Kurse vs. Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i am speaking of the Kurse , double the strength of Thor.

against Champion..

who wins ?

grey fox
Kurse FTW

Why ? Because when a supposed 'cosmic' loses to SHE HULK then you realize he's nothing more then a chump.

Kurse forces champion to eat his own fists.

Dinalfos
In all seriousness, Champion wins.

(Interestingly, Champion also pwned Thor before, in a boxing match laughing )

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Kurse FTW

Why ? Because when a supposed 'cosmic' loses to SHE HULK then you realize he's nothing more then a chump.

Kurse forces champion to eat his own fists.

C'mon man what the ****! Blantant P I ****ing S. Champion wins 15 billions years of fighting experience. mad mad mad mad

Horrificus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
In all seriousness, Champion wins.

(Interestingly, Champion also pwned Thor before, in a boxing match laughing )

He did not own Thor.
I am looking at it right now.
Thor just got pissed because he was trying to box with Champion, and did not like getting hit. When he lost his temper and decided to trash Champion, he got teleported away before his hammer landed.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Horrificus
He did not own Thor.
I am looking at it right now.
Thor just got pissed because he was trying to box with Champion, and did not like getting hit. When he lost his temper and decided to trash Champion, he got teleported away before his hammer landed.

Dude, he outboxed him. Then Thor decided that he couldn't win without cheating, so he he hit him with his hammer. He then threw the hammer at Champion, who send it away. The hammer then returned to Thor, after which Champion disqualified him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Alfheim
C'mon man what the ****! Blantant P I ****ing S. Champion wins 15 billions years of fighting experience. mad mad mad mad

No matter what his experience is, he loses.

I have stated in the past that it has to be taken into consideration how bad the record is for Champion.
He obviously is either meant to lose in the cosmic scheme of things, or he is a "loser".
Maybe he has a mental problem that makes him crumble on occassion. Maybe his history is a lie.
I don't know. Don't care.
He sucks. No matter what pluses he has. I know plenty of dorks that are blackbelts, and they couldn't fight thier way out of thier own rectums.
He is one of them.
Kurse is a monster. The Beyonder put the "Hoo Doo" on him, with the sole intent that he defeat Thor. And, that is the way it went down.
Champion can do nothing to Kurse.

Horrificus
Dude, he outboxed him. Then Thor decided that he couldn't win without cheating, so he he hit him with his hammer. He then threw the hammer at Champion, who send it away. The hammer then returned to Thor, after which Champion disqualified him.

"Outboxed". Anybody that has been in a real fight knows that "boxing" rarely has much to do with it.

If somebody can beat me in thumb-wrestling, it doesn't mean that they can definitely beat me in a fight.

If somebody can beat me in a wrestling match, it doesn't mean they can beat me in a fight.

um... you get the idea.

Thor didn't want to pretend to box, and play by the rules of some clown that was threatening the world, so he decided to trash him.

Dinalfos
"Outboxed". Anybody that has been in a real fight knows that "boxing" rarely has much to do with it.

If somebody can beat me in thumb-wrestling, it doesn't mean that they can definitely beat me in a fight.

If somebody can beat me in a wrestling match, it doesn't mean they can beat me in a fight.

um... you get the idea.

Thor didn't want to pretend to box, and play by the rules of some clown that was threatening the world, so he decided to trash him.

Tell me something I don't know. However, Thor cannot physically beat Champion anyway. Boxing or no boxing. He's gonna need Mjolnir's trickery.

Btw, that "clown" played by rules that weren't even his own. He was restrained as much as Thor was. Remember, Champion has an infinite power source, so it's actually kind of thoughtful of him to job to his opponents. He could've trashed them all, if he really wanted to.

galan7777777
does champ have the power gem?

Horrificus
Tell me something I don't know. However, Thor cannot physically beat Champion anyway. Boxing or no boxing. He's gonna need Mjolnir's trickery.

Btw, that "clown" played by rules that weren't even his own. He was restrained as much as Thor was. Remember, Champion has an infinite power source, so it's actually kind of thoughtful of him to job to his opponents. He could've trashed them all, if he really wanted to.

They were still HIS rules.
It was still HIS plan.
HE decided on boxing. Nobody else.
And, he sure didn't look like he had an infinite powersource when surfer beat him unconscious.
I never saw Surfer beat Thor like that, or that quickly.

Next!...

Dinalfos

D-Block
Surfer did trash him

Alfheim
Now I know how Spiderman fans feel. PIS end of story.

Horrificus
Originally posted by D-Block
Surfer did trash him

Yup.

Champion sure didn't look all-powerful as his limp purple body came sailing out of the ice.

Plus, all these guys have "limitless" strength.

galan7777777
does champ have the power gem? wrath

MJOILNIR
Its hard to gauge champion. On paper he should be nigh unbeatable. On the paper in comics he jobs more than darkseid*shrug*

Horrificus
But, seriously, there are a BUNCH of guys that OFFICIALLY have limitless, or almost limitless strength.
They are still able to lose.
No matter how much power they have, they are still succeptable to the powers of others, or damage, or physical stress or mental stress, etc.
It comes down to feats, abilites, weaknesses and past fighting record.

Silver Surfer also has limitless power. So did Drax. Hulk fans say he does too. Same with Supes, Sentry, Captain Marvel, Thanos.

Just because you are a fan of Champ, doesn't mean that he can't lose.

As I said, maybe, regardless of his power, agre, experience etc. Maybe he is just a loser.

It happens.

Alfheim
But, seriously, there are a BUNCH of guys that OFFICIALLY have limitless, or almost limitless strength.
They are still able to lose.
No matter how much power they have, they are still succeptable to the powers of others, or damage, or physical stress or mental stress, etc.
It comes down to feats, abilites, weaknesses and past fighting record.

Silver Surfer also has limitless power. So did Drax. Hulk fans say he does too. Same with Supes, Sentry, Captain Marvel, Thanos.

Just because you are a fan of Champ, doesn't mean that he can't lose.

As I said, maybe, regardless of his power, agre, experience etc. Maybe he is just a loser.

It happens.

BOOOOOOO!!!!

Horrificus
BOOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry. I am just trying to look at this as "logically" as I possibly can look at a situation that only exists in a comic book world.

Soujaboy
Kurse wins this

hulkrulz

um... you get the idea.

Why don't you tell the 2 gang members that jumped Muhammad Ali that boxing don't matter in a real fight! Muhammad ALi trashed them both.

Listen, in a real human fight knowing how to box someone is a real big advantage i know from experience, but in Marvel Comics it means nothing. Anyways Kurse is 2x as strong as thor from his bio in wikipedia, Champion with his power gem is at least 2times plus having the knowledge of every known fighting style I'd giv the edge to champion
champion 7/10

Horrificus
I'm sorry dude, but not true.
The only way a boxer will ever win a street fight, is if:

a. They are both ONLY boxing.
b. The boxer knows how to fight other ways.
c. The guy the boxer is fighting is a big 'mo.

Alfheim
Are you crazy? Can you box?

Horrificus
Are you crazy? Can you box?

Yes. Among other things.

Soujaboy
Yes. Among other things.

No you cant, or you wouldn't have said what you stated earlier.

hulkrulz
agreed.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No you cant, or you wouldn't have said what you stated earlier.

Im sorry I just dont belive you.

Horrificus
Clowns.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, or you wouldn't be arguing with me.
Boxing does not make you a good street fighter. Period.
If you don't understand that, you aren't worth explaining it to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.