Kraken attack the Pearl and a barnacle grew out of the side of his cheek! It was amazing!!!

CaptinJackLover
did anyone notice that the star fish on Bootstrap's face was getting bigger and bigger throughout the whole movie

Captain's Wench
haha no I didnt! but I think Bootstrap had one of the best effects! He had the barnicle, the starfish AND the thing he ate when he was talking to jack in the beginning!

CaptinJackLover
i was disgusted when i saw him! i was like uh uh no way he is related to the SEXY Will!! i was like how is that possible that such a hot man can come from such an ugky and sigutsing guy LOL

Captain's Wench
haha, well the looks weren't as obvious to the relationship, but they are both warm hearted, loyal and loving characters who make you say "aww" when they're sad...THATS how you know they're related!

piratechic32123
True but i still think that it's gross.

CaptinJackLover
yea...its not biologically correct! its just not possible!

Bwa Ha Ha
nope

ivebeendepped43
nope

CaptinJackLover
i actually said that really loud in the theater and a bunch if people like stared at me! it was quite funny actually

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
i was disgusted when i saw him! i was like uh uh no way he is related to the SEXY Will!! i was like how is that possible that such a hot man can come from such an ugky and sigutsing guy LOL sicko!

Bwa Ha Ha
indeed

ivebeendepped43
finally someone agrees /w me!

Bwa Ha Ha
hysterical

piratechic32123
this is getting a little boring.

ivebeendepped43
uummm lets talk bout Johnny!!

CaptinJackLover
u guys have problems f you dont think Orli is hot. I know i knwo Johnny is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much HOTTER! but u have to admit Orli is hot too, and his dad in the movie could not have possible been related to him

katelovespirate
orlando is pretty. he has nice facial structure. and i really like his voice. its very low and carressing.

but i do prefer the growly voice on JD better.

CaptinJackLover
yeah...they both have sexy voices but johnny's you could just die for!

ivebeendepped43
i will admit, Orlando is OK! he was my first british crush, actually. but that was a long time ago

CaptinJackLover
omg! you like prcaticlaly hate him and yet he was ur first crusht! wow thats interesting....very interesting

ivebeendepped43
yeah, ironic, huh? i dont totally h8 him, i just think Johnny is the awesomest person in the whole dang world!!

CaptinJackLover
yeah but you like bash Orli/Will all the time so i think u do hate him...

ivebeendepped43
im not sure where im at /w him at the mo..........he is slightly ok.................today,anyway

Captain's Wench
Well I think Johnny is a very creative and genius actor BUT he's not all I talk about or think about. Orlando is a great actor and seems like a great person, they are both good looking too. *johnny way more though* hehe.

People who bash will/ orli just because they are obsessed with Johnny don't impress me much. I've said this a year ago when KMC pirates was first started and I still stand by it!

CaptinJackLover
im completely agree with you! i bash Wil/Orli just for mere amussemnet when im bored.....its very hard for me to bash Jack because im so in love with his charcter and im in love with Will/Orli too but JAck/Johnny just isnt as easy to make fun of...

Captain's Wench
haha jack is irresponsible and shallow with everything he cares for. EXCEPT the Pearl. When a ship is the heart of a grown man there's not much positive you can say about him. Another flaw Jack has is his readiness to risk someone elses neck to save his, *Will most of the time being that someone else*. He's learning to think about more then himself, but Jack is still pretty self absorbed.

See Jack bashing really isnt that hard lol

But a good character has to have flaws! Just like every person should have flaws.

*all the Johnny/ Jack lovers, dont hate me! I'm on your side too!* big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.