Dr. Strange vs. Mordu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Dr. Strange w/prep

vs.

Mordu
Lor of Chaos

nvrbeenwthagirl
MOrdru is abstract. Mordru is fated to survive even after the end of the universe. Mordru kills other abstracts for fun, and then absorbs thier powers.

Sixth_Winged
The lords of order and chaos in DCU are powerful, but abstract level in power? hellno. If they were, they are in the bottom of the food chain. Probably abstract in status only. They died, nothing really bad happened and people like Darkseid can tell them to shut their yap.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
The lords of order and chaos in DCU are powerful, but abstract level in power? hellno. If they were, they are in the bottom of the food chain. Probably abstract in status only. They died, nothing really bad happened and people like Darkseid can tell them to shut their yap.
Ds easily handled mordru

Juntai
The lords of order and chaos in DCU are powerful, but abstract level in power? hellno. If they were, they are in the bottom of the food chain. Probably abstract in status only. They died, nothing really bad happened and people like Darkseid can tell them to shut their yap. The Lords of Order and Chaos were born in the big bang. They are very powerful. DC's version of Eternity is one of the Lords, for example. Nabu is one of the Lords, he battled Spectre across the multiverse. Granted, he couldn't win that fight, but it's a hell of a showing.

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ds easily handled mordru One of his forms anyways. Ever since he took over Arion's body though, who was arguably the most powerful magic user in DC. He's been on a rediculous have-to-plot-device-or-PIS-him-to-win kind of a level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ds easily handled mordru

which is a testament to how truly powerful darksied really is.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Juntai
The Lords of Order and Chaos were born in the big bang. They are very powerful. DC's version of Eternity is one of the Lords, for example. Nabu is one of the Lords, he battled Spectre across the multiverse. Granted, he couldn't win that fight, but it's a hell of a showing.

They are indeed powerful, but an abstract cosmic powerful, hell no(with the exception of Kismet and Fate with the latter jobbing like her supposed Marvel equivalent). See the pattern, those who acts as balance between the two factions seems to be higher, while those who are merely on one side like the ones who powers up hawk and dove........ sucks. If i have to equate them to a marvel counterpart, it would probably be Stranger or Master Hate, Mistress love, no greater than that with Nabu and kismet being higher.

Mordru's biggest accomplishment was merely a galactic level conquest for a person with his power and that was on the 30th century.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are indeed powerful, but an abstract cosmic powerful, hell no(with the exception of Kismet and Fate with the latter jobbing like her supposed Marvel equivalent). See the pattern, those who acts as balance between the two factions seems to be higher, while those who are merely on one side like the ones who powers up hawk and dove........ sucks. If i have to equate them to a marvel counterpart, it would probably be Stranger or Master Hate, Mistress love, no greater than that with Nabu and kismet being higher.

Mordru's biggest accomplishment was merely a galactic level conquest for a person with his power and that was on the 30th century.

MOrdru is fated to survive the destruction of the universe into the next world. He is really a high tier abstract. He was going around murdering high tier lords of order and abstorbign thier power.

David_Richards
Mordu battled Nabu before, and it took the full rage of the Spectre to kill Nabu.

Nabu was the most powerful Lord of Order and Mordu is the most powerful lord of Chaos.

When Zarathos was at 50% power he still pushed DS around.

Sixth_Winged
Fate isn't a lord of order.

And mordru got defeated by Amethyst

But other than that, Mordru pales in comparison with shoma gorath who got his ass handed to him 3x by strange.

And if that's not enough, Strange can call upon the powers of full blown abstracts like lord order and master chaos which he used to defeat the sole balancing force in MU, the inbetweener.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fate isn't a lord of order.

And mordru got defeated by Amethyst

But other than that, Mordru pales in comparison with shoma gorath who got his ass handed to him 3x by strange.

Um the real Fate, Nabu is the premier lord of order. where are you getting ur info from?

David_Richards
Read comics it will be good for you.

In Day of Vengence #1 Nabu reveals he is the most powerfull of the Lords of Order.

And Mordu hasent been at full strength in the comics for awhile.

Sixth_Winged
Reading comics would be good for n00bs. I won't even bother to debate when you don't even follow the characters history.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reading comics would be good for n00bs. I won't even bother to debate when you don't even follow the characters history.

Ur right. Mordru sucks. He can't even beat Robin. He is a noob character who isn't cool anyway. He's only beaten The LSH. who are they anyway. they only got like 30 of the most powerful members in the galaxy on thier team. Mordru is a crap character from a crap company. Make mine marvel. Strange wins.

David_Richards
Originally posted by David_Richards
Read comics it will be good for you.

In Day of Vengence #1 Nabu reveals he is the most powerfull of the Lords of Order.

And Mordu hasent been at full strength in the comics for awhile.

Mordu has almost defeated Nabu before. who could only be beaten by the spectre. i'd say thats quite a feat.

DS has had his ass handed to him by Zarathos at 50% power and the lilin (Lilith's kids)

And as far as the comic, if you dont base your arguements on them, what do you base them on? the little voices in your head?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ur right. Mordru sucks. He can't even beat Robin. He is a noob character who isn't cool anyway. He's only beaten The LSH. who are they anyway. they only got like 30 of the most powerful members in the galaxy on thier team. Mordru is a crap character from a crap company. Make mine marvel. Strange wins.

oh i dunno. Maybe Mordru should win. Doesn't really matter if Strange has defeated a chaos god who absorbs dimensions, or faced LT and death in MU, or defeating sole balancing force between in Chaos and Order in MU. While we're at it, let's also forgot he can become an avatar for several more stronger entities who rules their own dimension akin to an eternity or the fact that with prep, he's artifact has been able to stand against a Adam Warlock with infinity gems. Shit, I dunno how could i go wrong with DC. DC for life.

See sarcasm can work both ways.

nvrbeenwthagirl
oh i dunno. Maybe Mordru should win. Doesn't really matter if Strange has defeated a chaos god who absorbs dimensions, or faced LT and death in MU, or defeating sole balancing force between in Chaos and Order in MU. While we're at it, let's also forgot he can become an avatar for several more stronger entities who rules their own dimension akin to an eternity or the fact that with prep, he's artifact has been able to stand against a Adam Warlock with infinity gems. Shit, I dunno how could i go wrong with DC. DC for life.

See sarcasm can work both ways.

Mines is better. Nah nah nee nah nah. HAH!!! stick out tongue

Sixth_Winged
Not really...devil

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9372/sig5lw4.gif

David_Richards
My point is.

Mordu at full power is equal to Nabu

Strange has been beaten by:
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Zarathos at 50% strength
One of the Lilin

If you dont like facts thats your problem not mine.

Sixth_Winged
Thing is... the comic already happened with hostless Nabu vs. him at his peak after absorbing a few lords here and there and he lost... badly.

David_Richards
My point is.

Silver Surfer
Galactus
Zarathos at 50% strength
One of the Lilin

Mordu would lose to Galactus but not the others.

Sixth_Winged
My point is.

Silver Surfer
Galactus
Zarathos at 50% strength
One of the Lilin

Are you telling me it's a shame losing to these guys(cept the last one which is). You can even make a thread with Mordru vs. Galactus and lemme tell you'd get humiliated...again like that Cyke vs. Nightwing thread. Silver Surfer ain't a shame either since his high end feats be comparable to Mordru's own and even surpass them at some.

Zarathos at 50%, so? Can you possibly equate what's half of someone on Mephisto's level? You can't.

I dunno how he lost to one of the lilin, but those GR comic stank like hell in the 90's so i won't really try to defend that.

Stop pretending you're eve knowledgeable cause lots people are already calling you noob. But don't worry i never take a guy who quotes himself that seriously.

David_Richards
And so once agian your best defense is insults and what others think of me. LOL

I I never lost on the other thread, you never convinced me.

Majority opinion does not = right opinion.

Marvel Fanboys are the best they provide us with such laughs.

Sixth_Winged
That's because you turned a blind eye into everyone else's input. But like i said, nevermind that.

But heck, let me even help you with what you're trying to prove.

Strange lost to the living tribunal.......shit oh noz eek! My bleeding DC heart is bleeding again.

David_Richards
Strange would be a speck of dust to the LT. And weep if you want, I prefer to laugh LMAO.

Sixth_Winged
sick

David_Richards
in what issues did strange even come close to the LT's level?

Sixth_Winged

There's a respect thread for those here and in CBR along with stuff like freezing time, corking a black hole, shrinking to the size enough to sneak into a brain, etc.

David_Richards

please awnser the question.

Sixth_Winged
please awnser the question.

why waste my time doing so. you'd like to know, search it.

not my problem

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t367940.html

And you didn't ask me, you asked David Richards laughing

why am i even replying? erm

King_Mungi
Hecter Hall fefeated Mordu

David_Richards

You dont actually know, LOL

You got some second hand web info. LMAO

Strange has never come even close to the LT's level.

Come back when you have REAL facts kid.

Sixth_Winged
Is he talking to us?Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I don't know. Looks like quote by David richards to me.Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah, looks like it. Let's not waste time

You guys are cool ^

David_Richards
LOL LMAO, sorry guys I like to base my arguements on facts from the comics, not which character or comic company I like more.

Sixth_Winged
you believe thatOriginally posted by Sixth_Winged
nopeOriginally posted by Sixth_Winged
I don't either

I hate to say this, but i gotta agree with them. rolling on floor laughing

galan7777777
hmm im not arguing that strange isnt powerful and that he would infact win this battle, but we cannot honestly put him on the same league as LT, a being that waved his hand and snuffed out both the powers/effects of the UN and the IG..... LT is the 2nd most powerful being in the multiverse just under TOAA, strange wouldnt stand a chance to him

David_Richards
LOL LMAO, sorry guys I like to base my arguements on facts from the comics, not which character or comic company I like more.

Agree with them all you like it changes nothing LOL

Thats the nice thing about facts, wether you liek them or not they are just there and cannot be denied, at least by rational people.

I don't look to others to validate my opinions and beliefs. This entire fourm can dispise me if it wants it changes nothing/

nvrbeenwthagirl
Agree with them all you like it changes nothing LOL

Thats the nice thing about facts, wether you liek them or not they are just there and cannot be denied, at least by rational people.

I don't look to others to validate my opinions and beliefs. This entire fourm can dispise me if it wants it changes nothing/

Welcome to the club of the dispised ones. :P

David_Richards
Thank you I just hope there isnt membership dues.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thank you I just hope there isnt membership dues.
Just call out Fanboyism about Marvel Characters and How these threads are made up in favor of marvelous characters and your dues are paid. The Dues are paid every time somone calls you out of ur name or puts you down for calling them out. and you are paid up for life when they start putting up pretty scans of pics that have nothing to do with ur argument, but serve only to further thier support of thiers. Welcome.

David_Richards
Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.