superman prime with power cosmic and one gl ring vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smoki
power cosmic as in silver surfer abilities
gl ring as in hal abilities
prime as in his best incarnation or pre crisis

who wins

Avalonofthewind
Do you mean "The Kryptonian" the Superman herald.
Superman Prime is above power cosmic and doesn't need a GL ring.

Just curious.

Smoki
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Just curious.

you mean he can take on rkt as is

Darth Martin
The man can has sneezed galaxies away....you decide.

UniOmni

Just curious.

Above Surfers pc or PC as a whole?? And Doesn't need a gl ring??

embarrasment

But anyways, neither of these characters has any hardcore feats to stand on.

The debate is flawed from conception.

Jesse7
Oh but omi Prime does have plenty of feats, I think Avalon has explained this before, but all feats of Supes 1 million and of the dynasty go to show how powerful Prime is that it is stated they are all powered by Prime and that Prime is beyond all of them.

bigbran

Just curious. How the hell is he" beyond the power cosmic"?

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Jesse7
Oh but omi Prime does have plenty of feats, I think Avalon has explained this before, but all feats of Supes 1 million and of the dynasty go to show how powerful Prime is that it is stated they are all powered by Prime and that Prime is beyond all of them.

Some of those Supermen had IMP blood in them and Prime was still considered vastly stronger.

Superman wins 10/10

UniOmni

Using comparative feats is bad, since Superman 1 Million had unique powers that his imp blood gave him.

Superman is considered the most powerful being on Earth, yet i know Zatanna with a thought, would decimate him.
Fate as well.
GL as well potentially.
Many more to count.

And yet Superman is still touted as the most powerful being on the planet? And we accept it barebones?

Lipservice isn't anything to build an argument on.
Cuz nobody gets more in their honor, than the Icon.

And Grant showing what 1Million did, and then saying that Prime is more powerful than him, but not showing it in direct comparison, is weak as hell.

sick At your reaching logic

Jesse7
Originally posted by UniOmni
Using comparative feats is bad, since Superman 1 Million had unique powers that his imp blood gave him.

Superman is considered the most powerful being on Earth, yet i know Zatanna with a thought, would decimate him.
Fate as well.
GL as well potentially.
Many more to count.

And yet Superman is still touted as the most powerful being on the planet? And we accept it barebones?

Lipservice isn't anything to build an argument on.
Cuz nobody gets more in their honor, than the Icon.

And Grant showing what 1Million did, and then saying that Prime is more powerful than him, but not showing it in direct comparison, is weak as hell.

sick At your reaching logic

Thing is Ohmi, it was stated by the writter and Supes 1 million that Prime was "infinitely" beyond supes 1 million and all of the dynasty, this isn't speculation this is set down by the Writter and supes 1 million who in a weakneded state punched 800 million years into the future. (Writters narraration>fan speculation)

Supes Prime did have the sword by the way its in the thick one shot, when it is displaying all that he has collected, you can see it.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Smoki
power cosmic as in silver surfer abilities
gl ring as in hal abilities
prime as in his best incarnation or pre crisis

who wins Can we at least give Thor, the Canadian Army since your giving Superman so much stuff..... big grin

Jesse7
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Can we at least give Thor, the Canadian Army since your giving Superman so much stuff..... big grin

Giving Prime what extra stuff? Prime is as Avalon said beyond the power cosmic, secondly the last GL ring in existence is held by Prime meaning he has the full power of Oa for him to access (all it depends on is his will which is far more powerful then any other in DC with the things he has done if you actually read the story).

Jesse7

Just curious.

Agreed

UniOmni
Thing is Ohmi, it was stated by the writter and Supes 1 million that Prime was "infinitely" beyond supes 1 million and all of the dynasty, this isn't speculation this is set down by the Writter and supes 1 million who in a weakneded state punched 800 million years into the future. (Writters narraration>fan speculation)

Supes Prime did have the sword by the way its in the thick one shot, when it is displaying all that he has collected, you can see it.

I just wanna know........When did hyperbole take the place of feats??

Cuz i could say that RKT would beat the pants off of Superman Prime, since RKT was said to be well beyond Odin in power, but i won't cuz power comparisons aren't anything to stand on!

And Superman has said that Jonn is more powerful than the JLA combined.........Do you believe that??

And when you say agreed, do you mean Surfer's portion, or the pc as a whole, which Galactus himself is the embodiment of??

Jesse7

Cuz i could say that RKT would beat the pants off of Superman Prime, since RKT was said to be well beyond Odin in power, but i won't cuz power comparisons aren't anything to stand on!

And Superman has said that Jonn is more powerful than the JLA combined.........Do you believe that??

And when you say agreed, do you mean Surfer's portion, or the pc as a whole, which Galactus himself is the embodiment of??

I as well as others I assume do take literarly that RKT is more powerful then Odin as a whole, Supes Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin and RKT as a whole.

It isn't hyperbole when its stated in narraration by the author himself, its not up for speculation, its set down as is.

UniOmni
Hyperbole is damn near always created by the author!!

And comparing feats win battles.

Prime nor RKT have no real hardcore feats. So how is there any battle here??

And what makes you think Superman Prime is beyond Odin?? From feats he's shown, that is?

Jesse7
Hyperbole is damn near always created by the author!!

And comparing feats win battles.

Prime nor RKT have no real hardcore feats. So how is there any battle here??

And what makes you think Superman Prime is beyond Odin?? From feats he's shown, that is?

From a extremely weakened Supes 1 million on the verge of death being able to punch 800 million years into the future, breaking reality, time, and abstractiuality, and then the author stating that Supes Prime is "infinitely" beyond Supes 1 million and all the dynasty combined, seeing as how Supes prime powers all of the dynasty effortlessly.

P.S. If you actually read the story you would see that it states that he went through countless realities, universes, and times, witnessed and battles concepts, beings, gods, beyond anything that could be described in words.

O the narrarators actual narraration from himself is hyperbole? I guess that means the narraration that is by Jim shooter that states that the beyonder (pre-retcon) is billions of times more powerful then everything outside the multiverse combined? If so then maybe Mr. Master needs to come debate.

UniOmni
Beyonder had feats though.

Therein lies the difference you don't seem to comprehend.

Validus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/1157259813839fg2.gif

Jesse7
Beyonder had feats though.

Therein lies the difference you don't seem to comprehend.

You didn't answer the question, does or does not Jim shooters narraration of the beyond count or is it hyperbole?

UniOmni
OF course its hyperbole. But he also has feats that cement his status.

And Vally, whats your views on this match?

Validus
And Vally, whats your views on this match?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/279567833_l.gif

UniOmni
I agree my friend.

Jesse7
Validus is so doing the wave for Supes prime =p

Soujaboy

You just said that Superman Prime is above RKT, and Odin? Thats funny considering both have infinite or near infinite power. Please explain why you believe this, and what backs your claim?

newavenger13
gl and pc i thick you slould thak that out. the guy can beat rkt with his hands

UniOmni
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You just said that Superman Prime is above RKT, and Odin? Thats funny considering both have infinite or near infinite power. Please explain why you believe this, and what backs your claim?

Reread this thread. I never said anything like that.

RKT or Superman Prime neither have sufficient feats to even warrant a thread.
Hyperbolic is what carries either.
Until RKT resurfaces and farts and destroys a celestial and Prime does the same to a Promethian Giant, they get no credit from me.

Jesse7
Reread this thread. I never said anything like that.

RKT or Superman Prime neither have sufficient feats to even warrant a thread.
Hyperbolic is what carries either.
Until RKT resurfaces and farts and destroys a celestial and Prime does the same to a Promethian Giant, they get no credit from me.

LOL

hulkrulz
supes

juggernaut66666
Supes

MattDay
supes wins from current standing and what has happened so far from both characters! RTK is down and out

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Smoki
you mean he can take on rkt as is

He sure can.

Above Surfers pc or PC as a whole?? And Doesn't need a gl ring??

embarrasment

But anyways, neither of these characters has any hardcore feats to stand on.

The debate is flawed from conception.

I meant that he's more than powerful enough where he doesn't need power cosmic or a GL ring.

The key to Primes power is through the eyes of others.

Makes heralds that when weak are still ridiculously powerful (jumping across the moon, punching through time...etc)

More powerful that both a hybrid Imp Superman, and even a Full blooded Imp Superman.

Stated to be far more powerful beyond any meta ever. As we know, there are some ridiculously powerful metas in DC.

I watch Pokemon

and even a Full blooded Imp Superman.

Does that mean Superman Prime> Imps? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.