sakura sfa3 vs makoto sf3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
when i first saw either of them i thought they were ryu's little sister

winner?

shin_remy
Sakura

Remulous
makoto

Emperor Ashtar
Sakura stomps her, she had ki manipulation on par with ken in the alpha series. and learned ansatsuken by mimicing ryu's moves only. that's alot of potential, she stomps makoto.

Tha C-Master
She most likely wins, but on par with Ken may be a bit far. Makoto was retconned as she was supposed to be Ryu's sister.

Superboy Prime
On par with Ken...right.

Maybe you're talking about the vs series. There I give it to ya, but not the alpha series.

Emperor Ashtar
No, I'm serious, it's a canon fact. she had ki manipulation on par with ken in alpha. and makoto wasn't retconned the concept of her being ryu's sister was retconned, she has her own story.

Tha C-Master
Kinda what I meant, but I was too lazy to type that all out.

Kayne Archeron
Sakura, one of the best uppercuts and hadokens in the series

The-Judge
sakura, cause shin_remy says itbig grin

Remulous
makoto will win,sakura cood barely beat those street punks.makoto took on tens of hundreds of martial artist back to back.her fighting spirit and strength is far 2 great 4 sakura,sakura's still cool thoe.

Superboy Prime
Makoto should beat Sakura if you really think about it. She has actually learned martial arts and such. She also looks much more disciplined and serious about her fighting.

It's a canon fact? Where and when was it made canon that she had ki manipulation on par with Ken? Because if it is it's the most stupid thing Capcom could ever do. Unlike Sakura Ken has trained all his life alongside Ryu and he is his rival. Doesn't really make sense to have a schoolgirl have the same ki manipulation abilities as Ken. In which game and where was it mentioned she was on par with him?

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Makoto should beat Sakura if you really think about it. She has actually learned martial arts and such. She also looks much more disciplined and serious about her fighting.

It's a canon fact? Where and when was it made canon that she had ki manipulation on par with Ken? Because if it is it's the most stupid thing Capcom could ever do. Unlike Sakura Ken has trained all his life alongside Ryu and he is his rival. Doesn't really make sense to have a schoolgirl have the same ki manipulation abilities as Ken. In which game and where was it mentioned she was on par with him?

neh that is BS don't even bother it.

Sakura wins she is a tier 5 *****, look how high she is in the tiers, with only mimicing the moves of Ryu. Makoto trains and is a tier 7 fighter if i was correct, hate to bring the tiers btw confused

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
neh that is BS don't even bother it.

Sakura wins she is a tier 5 *****, look how high she is in the tiers, with only mimicing the moves of Ryu. Makoto trains and is a tier 7 fighter if i was correct, hate to bring the tiers btw confused GOD!tiers r fricken meaningless.its all about how u use the character,any way makoto is far 2 serious about her $h!t 2 lose 2 sakura

shin_remy
Originally posted by Remulous
GOD!tiers r fricken meaningless.its all about how u use the character,any way makoto is far 2 serious about her $h!t 2 lose 2 sakura

if you talk about game yes, but I'm talking about the real list without the game stick out tongue

BTW i have some rare info on my computer about Street Fighter. THE REAL ORIGINAL STORY LINE and Many other previous old canon story's. also tells why the story has changed.

507 pages!!!!!!!!

Just Whole SF UNIVERSE CANON STORY

INCLUDING :

Final Fight
Street Fighter
Rival Schools

Tha C-Master
GOD!tiers r fricken meaningless.its all about how u use the character,any way makoto is far 2 serious about her $h!t 2 lose 2 sakura I like to play with whom I want but the tiers are just because of programming imperfections, no reason to let it mess up your game, even if some of the characters are a bit uber because of it.

Emperor Ashtar

Since alpha 3, her SP is even rated near kens, hence why I dislike alpha 3. stupidest plot ever written by capcom.

if you talk about game yes, but I'm talking about the real list without the game stick out tongue

BTW i have some rare info on my computer about Street Fighter. THE REAL ORIGINAL STORY LINE and Many other previous old canon story's. also tells why the story has changed.

507 pages!!!!!!!!

Just Whole SF UNIVERSE CANON STORY

INCLUDING :

Final Fight
Street Fighter
Rival Schools

Yeah, you mean this canon which I've been waiting for you to verify, right. the same canon where you claimed ryu beat gill. I wanna see this so called "CANON"

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I like to play with whom I want but the tiers are just because of programming imperfections, no reason to let it mess up your game, even if some of the characters are a bit uber because of it. yeah characters like shin gouki and gill,cheatin bastards!

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Since alpha 3, her SP is even rated near kens, hence why I dislike alpha 3. stupidest plot ever written by capcom. still 1 of the best fighters of all time

Tha C-Master
yeah characters like shin gouki and gill,cheatin bastards! Yea, but they're boss/secret characters so that's different than official charactes like Blanka, Sagat, and Bison for instance.

shin_remy

Yeah, you mean this canon which I've been waiting for you to verify, right. the same canon where you claimed ryu beat gill. I wanna see this so called "CANON"

yes also that

everything, all the previous story's and canon endings from different sources and also tells why Capcom USA changed the story time by time, and also some uncanon story's that didn't fit in

507 Pages dude, i have it right here on my com, if you want it, just tell me smokin'

Emperor Ashtar
yes also that

everything, all the previous story's and canon endings from different sources and also tells why Capcom USA changed the story time by time, and also some uncanon story's that didn't fit in

507 Pages dude, i have it right here on my com, if you want it, just tell me smokin'
I've been asking for it since forever, go ahead post it, and I want the sources also.

Emperor Ashtar
Still waiting for that 507 paged street fighter canon you have, shin remy.

shin_remy
i'm not giving it anymore, i already have given it to some other KMC members on msn. i was told not to post it on sites. I have this info from some guys that know some other guys from capcom

people can only get it from me on msn

Emperor Ashtar
Post it on the sf respect thread, none of the moderaters complained about that.

shin_remy
this information cannot be post on Internet without permission.

''
Plot guide of all games that officially exist within the canon Street
Fighter storyline, and how they fit into what has been officially confirmed
as canon by Capcom of Japan. This FAQ is transcribed by Tiamat. Please do
not post it to other sites without permission. Or claim credit for writing
it, unless you're one of the people in the credits section, of course. In
general, while Tiamat is the one that transcribed things here, more credit
should probably be given to many of the people listed in the Special Thanks
section, many of whom provided MUCH of the info that went into this FAQ.
''

Even if people are starting to add me on msn, not everyone gets this information.

Anyhow my msn is : [email protected] cool

Superboy Prime
No offense but smells like bull**** to me.

Emperor Ashtar
The irony of this is, I gave shin remy an faq written by tiamat. WTF are you talking about shin remy?

shin_remy
what are you waiting for ? Do you want it or not ?

Emperor Ashtar
Post it or pm it, because I'm going to bet it's the exact same plot guide that I've been using.

SaTsuJiN
pretty sure makoto takes this one without much effort.. the girl hits like a truck

I admire that sakura managed to get to her current level just through mimicry... but overall I would believe her strikes to be weaker than makoto

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
pretty sure makoto takes this one without much effort.. the girl hits like a truck

I admire that sakura managed to get to her current level just through mimicry... but overall I would believe her strikes to be weaker than makoto

Based on what, sakura has more experience street fihgting. she was able to mimic ryu's moves in a year, and knock out some college guys with a weak hurricane kick when she was 14. She even helps the police catch criminals, and had enough potential to attract shadoloo to come after, and proceeded to beat said shadoloo agents. Potentially she could uses satsu no hadou if she followed the path of asura, I don't see how makoto wins.

Sakura's charged hadouken is equivlent to ryu's hadouken, and she has ki manipulation skills on par with ken during alpha.
Capcom has claimed she's a fighting prodigy.

SaTsuJiN
makoto has a total of 1 game under her belt... she hasnt had time to accumulate a vast story of feats

its also not like she was in an anime or comic book or anything... I think the fact that they thought about making her ryu's sister should give some kind of idea about her fighting prowess

also if I'm not mistaken... makoto is top tier and sakura is not (at least not as high as makoto)

Emperor Ashtar
makoto has a total of 1 game under her belt... she hasnt had time to accumulate a vast story of feats

its also not like she was in an anime or comic book or anything... I think the fact that they thought about making her ryu's sister should give some kind of idea about her fighting prowess

also if I'm not mistaken... makoto is top tier and sakura is not (at least not as high as makoto)

most of those feats I named are from alpha 2, I rarely use anime and comics since only alpha the movie could be considered in a sense. and sakura is ranked higher, and I don't hink being ryu's sister makes you strong, ryu, generally lost alot of fights in alpha.

SaTsuJiN
sakura is great in alpha 2.. but I dont know how she would play SF3 style.. so I'm thinking since so many people use makoto for third strike , that she shouldnt be overlooked so easily

also on wikipedia (yes I know you hate it.. but where else is one to go), it says that makoto had a fight with Ryu that renewed respect for her dojo.. so she must be a real tooth chipper

Remulous
makoto will win,sakura cood barely beat those street punks.makoto took on tens of hundreds of martial artist back to back.her fighting spirit and strength is far 2 great 4 sakura.sakura is good but makoto is 2 powerful,nothing she has done can rival makoto

Emperor Ashtar
sakura is great in alpha 2.. but I dont know how she would play SF3 style.. so I'm thinking since so many people use makoto for third strike , that she shouldnt be overlooked so easily

also on wikipedia (yes I know you hate it.. but where else is one to go), it says that makoto had a fight with Ryu that renewed respect for her dojo.. so she must be a real tooth chipper

Yeah, she did fight ryu, but so did sakura.

makoto will win,sakura cood barely beat those street punks.makoto took on tens of hundreds of martial artist back to back.her fighting spirit and strength is far 2 great 4 sakura.sakura is good but makoto is 2 powerful,nothing she has done can rival makoto

You mean those thugs in alpha the movie, that's not canon. sakura garnered the attention of shadoloo and beat several agents like I said before.

Superboy Prime
Again when/where was it stated her Ki manipulation skills where on par with Ken's?

Emperor Ashtar
Again when/where was it stated her Ki manipulation skills where on par with Ken's?

In her bio within the plot guide, plus her sp is on par also.

Superboy Prime
The plot guide made by Tiamat?

Emperor Ashtar
The plot guide made by Tiamat?

Yeah.

Superboy Prime
I wonder if it's the one I read long ago on Gamefaqs. The one he said himself wasn't canon at all.

Emperor Ashtar
I wonder if it's the one I read long ago on Gamefaqs. The one he said himself wasn't canon at all.

Considering it's still their, and he said it was canon, I doubt your correct.

Superboy Prime
I read it long ago and he could always edit the FAQs. Also I don't really think it's canon just because he says it is. But to each his own I guess.

Emperor Ashtar
I read it long ago and he could always edit the FAQs. Also I don't really think it's canon just because he says it is. But to each his own I guess.

It isn't canon because he says so, it's canon because what he says can be verified by looking at his sources. I could post them all if you like and you could research it.

shin_remy
HOHOHO

It is not created by tiamat, he HELPED him creating this FAQ to discribe it in english, same as some toher guys.

Emperor Ashtar : how big is your FAQ? and where did you get it. I see now that some other guys have posted some stuff of that FAQ at Shoryuken.com

Emperor Ashtar
HOHOHO

It is not created by tiamat, he HELPED him creating this FAQ to discribe it in english, same as some toher guys.

Emperor Ashtar : how big is your FAQ? and where did you get it. I see now that some other guys have posted some stuff of that FAQ at Shoryuken.com

The FAQ was created by saiki, sano, tiamt with help from: golden dragon,vasili,etc.

It's the same plot guide many people use. I'm still waiting for your plot guide, the one where you claimed ryu beat gill and oro watched.

shin_remy
that is an old source that i can't find back.

BUT in that faq are also some other things from that old source that i had used back in those days.

Only that of Ryu vs Gill isn't in the Faq
and info about the Fight between Urien and Ken isn't in the faq, but other stuf is wel in the Faq

the old source is gone it was www.perfectanime.net

And why do keep bringing this back. You really think youre the man. But youre not. everything you say is right and everything that somebody else say is wrong.

Everybody must agree with you. Well i tell you what

I have readed MORE sf story's then you and i have more stuff then you. Next year i'm going to Japan

Emperor Ashtar
that is an old source that i can't find back.

BUT in that faq are also some other things from that old source that i had used back in those days.

Only that of Ryu vs Gill isn't in the Faq
and info about the Fight between Urien and Ken isn't in the faq, but other stuf is wel in the Faq

the old source is gone it was www.perfectanime.net

And why do keep bringing this back. You really think youre the man. But youre not. everything you say is right and everything that somebody else say is wrong.

Everybody must agree with you. Well i tell you what

I have readed MORE sf story's then you and i have more stuff then you. Next year i'm going to Japan

Man that post was hilarious, first of all the plot guide does mention ken fighting urien. And I thought you lived in japan?

You made up a claim and now you can't back it up (Ryu fighting gill)

hilarious.

Remulous
u guys nothing is realy canon until capcom of japan verafies it them selves.

shin_remy
Man that post was hilarious, first of all the plot guide does mention ken fighting urien. And I thought you lived in japan?

You made up a claim and now you can't back it up (Ryu fighting gill)

hilarious.

I noticed -_- That could be due to a few things. Perhaps it's a
retcon. Or Capcom of today doesn't know what it's talking about. Or
perhaps they've had to take that stance now that they sold the license
to Street Fighter to Capcom of America. Regardless, Capcom said
it and the plot guide has to go by Capcom's word in that respect that it
is the case NOW. It was not, however, the case in the past, as many
many MANY official sources stated otherwise. Of course, if all the
games are their own separate entities in terms of story, there wouldn't
be any point to the plot guide in the first place, so for the sake of
this guide having a point to existing, it will be pretending that all
the games are interconnected even though that isn't the case (it will
not, however, be denying that the games are separate any longer, though.
...I'm not going to go searching through the guide editting all past
statements to that effect though. That'll take forever). ...what
I'm wondering is why Capcom would tell Udon that Rival Schools is
supposedly set in the same universe as Street Fighter and then say
every Street Fighter game is within their own continuity and thus
universe. ...mweh.

Possibly Capcom said it because Okamoto and Funamizu where gone by
then. Those two (responsible for a lot of SF's story and design)
were still with Capcom when SF2 Revival and Final Fight One were
made, so...

Exact Quote:

Udoneko: Actually.... in the beginning, Capcom told me that EVERY GAME
is like a little alternate reality type of thing. So there is no real
history to the time line that they follow die hard. That is why when we
try to put together our comic story, we are taking elements from different
games that we beileve will best fit together in order to make a story that
make sense. Who met who, who dies, who lives.... those type of things....."

Maybe Capcom simply treats canon really loosely. Miyamoto claims there
isn't a Mario canon either even though many of the games do have bits
and pieces that lead up to each other while also not following anything
super-strictly. It's not like Capcom following its own canon to a T
was ever claimed by the guide, anyways (quite the contrary. Look at
all the retcons Capcom is constantly taking). There's also Udon's
"In the beginning" remark, whatever that means.

Of note is that there IS an official 'timeline' of sorts (IE, SFA3 taking
place 3 years before SF2 is official. Or was, last I checked), and for
there to be an official timeline would require all the games being in the
same continuity alone, really. That and... why the heck would Capcom
state in All About Capcom that Haggar stopped being mayor "2 years after
SFA3" if they weren't within the same continuity, anyways? Wouldn't they
use something like a Final Fight game to gauge the relativity of how many
years before or after a game Haggar stopped being mayor? Wouldn't it not
matter when Haggar stopped being mayor out of game if all the games were
separate continuities from each other anyways where Haggar could be mayor
in one set of continuities but not mayor in another? Haggar isn't even
MENTIONED in Street Fighter Alpha 3 for crying out loud, and yet Capcom
used that as their gauge for when he stopped being mayor.

Seriously, how can the games not be connected at least loosely? I can
easily put together a little logic-based proof of that based on stuff
found within the games themselves.

shin_remy
Like i said don't do like youre the man

I have read more story's then you. You don't know how many official story's they have had. What's with you attitude?

Kayne Archeron
u guys nothing is realy canon until capcom of japan verafies it them selves.

Emperor Ashtar
I noticed -_- That could be due to a few things. Perhaps it's a
retcon. Or Capcom of today doesn't know what it's talking about. Or
perhaps they've had to take that stance now that they sold the license
to Street Fighter to Capcom of America. Regardless, Capcom said
it and the plot guide has to go by Capcom's word in that respect that it
is the case NOW. It was not, however, the case in the past, as many
many MANY official sources stated otherwise. Of course, if all the
games are their own separate entities in terms of story, there wouldn't
be any point to the plot guide in the first place, so for the sake of
this guide having a point to existing, it will be pretending that all
the games are interconnected even though that isn't the case (it will
not, however, be denying that the games are separate any longer, though.
...I'm not going to go searching through the guide editting all past
statements to that effect though. That'll take forever). ...what
I'm wondering is why Capcom would tell Udon that Rival Schools is
supposedly set in the same universe as Street Fighter and then say
every Street Fighter game is within their own continuity and thus
universe. ...mweh.

Possibly Capcom said it because Okamoto and Funamizu where gone by
then. Those two (responsible for a lot of SF's story and design)
were still with Capcom when SF2 Revival and Final Fight One were
made, so...

Exact Quote:

Udoneko: Actually.... in the beginning, Capcom told me that EVERY GAME
is like a little alternate reality type of thing. So there is no real
history to the time line that they follow die hard. That is why when we
try to put together our comic story, we are taking elements from different
games that we beileve will best fit together in order to make a story that
make sense. Who met who, who dies, who lives.... those type of things....."

Maybe Capcom simply treats canon really loosely. Miyamoto claims there
isn't a Mario canon either even though many of the games do have bits
and pieces that lead up to each other while also not following anything
super-strictly. It's not like Capcom following its own canon to a T
was ever claimed by the guide, anyways (quite the contrary. Look at
all the retcons Capcom is constantly taking). There's also Udon's
"In the beginning" remark, whatever that means.

Of note is that there IS an official 'timeline' of sorts (IE, SFA3 taking
place 3 years before SF2 is official. Or was, last I checked), and for
there to be an official timeline would require all the games being in the
same continuity alone, really. That and... why the heck would Capcom
state in All About Capcom that Haggar stopped being mayor "2 years after
SFA3" if they weren't within the same continuity, anyways? Wouldn't they
use something like a Final Fight game to gauge the relativity of how many
years before or after a game Haggar stopped being mayor? Wouldn't it not
matter when Haggar stopped being mayor out of game if all the games were
separate continuities from each other anyways where Haggar could be mayor
in one set of continuities but not mayor in another? Haggar isn't even
MENTIONED in Street Fighter Alpha 3 for crying out loud, and yet Capcom
used that as their gauge for when he stopped being mayor.

Seriously, how can the games not be connected at least loosely? I can
easily put together a little logic-based proof of that based on stuff
found within the games themselves.

And that doesn't answer my question, instead of quoting the plot guide, show me where it mentions ryu fought gill. I read the thing since 3.1. nowwhere does it mention ryu fighting gill at all.

Like i said don't do like youre the man

I have read more story's then you. You don't know how many official story's they have had. What's with you attitude?
There is only one canon, so, what are you talking about?

shin_remy
no and the Fight about Urien and Ken either. is whole different then i have readed.

Why are you doing so stupid of something like this. do you see somebody else do so stupid? making problems of nothing. You just can't stand that you haven't read everything. i know for sure that are also some other guys that have readen some stuff that you haven't readed and i either.

So Fu*king what. stop being annoying

Same as the Dbz vs Sf script. nobody has ever readed it. that was made up i think. but still you can't find it back

and i already had gaven a link what the site was. and that was 5 years back when i readed it

shin_remy

There is only one canon, so, what are you talking about?

laughing

Youre funny, that already prove that youre 100% american. READ THE VERY OLD ONES DUDE

Emperor Ashtar
no and the Fight about Urien and Ken either. is whole different then i have readed.

Why are you doing so stupid of something like this. do you see somebody else do so stupid? making problems of nothing. You just can't stand that you haven't read everything. i know for sure that are also some other guys that have readen some stuff that you haven't readed and i either.

So Fu*king what. stop being annoying

Same as the Dbz vs Sf script. nobody has ever readed it. that was made up i think. but still you can't find it back

and i already had gaven a link what the site was. and that was 5 years back when i readed it

Shin Remy, anyone can write crap on the internet. It's their sources that count, Your making claims and you want people to take your word for it. you don't even have a source,WTF?!

shin_remy
cause i use different sources.

and do you see me posting those story's. no, i use now only canon things in the story and sometimes i use uncanon things like Akuma and the meteor killing punch

shin_remy
look what kind of problem youre making.

shin_remy
i post scans

people come to me to ask things!! send pm's add me on msn

i talk with people over the whole world

Kayne Archeron
and you triple-post.

whoopdy-doo

Emperor Ashtar
i post scans

people come to me to ask things!! send pm's add me on msn

i talk with people over the whole world
Who doesn't, it's the internet. talking to people from all over the world comes with the territory. And, the scans you post are non-canon.

cause i use different sources.

and do you see me posting those story's. no, i use now only canon things in the story and sometimes i use uncanon things like Akuma and the meteor killing punch

Your not susposed to use non-canon feats.

shin_remy
i use both

don't care.

1 question :

Show me the source where it shows that the Street Fighter Alpha Anime have canon abilities. this is going to be fun roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_remy
Who doesn't, it's the internet. talking to people from all over the world comes with the territory. And, the scans you post are non-canon.

Your not susposed to use non-canon feats.

I post scans you not.

yeah and you don't post uncanon things right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
i use both

don't care.

1 question :

Show me the source where it shows that the Street Fighter Alpha Anime have canon abilities. this is going to be fun roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was in an interview with capcom on the DVD:

I post scans you not.

yeah and you don't post uncanon things right? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sometimes, I do but, I correct myself unlike you.

shin_remy
Oh, THERE ARE NO ANIMES, MANGAS, MOVIES, COMIC BOOKS, OR GRAPHIC NOVELS
THAT OFFICIALLY ARE PART OF THE CANON. Capcom can't be bothered to review
and restrict animes, mangas, graphic novels, and doujinshis to force
their storyline to comply with the canon. Capcom did not MAKE any of
those animes, mangas, or graphic novels. They simply licensed out the
Street Fighter name and characters to others, but granting a license to
someone to use characters and concepts isn't the same as letting them
overwrite the official storyline within the games. Of course, they try to
make sure the content wasn't too 'inappropriate', but fan-made doujinshis
tend to be off in the great wild west. If something gets really bad,
like those Malibu comics, they will step in and yank the license away,
but they still won't restrict the anime/comic makers to sticking to
the exact canon. That would be too... well, restrictive. Again, Capcom
did not make any of those animes. Other companies did. Capcom just gave
them the license. Thus they are not canon in any way (although sometimes
their events are inspired/based PARTIALLY off the actual storyline, of
course). Their events are not canon, their relations between characters are
not canon, and the artistic license portrayal of the characters'
personalities within them aren't canon, even. As the original
creators and owners of the series did not make them nor did they force the
storylines of them, otherwise the bizarre mutant known as the Street
Fighter Live Action movie would never have come out. And also, Capcom
wouldn't have been inspired by the Street Fighter Animated Movie to make
the Street Fighter Alpha series. Why would they be inspired by something
that was their own creation? The Street Fighter Animated Movie was not
their own creation. They handed it over to another company and then after
it was released, Capcom was so impressed that they decided to create their
own spin on the thing and have an anime-ish style street fighter game and
plotline. But they had no hand in the creation of that movie and Capcom
and ONLY Capcom creates the true official stuff for their own Street
Fighter series. If it's not in the games or it's not an official statement
by the company (most likely found in the official books released by the
company which unlike many strategy guides and animes ARE created and
reviewed by Capcom, as detailing the official storyline is one of their
main selling points), then it's not official. Do not misinterpret the
trademark clauses in those animes, "Original concept and design blah blah
blah by Capcom." That is meant toshow that Capcom made the ORIGINAL
Street Fighter series and the anime makers (who were NOT Capcom) based the
anime off of that. That doesn't suggest that Capcom had anything to do
with the making of the anime at all. The meaning of that sentence is that
the trademark Street Fighter and the original canon story that the anime
was BASED off of was made by Capcom. That's why it's ORIGINAL concept
and Design. ALL animes and all movies based off a license that aren't made
by the parent company have that. The Street Fighter Live Action Movie
probably had that disclaimer in its credits, lest the copyright lawyers get
on their case.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh, THERE ARE NO ANIMES, MANGAS, MOVIES, COMIC BOOKS, OR GRAPHIC NOVELS
THAT OFFICIALLY ARE PART OF THE CANON. Capcom can't be bothered to review
and restrict animes, mangas, graphic novels, and doujinshis to force
their storyline to comply with the canon. Capcom did not MAKE any of
those animes, mangas, or graphic novels. They simply licensed out the
Street Fighter name and characters to others, but granting a license to
someone to use characters and concepts isn't the same as letting them
overwrite the official storyline within the games. Of course, they try to
make sure the content wasn't too 'inappropriate', but fan-made doujinshis
tend to be off in the great wild west. If something gets really bad,
like those Malibu comics, they will step in and yank the license away,
but they still won't restrict the anime/comic makers to sticking to
the exact canon. That would be too... well, restrictive. Again, Capcom
did not make any of those animes. Other companies did. Capcom just gave
them the license. Thus they are not canon in any way (although sometimes
their events are inspired/based PARTIALLY off the actual storyline, of
course). Their events are not canon, their relations between characters are
not canon, and the artistic license portrayal of the characters'
personalities within them aren't canon, even. As the original
creators and owners of the series did not make them nor did they force the
storylines of them, otherwise the bizarre mutant known as the Street
Fighter Live Action movie would never have come out. And also, Capcom
wouldn't have been inspired by the Street Fighter Animated Movie to make
the Street Fighter Alpha series. Why would they be inspired by something
that was their own creation? The Street Fighter Animated Movie was not
their own creation. They handed it over to another company and then after
it was released, Capcom was so impressed that they decided to create their
own spin on the thing and have an anime-ish style street fighter game and
plotline. But they had no hand in the creation of that movie and Capcom
and ONLY Capcom creates the true official stuff for their own Street
Fighter series. If it's not in the games or it's not an official statement
by the company (most likely found in the official books released by the
company which unlike many strategy guides and animes ARE created and
reviewed by Capcom, as detailing the official storyline is one of their
main selling points), then it's not official. Do not misinterpret the
trademark clauses in those animes, "Original concept and design blah blah
blah by Capcom." That is meant toshow that Capcom made the ORIGINAL
Street Fighter series and the anime makers (who were NOT Capcom) based the
anime off of that. That doesn't suggest that Capcom had anything to do
with the making of the anime at all. The meaning of that sentence is that
the trademark Street Fighter and the original canon story that the anime
was BASED off of was made by Capcom. That's why it's ORIGINAL concept
and Design. ALL animes and all movies based off a license that aren't made
by the parent company have that. The Street Fighter Live Action Movie
probably had that disclaimer in its credits, lest the copyright lawyers get
on their case.

And capcom has said that's the exception, and other also. But, somehow accoding to you,capcom can't override capcom roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Seriously, what are you trying to prove?

Superboy Prime
I would like to research it. Post the sources if you will.

Emperor Ashtar
I would like to research it. Post the sources if you will.

Superboy Prime
Gracias.

shin_remy

Sometimes, I do but, I correct myself unlike you.

you correct yourself? youre joking right.

everybody MUST agree with you. cause you are the one that has always right. roll eyes (sarcastic) you keep posting till you win!!!

Remulous
this $h!t is senceless ,y in the hell r u guys always argueing?anyway, makoto still takes this,she has more raw power

SaTsuJiN
its hard to judge characters from two different timelines.. isnt Sf3 like 20+ years later in comparisin to alpha?

Emperor Ashtar
its hard to judge characters from two different timelines.. isnt Sf3 like 20+ years later in comparisin to alpha?

More like 15

Emperor Ashtar
you correct yourself? youre joking right.

everybody MUST agree with you. cause you are the one that has always right. roll eyes (sarcastic) you keep posting till you win!!!

As long as you twist my words, I guess it's true. laughing

Gouki
Enough is enough, both of you take a chill pill and accept each other.

shin_remy
he's making the trouble read pages back!!! he started, like every other topic

he can't accept other opinions and when somebody is wrong HAS to correct the fault. it is the way how he post, like the answer he gave to Satsujin a moment ago. so arrogant. and that is not only Sf

ok that was the last thing i wanted to say

Emperor Ashtar
he's making the trouble read pages back!!! he started, like every other topic

he can't accept other opinions and when somebody is wrong HAS to correct the fault. it is the way how he post, like the answer he gave to Satsujin a moment ago. so arrogant. and that is not only Sf

ok that was the last thing i wanted to say

You mean when he asked about the timeline, hilarious.
EDIT: Stop whining

shin_remy
stop being a ''GOD'' on the forum

Emperor Ashtar
stop being a ''GOD'' on the forum
Just stop getting owned, and you wouldn't see me s "GOD".

shin_remy
Just stop getting owned, and you wouldn't see me s "GOD".

you don't see the problem don't you? your attitude

read all those topics where you have posted. you wanted to prove people that they were wrong, sooo many members. like people couldn't give an opinion anymore.

Emperor Ashtar
you don't see the problem don't you? your attitude

read all those topics where you have posted. you wanted to prove people that they were wrong, sooo many members. like people couldn't give an opinion anymore.

My attitude, you can tell based on what. anyway, opions in debates can only matter if they have some fact. I'm not taking the word of someone who claimed that gouki is as strong as ssj2 goku. laughing

The-Judge
emperor ashtar, suck mufassas dick, man! yeah, gouki would survive in a hundreth part of a second, but isnt it long time ago he posted that? if you have only seen about 1 episode of dbz,they dont look very specialwink and you have a gayed snoopattitudemessed

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by The-Judge
emperor ashtar, suck mufassas dick, man! yeah, gouki would survive in a hundreth part of a second, but isnt it long time ago he posted that? if you have only seen about 1 episode of dbz,they dont look very specialwink and you have a gayed snoopattitudemessed
WTf, are you talking about, learn to post coherently.

The-Judge
you know what i mean anyways, gaylordwink youre claiming you owns people in debating, but actually, youre just average...

The-Judge
youre always talking shit to others, but cant take it yourselfwink

Emperor Ashtar
you know what i mean anyways, gaylordwink youre claiming you owns people in debating, but actually, youre just average...

No, I don't know what your talking about. You type like 3 year old. laughing

I was talking about remy, and his BS post.

youre always talking shit to others, but cant take it yourselfwink
I actually I can, you just don't know me.

The-Judge
i am from denmark and not completely used to englishwink whatever... youre claiming all that shit about sfa2 isnt caon in abilities and things like that and says stuff like "you wouldnt see me as GOD"... well, nobody sees you as god, and that will never happenbig grin

Emperor Ashtar
i am from denmark and not completely used to englishwink whatever... youre claiming all that shit about sfa2 isnt caon in abilities and things like that and says stuff like "you wouldnt see me as GOD"... well, nobody sees you as god, and that will never happenbig grin

I never said I was "GOD", moron. Remy claimed I saw myself as "GOD", And it's because he post BS.

The-Judge
if he postes bullshit, you dont wanna know what you posts you selfwink

Emperor Ashtar
if he postes bullshit, you dont wanna know what you posts you selfwink
Go ahead, re-post all my "Bull Shit", I wanna laugh at this.

The-Judge
cant repost... but generally, youre debating with shin_remy, the biggest sf-maniac possible! he knows everything about it! he knows as much about sf as i know about mufassa, and i can the whole bible from it!

Emperor Ashtar
cant repost... but generally, youre debating with shin_remy, the biggest sf-maniac possible! he knows everything about it! he knows as much about sf as i know about mufassa, and i can the whole bible from it!
That's the problem, he acts like he know's everything. He even claimed he knew more than wikipedia. I never claimed I "Knew" more than remy. Remy, on the other and claims he knew more than me, and somehow that's not arrogant?

The-Judge
actually, he knows nearly everything about ti, and wikipedia dont know a shit, even trough its true. its just ordinary people who posted it...

Emperor Ashtar
actually, he knows nearly everything about ti, and wikipedia dont know a shit, even trough its true. its just ordinary people who posted it...

Oh I get it, you wanking remy, and you don't want to here the truth about his post, makes sense. laughing

The-Judge

Emperor Ashtar
Nice picture, I hope you know I reported you.

EDIT: What a punk, you retracted the picture because I reported you.

Lana
The-Judge, I have warned you about that several times before. I am requesting a temp ban.

The-Judge
well, you can ban me, but my spirit lives on!

The-Judge
no, ashtar, lana edited it..? i dont care about you reported it, and she saw itwink

Kayne Archeron
and wikipedia dont know a shit, even trough its true.

.... WTF kind of contradiction was that??? and you say Ashtar sucks at debate laughing

Gouki
He probably meant somethin' else. Doesn't make much sense to me either, but whatever. I think there is a competitive atmosphere between shin remy and Ashtar because both have a more "knowledgeable" experience with Street Fighter. Maybe it's the ego's that are colliding, whatever it is, it has to stop. Forgiving and forgetting is hard to do, but it shows the depth of character someone has if they do. Who is the smart one in this quarrel we see?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Gouki
Enough is enough, both of you take a chill pill and accept each other. lol that sounds sooo wrong.

Gouki
Really, it does?

Tha C-Master
Accepting each other, something about that and two guys... well...

Anyways, how are you?

Gouki
I'm doin' pretty well C Master. I got my own computer now, and not having the need to use just one and sharing it with my brother. Which would in turn, turn into quarrels between the two. Yep, life's a bit better now for me. What says you?

Remulous
wow,who wood of thought that this thread wood've turned into such a monster.fare well Judge,the legend never dies.

Remulous
Accepting each other, something about that and two guys... laughing

Tha C-Master
I'm doin' pretty well C Master. I got my own computer now, and not having the need to use just one and sharing it with my brother. Which would in turn, turn into quarrels between the two. Yep, life's a bit better now for me. What says you? The same more or less, about as busy as usual.

Superboy Prime
lol that sounds sooo wrong.

I agree. It sounds gay.

Emperor Ashtar
"Accept each other", the emperor doesn't swing that way.

unrealman
SFA 3 tiers base of the offical tier list

Tier 1 M.bison , Ingrid

Tier 2: Gen , Akuma, SNH Ryu

Tier 3 Rose, Charile , Sagat

Tier 4 Ryu

Tier 5 Ken, Chun-Li , Rolento , Sodom, Guile, Vega,

Tier 6 Sakura

Tier 7 The Twelve Dolls, Karin, Birdie, Balrog, Cammy, Zangief, Dhalsim, T Hawk, Eagle, Adon,

Tier 8 Blanka, Fei Long, Honda

Tier 9 Dee Jay, R. Mika

Tier 10: Dan

Emperor Ashtar
How is sakura on par with Adon, Zangief, Balrog, and Dhalsim in alpha? Why is sodom so high,and where's cody and guy?

EDIT: Sodom got pwned by E.Honda, Yet, he's higher?

Emperor Ashtar

Tier 1: M.bison , Ingrid

Tier 3 : Rose, Charile , Sagat

Tier 4: Ryu

Tier 5: Ken, Chun-Li , Rolento , Guile, Vega,

Tier 6: Sakura,Cammy, Balrog, Zangief, Dhalsim, T Hawk, Eagle, Adon,Honda, Guy, Cody,

Tier 7 The Twelve Dolls, Karin, Birdie, Sodom,

Tier 8 Blanka, Fei Long,

Tier 9 Dee Jay, R. Mika

Here I fixed it.

unrealman
well I need someway to make a 10 tier list with only 36 characters

from the guide

Tha C-Master

Tier 6: Sakura,Cammy, Balrog, Zangief, Dhalsim, T Hawk, Eagle, Adon,Honda, Guy, Cody,

Tier 8 Blanka, Fei Long,

Tier 9 Dee Jay, R. Mika

Here I fixed it. Why isn't S. Gouki #1?

Gouki
He probably wouldn't be there since he hasn't focused his skill up to where he is as of 3rd Strike. M. Bison at that time would have overtaken Gouki as the strongest based on that Psycho Drive of his. I'm not sure where Ingrid would be in comparison to Bison. Don't know much 'bout her.

Emperor Ashtar
He probably wouldn't be there since he hasn't focused his skill up to where he is as of 3rd Strike. M. Bison at that time would have overtaken Gouki as the strongest based on that Psycho Drive of his. I'm not sure where Ingrid would be in comparison to Bison. Don't know much 'bout her.

You don't know how long I've been saying that, Gouki in alpha 3 is not as strong as bison.

Gouki
Yeah, that's nice.

SaTsuJiN
I thought shin akuma was only a capcom vs snk 2 based 'what if'...?

Emperor Ashtar
I thought shin akuma was only a capcom vs snk 2 based 'what if'...?
No, he's canon, he's always been around since street fighter 2.

Remulous
dudes those tiers r all wrong.gameplay-wise maybe,but storyline-wise no way.

Emperor Ashtar
dudes those tiers r all wrong.gameplay-wise maybe,but storyline-wise no way.
Actually, there right.

shin_remy

Tier 8 Blanka, Fei Long,

Tier 9 Dee Jay, R. Mika

Here I fixed it.

very strange list. I think Ken should be in the same tier as Ryu. and i don't see Guy or Cody in tier 5, and where is Shin Akuma. And why is charlie higher then Ken. even when Ken beated Charlie.

ugh it doesn't make sence.

Tha C-Master
He probably wouldn't be there since he hasn't focused his skill up to where he is as of 3rd Strike. M. Bison at that time would have overtaken Gouki as the strongest based on that Psycho Drive of his. I'm not sure where Ingrid would be in comparison to Bison. Don't know much 'bout her. I'm bound to disagree, could Akuma take SFA3 bison, probably not, but Akuma at his fullest potential most likely could. We didn't even see Akuma at his fullest potential anyways because he was moaning about how bored he was with everyone for quite some time.

Gouki
You're speaking from when he was in SFA3 right? If you are, I'm already talking about at his fullest. I meant Akuma as in both of his versions. Shin Akuma and Akuma, but as you already know, they're the same thing. Ken beat Charlie for the U.S. Martial Arts Tournament after Charlie won twice. Charlie being at a higher tier than Ken is argueble.

shin_remy
Ken won from Charlie in sf 1

so why is charlie higher then Ken

and there wasn't big difference between Ryu and Ken in Alpha. So why is Ryu placed in tier 4 on his own. And i think Shin Akuma could take M.Bison in sf alpha.

to me that list sucks!!!

Gouki
Ken beat Ryu during SFA2, and that was because Ryu was in such a state of confusion. He was trying to cope with the Satsui No Hadou and overcoming it and not letting it embrace him like it did to Gouki.

Emperor Ashtar
Ken won from Charlie in sf 1

so why is charlie higher then Ken

and there wasn't big difference between Ryu and Ken in Alpha. So why is Ryu placed in tier 4 on his own. And i think Shin Akuma could take M.Bison in sf alpha.

to me that list sucks!!!

Because charlie is stronger than ken, His BP and SP are rated higher than kens. Ken, was a scrub in alpha, and when did charlie fight ken remy? Last I checked, they don't even know each other.

And ryu has always been stronger than ken, that's the reason why ken wears a red gi. It's because ryu was better than him, So, to stand out he changed the color of his gi to red.

Remulous
Actually, there right. well then capcom needs 2 get thei facts straight,.dark ryu soodnt b above ryu,akuma is above bison,ryu and ken shood b on the same tier,charlie shood not b 2 lvls over guile karin sood b on a higher tier than sakura and a hole $h!t load of other things r wrong with that tier list.

Emperor Ashtar
well then capcom needs 2 get thei facts straight,.dark ryu soodnt b above ryu,akuma is above bison,ryu and ken shood b on the same tier,charlie shood not b 2 lvls over guile karin sood b on a higher tier than sakura and a hole $h!t load of other things r wrong with that tier list.

The people who wrote the story needs to get their facts straight?!

-Dark Ryu is stronger than ryu in alpha, since ryu couldn't even beat sagat.
-No, Ryu has always been stronger than ken. That's why ken wears a red gi, becaus ehe wants to stand out.
-Charlie created the sonic boom and the flash kick, guile iisn't suppoesed to have one in alpha.
-Sakura beat karins arse.
The tier is mostly right, get over it.

Remulous
The people who wrote the story needs to get their facts straight?!

-Dark Ryu is stronger than ryu in alpha, since ryu couldn't even beat sagat.
-No, Ryu has always been stronger than ken. That's why ken wears a red gi, becaus ehe wants to stand out.
-Charlie created the sonic boom and the flash kick, guile iisn't suppoesed to have one in alpha.
-Sakura beat karins arse.
The tier is mostly right, get over it. dark ryu didnt actualy beat sagat fair and square he won with a cheap shot,it even says normal ryu is better in the SF eternal challenge.ken and ryu were equal and ken hasnt always been weaker than ryu wich is y ken beat him in SF2.yeah charlie is better than guile but not by that much,wich is y guile is still alive 2 day and charlie is not.sakura did beat karin but they had a rematch and karin won.

Emperor Ashtar
dark ryu didnt actualy beat sagat fair and square he won with a cheap shot,it even says normal ryu is better in the SF eternal challenge.ken and ryu were equal and ken hasnt always been weaker than ryu wich is y ken beat him in SF2.yeah charlie is better than guile but not by that much,wich is y guile is still alive 2 day and charlie is not.sakura did beat karin but they had a rematch and karin won.

Regular ryu is better by third strike, dark ryu is still stronger than ryu.

Infact, the only reason gouki spared ryu was because he wanted ryu to embrace satsu no hadou and fight dark ryu.Ken and ryu are not equal, ryu beat him in sf3 tournament and third strike.charlie died saving guiles life. And when did karin have a rematch, sakura is still stronger.

Emperor Ashtar

shin_remy

Infact, the only reason gouki spared ryu was because he wanted ryu to embrace satsu no hadou and fight dark ryu.Ken and ryu are not equal, ryu beat him in sf3 tournament and third strike.charlie died saving guiles life. And when did karin have a rematch, sakura is still stronger.

LOL Ryu and Ken should be placed in the same tier in Alpha , besides < Ken won from Ryu ins SF 2.

And Ken won from Charkie in SF1

And there is a story that Ken won in sf 3 from Ryu. ryu is beter in spar matchs yes. they had a real match and that was in sf 2. Ken won and married with eliza

Emperor Ashtar
LOL Ryu and Ken should be placed in the same tier in Alpha , besides < Ken won from Ryu ins SF 2.

And Ken won from Charkie in SF1

And there is a story that Ken won in sf 3 from Ryu. ryu is beter in spar matchs yes. they had a real match and that was in sf 2. Ken won and married with eliza
Your source for this, is it your secret canon that can't be shown?

Ken never fought in the first sf tournament,btw.
I know ken beat ryu in sf2,but, he lost in sf3 and in third strike.

Gouki
One of the reasons Ken wears the Red Gi is because it relfects his style. Also the part of him wanting to stand out from Ryu is true too. The red is what the "burning fist" of his is all about.

shin_remy
Your source for this, is it your secret canon that can't be shown?

Ken never fought in the first sf tournament,btw.
I know ken beat ryu in sf2,but, he lost in sf3 and in third strike.

there is a japanese comic Street Fighter 3 Final Ryu, and he lost there from Ken. There is also a japanese comic where Ken won from Gill
There is also a japanese comic called Street Fighter Alpha. There is also a comic Street Fighter Ex. there are so many comics

AND WTF. DID I SAY IT WAS CANON!!!! I SAID THERE IS A STORY YOU DICKHEAD.

READ BETTER !!!!!!!!!

and what i menat was that Ken won the USA championship from Charlie. While Ryu was fighting in the Street Fighter 1 Tournament

Emperor Ashtar
there is a japanese comic Street Fighter 3 Final Ryu, and he lost there from Ken. There is also a japanese comic where Ken won from Gill
There is also a japanese comic called Street Fighter Alpha. There is also a comic Street Fighter Ex. there are so many comics

AND WTF. DID I SAY IT WAS CANON!!!! I SAID THERE IS A STORY YOU DICKHEAD.

READ BETTER !!!!!!!!!

and what i menat was that Ken won the USA championship from Charlie. While Ryu was fighting in the Street Fighter 1 Tournament

laughing

If it isn't canon why does it matter, I also read a comic where ken was taken prisoner by sagat, what's your point?

Ken never fought charlie, God your hopeless.

shin_remy
laughing

If it isn't canon why does it matter, I also read a comic where ken was taken prisoner by sagat, what's your point?

Ken never fought charlie, God your hopeless.

yes he did, i have read it several times

CHarlie was USA champion there. Ken took his title. by sf3 Ken won 3 times on a row. charlie had won 2 times on a row

sf1, sf2, sf3.

EDIT : why can't i tell some story's . i'm always interested in sf story's. if it happend in canon or not

Emperor Ashtar
yes he did, i have read it several times

CHarlie was USA champion there. Ken took his title. by sf3 Ken won 3 times on a row. charlie had won 2 times on a row

sf1, sf2, sf3.

EDIT : why can't i tell some story's . i'm always interested in sf story's. if it happend in canon or not

I know charlie was the previous champion, But, he didn't fight ken for his title. Please show me your source for this, or is it secret?

shin_remy
read the canon. you have the canon don't you? even wikipedia says that Ken won from Charlie.

Ken did not participate in the first Street Fighter tournament; instead, he fought in (and won) the premiere U.S. Martial Arts tournament that had been previously won by Charlie, as well as meeting a very attractive girl named Eliza, who became his girlfriend

Ken won the tournament 3 times on a row. if you think i am a moran. you are more. the man who thinks that he knows everything eek!

You are a FAKE SF FAN. besides. Capcom doesn't really follow a strict line of the canon. canon has many story's it is also written in the canon, you have the canon don't you?

507 pages

EDIT : i'm confused, urgh to be honest, you might be right, but i have read it messed

Emperor Ashtar
read the canon. you have the canon don't you? even wikipedia says that Ken won from Charlie.

Ken did not participate in the first Street Fighter tournament; instead, he fought in (and won) the premiere U.S. Martial Arts tournament that had been previously won by Charlie, as well as meeting a very attractive girl named Eliza, who became his girlfriend

How does that equal fighting charlie,God your post get worst.

Ken won the tournament 3 times on a row. if you think i am a moran. you are more. the man who thinks that he knows everything eek!

You are a FAKE SF FAN. besides. Capcom doesn't really follow a strict line of the canon. canon has many story's it is also written in the canon, you have the canon don't you?

507 pages

laughing I think I know everyhting, you claimed you knew more than me and wikipedia about street fighter. I never claimed I knew everything about street fighter; You on the other seem to belive your the ultimate source.

Your post make me laugh, everytime I read it. It's like watching a child type, man your funny.

Emperor Ashtar

EDIT : i'm confused, urgh to be honest, you might be right, but i have read it messed

I read the canon like, 5 times over.

Ken, met eliza during street fighter 1. while ryu was busy fighting in the first world warrior tournament;Ken was fighting in the united states martial arts tournament. He met eliza during the end of the preliminary rounds.

Charlie is simply the previous champion, the amount of times charlie one the tournament is unknown. It can't be higher than 3 because, Ken set a record of winning it 3 times in a row.

Remulous

Infact, the only reason gouki spared ryu was because he wanted ryu to embrace satsu no hadou and fight dark ryu.Ken and ryu are not equal, ryu beat him in sf3 tournament and third strike.charlie died saving guiles life. And when did karin have a rematch, sakura is still stronger. no normal ryu is better, there is no proof that hes not and 2 much proof saying he is.ken and ryu were equal in the alpha games,lets focus on alpha not the other SFs.karin defeated sakura in the rematch wich took place in alpha 3,she went on 2 fight ken and lost,but learned that winning wasnt everything.

unrealman
from the guide

shin_remy
no normal ryu is better, there is no proof that hes not and 2 much proof saying he is.ken and ryu were equal in the alpha games,lets focus on alpha not the other SFs.karin defeated sakura in the rematch wich took place in alpha 3,she went on 2 fight ken and lost,but learned that winning wasnt everything.

Dark Hadou increase you strenght, speed and Chi

Evil Ryu is still stronger then Ryu

shin_remy
And when did karin have a rematch, sakura is still stronger.

Sakura is stronger but there is a story, it was canon, don't know if it still is canon. but Karin won the rematch

Sakura vs Karin stands 2-1

Remulous
Dark Hadou increase you strenght, speed and Chi

Evil Ryu is still stronger then Ryu no he's not,if he was ryu wooda stuck with it,but found a BETTER way,besides its normal ryu who won most of the matches not the dark 1.the dark hadou does increase all those things but a 2 hefty a price,ryu made the right choice by rejecting it.

shin_remy
no he's not,if he was ryu wooda stuck with it,but found a BETTER way,besides its normal ryu who won most of the matches not the dark 1.the dark hadou does increase all those things but a 2 hefty a price,ryu made the right choice by rejecting it.

he made the right choice, indeed but he is not STRONGER!!

ok look

they Regular Ryu and Dark Ryu are about the same lvl. only the difference is that Dark Ryu is faster, stronger and has more Chi.

got it smokin'

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>