Metron against the Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Metron who is easily the smartest being in the DCU. A God. Who has studied everything into infinity. Who was even able to find The gamesmater, get to use what ever knowlege, weapon, spell, and ally to Destory the MU. Does the smartest being in DCU have what it takes to destroy THe MU? no one knows he's coming. NO one is expecting him. Can they stop him?

Thanos_THOTU
I'll start like you did, Living Tribunal (easiley the smartest being in Marvel) will shit on him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I'll start like you did, Living Tribunal (easiley the smartest being in Marvel) will shit on him.

This is to prove a point. I have no doubt in my mind, that no being, no matter how smart, can destroy and entire universe. I just want to see how Metron's Smart's is compared to Reed's.

Thanos_THOTU
Try Thanos w/ HOTU, Pre-retcon Molecule man or Pre-retcon Beyonder.
Besides LT doesnt care for "a universe", he didnt mind that Thanos w/ IG took it over.

Draco69
I find it hilarious that people believe that Reed Richards can destroy the DCU given time...but a god whose smarter than Reed and has access to insane tech that can literally fold galaxies doesn't have a chance....

And Metron already has a "Ultimate Nullifer". It's called the Grand Mother Box. It rewrote Creation itself again during the Rock of Ages....

draxx_tOfU
can metron take on the DCU?

if not, then it follows that he cant take on MU...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
can metron take on the DCU?

if not, then it follows that he cant take on MU...

You must realize that this thread was to prove that exact point.

Thanos_THOTU
At least Reed could destroy the MU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
At least Reed could destroy the MU.
NOt hardly

spetznaz
Originally posted by Draco69
I find it hilarious that people believe that Reed Richards can destroy the DCU given time...but a god whose smarter than Reed and has access to insane tech that can literally fold galaxies doesn't have a chance....

And Metron already has a "Ultimate Nullifer". It's called the Grand Mother Box. It rewrote Creation itself again during the Rock of Ages....

You said it better than I could.

It is simply so ludicrous that you have people saying that metron has no chance whatsoever against the MU, yet on another thread people are actually saying that Reed (REED!!!!) could destroy the entire DC universe with 2 days prep!

A veritable god has no chance whatsoever against the MU, yet some stretch guy can destroy the DCU.

A nigh omniscient character with access to devices that can jumpstart the cosmos has no chance, yet some human who got mutated by space rays can devastate an entire universe. A character that is 'All Knowledge' versus a human genius!!!!!!

A being that basically exists outside time and has an intellect that is technically unmeasurable due to its span and breadth has no chance, yet a member of the Fantastic Four (who by the way is still trying to defeat Dr Doom once and for all) can just waltz over to the DCU and make it bow down.
The ENTIRE DCU.

It simply shows how atrophied some of the logic on this forum is. It perfectly illustrates the lack of clear coherent thought. Whereby Reed Richards can take out an entire universe, but Metron is tough out of luck.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

You must realize that this thread was to prove that exact point.

And I love the fact that you did.

It basically showed how quick people like Thanos HOTU rush to say that DC characters have no chance (to the extent that characters in Marvel would $h!t on them), yet on threads that have pathetically weak (relatively) characters like Reed Richards taking on the entire DCU, or pathetically weak (relatively) characters like Spiderman taking on characters like the Martian Manhunter, or pathetically weak (relatively) characters like Colossus taking on characters like WonderWoman, these people are either quiet or they are spouting forth how 'easily' the Marvel character would win.

Case in point the Reed vs the DCU thread.

Just shows how stunted the thought processes of some people can get.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Metron who is easily the smartest being in the DCU. A God. Who has studied everything into infinity. Who was even able to find The gamesmater, get to use what ever knowlege, weapon, spell, and ally to Destory the MU. Does the smartest being in DCU have what it takes to destroy THe MU? no one knows he's coming. NO one is expecting him. Can they stop him?
LT blinks
Metron dies
yes

Juntai
Besides LT doesnt care for "a universe", he didnt mind that Thanos w/ IG took it over. None of those characters are around in those incarnations.

Tron
Originally posted by Devil Lance
LT blinks
Metron dies
yes

I take it you missed this post:

Besides LT doesnt care for "a universe", he didnt mind that Thanos w/ IG took it over.

LT does nothing but continue watching his soaps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.