Daredevil vs. Marc "The Undertaker" Calaway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
DD against

the Undertaker

Undertaker, 6feet 9 inches tall.. 300 pounds..... very strong (for a human beeing)

DD is a "normal" superhero.. no super-power
blind...

who wins ?

badabing
The Undertaker's mastery of the dark arts wins this. Mystical lightning, levitation and resurrection gives Undertaker more than enough to make Daredevil Rest In Peace. Daredevil's only chance is to get The Urn.

Inhuman
Daredevil has to watch out not to get choke slamed or tombstoned...
On the other hand IF DD gets a hold of a folding chair and connects on undertaker its lights out for UT.

badabing
The Undertaker never lost at Wrestlemania. I'll put his jobber aura against anybody.

Inhuman
Originally posted by badabing
The Undertaker never lost at Wrestlemania. I'll put his jobber aura against anybody.

The Rock, Stone Cold and Triple H' s auras rival that of UT.
If stone cold teaches daredevil how to stone cold stunnner UT's ass then he has a chance of a KO.
PS- I know UT has a healing factor , therefore he maybe wakes up from being KO'ed. (Like he sudenly sits up)

If the Rock aided DD while UT was on the ground with the people elbow he might chance.

The rocks elbow bones are adamantium BTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.