cody vs ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
i was thinkin cody vs joe hagashi (cos the whirlwind thing)
but changed my mind 2 this instead

Sonic x 20
It's a Tough One for me (Seeing as they Both are One of My Favorite Street Fighters) and they Both are Very Good at Fighting.

Emperor Ashtar
Ken creams him, cody is good, but not that good.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ken creams him, cody is good, but not that good.

co-sign.

brainchild81
Ditto

Sonic x 20
I still don't know which One will Win. Well, Cody is Addicted to Fighting, he's Very Good at taking Hits from his Opponents, and his True Fighting Potential comes from his Emotions, and he has Both Power and Speed like Half is Power and the other Half is Speed. Ken is Very Good at taking Hits as well and has Alot of Potential just like Cody and Ken has Both Power and Speed, but Alot More Speed, so he's Alot More Faster than Cody, but that won't stop Cody from a Fight though and Ken won't give up either.

shin_remy
Ken takes this fight

Remulous
ken wins this but not easily.ken should watch out thoe,he cood catch knife 2 the neck or the gut.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Ken won't Win against Cody so Easily. Cody is not only a Martial Artist, but a Street Brawler as well and is Very Good with Knives and is Very Good at Playing Dirty as well. Cody is Addicted to Fighting so Much that he doesn't know what Losing is. Ken can Pull a Victory off of Cody, but not Easily though.

Rocky16
Ill do this to on MUGEN.

Rocky16
Done it and I agree with the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trYUO3_W7jA

IceJaw
Your monitor is small erm

Hwoarang
Thats the best way to record.

Make the MUGEN game size small roll eyes (sarcastic)

sixTeen
Although i appreciate da vid
mugen doesn't really tell u much its all based on the char AI
but ken wud prob win anyway

Remulous
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Thats the best way to record.

Make the MUGEN game size small roll eyes (sarcastic) That vid was badass, but i dont think the fights gonna go down like that. Cody didn't even use his knife.

Hwoarang
Thats how he has changed through out the games. He no longer uses them.

What was the game called that he was in ?

Remulous
Thats how he has changed through out the games. He no longer uses them.

What was the game called that he was in ? Final Fight? If so he still uses his knife...among other things.

Hwoarang
Not anymore. Not in Street Fighter which is his current game. So that means he doesnt anymore.

Remulous
Not anymore. Not in Street Fighter which is his current game. So that means he doesnt anymore. He does use a knife in SF.

Hwoarang
When ? Proof please.

That is a SF Cody and I saw no knife. I have shown proof now show yours please.

Remulous
SF Alpha 3,you'll see a shiny Knife on the ground.Go to it,kneel down and press all 3 punch buttons at once, he can either cut, shank, or throw it.Imo, a very funny move tp put in a SF game.

Hwoarang
......Now I remember. yeah its cool. I doubt it would make a difference but yeah he does it.

I stand corrected. Well done. clapping

Remulous
Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.