M. Bison vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
as they appears in sf vs x... so its not against the rules. who wins?

Sam Z
I'm affraid this is still against the rules.
But Mags wins anyway. And without breaking a sweat.

The-Judge
no, not eith ease. and i think m. bison wins. he teleports and punches magneto VERY hard... but magneto isnt to be understimated

Remulous
Originally posted by Sam Z
I'm affraid this is still against the rules.
But Mags wins anyway. And without breaking a sweat. magnus takes this, but not with ease. itll b a pretty good fight if there around metals.besides bisons got 2 much metal on him self any way.

The-Judge
m. bison teleports and punches magneto to death

S.G
Stupid. You don't know enough about Magneto so don't make stupid comments.

The-Judge
i know magneto and how extremely powerful he is. but dont understimate the master pf psychopowers

blind faith
Magneto wins big time.

M. Bison still has blood, right? That means Magneto could just control him by the iron in Bison's blood and just cause him unendning pain. sick

The-Judge
do you guys realize that bison can teleport away from magnetos wrath and suddenly appear behind him or so?

Remulous
Originally posted by blind faith
Magneto wins big time.

M. Bison still has blood, right? That means Magneto could just control him by the iron in Bison's blood and just cause him unendning pain. sick that wont work.the only way he did that in the movie was, mistiqe put extra iron in the gaurd.the only way i see bison winnig is by stripping naked and lureing magnus in a plane feild.but even then magnnus will just rip some metal mineral out of the ground and use it as a weapon.

elivanchu
all bison needs is the psycho crusher, magneto dies in a few secons

Sam Z
Originally posted by The-Judge
i know magneto and how extremely powerful he is. but dont understimate the master pf psychopowers

First of all his psychopowers will not do him any good, Magneto has helmet that would protect him if Bison tries TP on him, second Bison can't punch Magneto because Eric has forcefield, and Bison wont be able to get through it, third if there is a small piece of metal in the area it would take Mags one second to make it go through Bison's head.
As i said before, Mags wins with ease, I do not understimate Mr. Bison but Magneto is TOO much.

Burning thought
i agree with sam, a ridiuclous little fighter had nothing on a powerful magnetised mutant

The-Judge
well, then magneto wins...

Blanka
mags without his helmet has a chance of losing but with his helet mags win for sure

Emperor Ashtar
Magneto controls the entire EM spectrum, he wins. unless telekensis can work on him I dunno.

Swe_Bum
Bison has metal on him... so he gets Instant pwned yes

sixTeen
i think its closer than ur making out
maybe cos bison is my fave char fullstop
but magneto just abit 2 much in my opinion

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, now I know just how far the fanboy base is for Mags...

Firstly, Bison's Psycho Power is not Telekinesis or any other kind of conventional mind power ala Xavier or Jean Grey. Psycho Power is a form of energy, essentially his Ki(Or Chi if you will). This greatly increases his fighting power well beyond normal human limitations and enables him to do things such as teleport, fly, and throw powerful physical energy attacks of various yields. Now Prove to me that Mags's forcefield will even stop these energy attacks. for one, Mags's field works only on the EM spectrum, Whereas Bison's energy works on the physical, kinetic force and blue flames.

Secondly, due to the Psycho Power, Bison has heavily increased durability, proof of this is found in the Street Fighter 2 V series where he was impaled through the chest by Chun Li with a sharpened metal pole. It did nothing to stop him from cholking her into a coma and damn near death. 2nd point of proof, Nash shot Bison in the chest and the bullet failed to even penetrate... So no, hurling metal objects wont work and Bison's power is physically affecting mags, and Mags has nowhere to run, while Bison's teleportation gives him effectively unlimited dodging of Mags's attacks.

2D_MASTER
Magnetos force field can take ANYTHING Bison can dish out. Bison tries a Pyscho Crusher, its easily deflected, Then Bison gets a adamantium spike driven up his arsehole.

Darkstorm Zero
I guess you didn't read this... And added to that, Bison can teleport.

Now, Prove that Mag's shield can withstand an assault for long. Even mags wears out after a while.

Emperor Ashtar
Magneto's force field took a blast from galactus, he's not losing. on a side note doesn't magneto go crazy when he uses his power too much?

Swe_Bum
Mgneto can Feel hes Metal.. So if he teleport he'll feel that

S.G
Oh god this is pafietic. Look at the Mags respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t417866.html

He is one of the most powerful mutants on earth he would destroy Bison, anyone who thinks different are stupid end off.

Swe_Bum
yes

Tha C-Master
Magneto should win, but it would be a good fight. And don't start that fanboyism where we show all of Magneto's high end showings from a respect thread but neglect his low ones. This is particularly why I hate these threads. Secondly calling someone stupid and then spelling "pathetic" wrong doesn't really help your credibility. Furthermore Galactus is a jobber, Magneto is like a Silver Surfer lite, he doesn't possess the matter manipulation of SS's calibur, and he's less than 1% of the Big G as his herald (SS of course).

Sam Z
Asking for proofs that Magneto's shield can block Bison's attacks is hilarious, it can withstand attacks from Thor and She-Hulk and even nukes.
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3455/magtakesamegatonbomb9cn.jpg
It can take blast from phoenix and it is >>>>>>>>>>> anything Bison can come up with.
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magtakesphoenixblast7nn.jpg
So Bison can't get through his shield and if he tries to effect Eric's mind, helmet would protect him. Besides, as it was said before, Bison has metal on his suit and it doesn't matter if he is very durable, can take bullets etc, if Mags wants Bison will get his heart replaced with metal he wears in 1 second.

So Magneto wins this with ease.

S.G
Thank you Sam well done. It IS fanboyism.

shin_remy
Gameplay wise M.Bison wins, in game Magneto don't have a shield like that, and he can't do much against the Psychocrusher

Storywise Magneto wins but i still don't think it would be easy, Magneto wins but it would be a cool fight!

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5721/780905567iw8.jpg

Remulous
Originally posted by shin_remy
Gameplay wise M.Bison wins, in game Magneto don't have a shield like that, and he can't do much against the Psychocrusher

Storywise Magneto wins but i still don't think it would be easy, Magneto wins but it would be a cool fight!

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5721/780905567iw8.jpg nice pick,that might make me change my mind about magnus winning

blind faith
Originally posted by Remulous
that wont work. why not? Can you prove that it wouldn't work? M.Bison has blood, right? So how will he protect against that?

Remulous
why not? Can you prove that it wouldn't work? M.Bison has blood, right? So how will he protect against that? cause in the movie, in which it was done, misiuqe injected the gaurd with liquid iron,so now the guard has enough extra iron in his body 4 magnus 2 manipulate.

blind faith
wait , I'm not finished...

blind faith
that wont work.the only way he did that in the movie was, mistiqe put extra iron in the gaurd.the only way i see bison winnig is by stripping naked and lureing magnus in a plane feild.but even then magnnus will just rip some metal mineral out of the ground and use it as a weapon. I'm not sure it will be easy for Bison to lure him to a plane field, Magneto is damn smart, possible but that will be hard.

And we are not going by the movie version though confused , or at least the creator haven't said anything about it but I'm going comic-wise.

But the rest is true, that Magnus will just rip some metal mineral out of the ground and use it as a weapon.

Remulous

And we are not going by the movie version though confused , or at least the creator haven't said anything about it but I'm going comic-wise he used the the natural iron in some ones body in the comic

blind faith
Originally posted by Sam Z
Asking for proofs that Magneto's shield can block Bison's attacks is hilarious, it can withstand attacks from Thor and She-Hulk and even nukes.
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3455/magtakesamegatonbomb9cn.jpg
It can take blast from phoenix and it is >>>>>>>>>>> anything Bison can come up with.
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magtakesphoenixblast7nn.jpg
So Bison can't get through his shield and if he tries to effect Eric's mind, helmet would protect him. Besides, as it was said before, Bison has metal on his suit and it doesn't matter if he is very durable, can take bullets etc, if Mags wants Bison will get his heart replaced with metal he wears in 1 second.

So Magneto wins this with ease. agreed, I don't underrestimate Bison either but Mags is just too much for him to handle, Bison maybe can take bullets but Magneto can take control of adamantium and that would hurt Bison, unless someone can disprove it and say that Bison can take that too, but I don't think there is.

Remulous
im not saying bison wood win but he can take some bullets,hell,he can take any man made weapon.

blind faith
just a comment to Darkstorm Zero. You said that hurling metal objects wouldn't hurt Bison but how would Bison survive adamantium, you don't think that Bison could get hurt badly if Mags took control of that and made it penetrate him?

blind faith
im not saying bison wood win but he can take some bullets,hell,he can take any man made weapon. ok that makes sense then.

Swe_Bum
swe_bum_up2

The-Judge
adamantium is indestructable, but it isnt sharper and woulndt do more damage to bison than any other metal... use logic when youre posting such things

blind faith
OK but do you have proof? Cause I think Bison would get penetrated by adamantium, Mags can form it like claws and this would hurt Bison.

Sam Z
Originally posted by The-Judge
adamantium is indestructable, but it isnt sharper and woulndt do more damage to bison than any other metal... use logic when youre posting such things

Actually adamantium if sharp cuts through ANYTHING if one has enough strength to use it correctly and Magnet can actually controle it, and no need for adamantium here, Magneto can make any metal get through Bison in second, and it doesn't matter how durable he is.

And people, don't compare comix Magneto to movie Magneto, because in comix Magneto is WAY more powerfull.

Burning thought
i doubt it would cut through anything, i doubt it will cut through Kains soul reaver blade.....its indestructable as well

Sam Z
Originally posted by Burning thought
i doubt it would cut through anything, i doubt it will cut through Kains soul reaver blade.....its indestructable as well

True, i should've said "almost through anything". But look, Wolverine with class 1-2 strength cuts through any metal with ease. Now imagine what could do someone who controles metal and can press it with unbelievable force.

Tha C-Master
616 of course, and yes Bison is bloody powerful, however his body doesn't have too many defenses if Mags decides to use his power. BUT TK resistance and TP resistance are two totally different things.

Sam Z
But Mags pretty much has resistance for both tk(shield) and tp(helmet).

Tha C-Master
To a degree, and Bison and Mags have very powerful minds, especially if this is SFA 3 Bison.

Emperor Ashtar
I can't believe this fight is still going on, low end feats count as pis. anyway, magneto wins. Btw, bison does have a force field.

Emperor Ashtar

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5721/780905567iw8.jpg

Gameplay wise bison wins, have you played marvel vs capcom 2 because magneto is a beast god in that game.

EDIT: Why is SVFL never called on high feats of certain characters?

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Gameplay wise bison wins, have you played marvel vs capcom 2 because magneto is a beast god in that game.

EDIT: Why is SVFL never called on high feats of certain characters?

true, but that was marvel vs capcom 2 cool Magneto was top tier there in the other vs games was Bison the better one, his attacks were better

EDIT what is SVFL ?

Emperor Ashtar
true, but that was marvel vs capcom 2 cool Magneto was top tier there in the other vs games was Bison the better one, his attacks were better

EDIT what is SVFL ?

Short for Spiderman vs Fire lord, it's a when a character does a feat that is normally way past his/her limits, like for example: Spiderman beating firelord, a herald to galactus.
It's mostlyapplicable in comics.

Tha C-Master
I can't believe this fight is still going on, low end feats count as pis. anyway, magneto wins. Btw, bison does have a force field. There has to be an average, but also a consistency that goes with what the characters are described to do... no super low end or high end one shots, the thing with SF is there are so many types of media.

BTW who is saying Bison wins anyways? People are only saying it isn't as easy as some would make it out to be.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
There has to be an average, but also a consistency that goes with what the characters are described to do... no super low end or high end one shots, the thing with SF is there are so many types of media.

BTW who is saying Bison wins anyways? People are only saying it isn't as easy as some would make it out to be.

None of the street fighter media is cajnon, except alpha the movie (Excluding the story) this has been said so many times.

Tha C-Master
But in the comics forum people are going to use comics and in the games forum they are going to use games. So it's a neverending argument. *sigh*

Emperor Ashtar
Hence why this match shouldn't be happening, it's against the rules in the first place.

Darkstorm Zero
just a comment to Darkstorm Zero. You said that hurling metal objects wouldn't hurt Bison but how would Bison survive adamantium, you don't think that Bison could get hurt badly if Mags took control of that and made it penetrate him?

Firstly, what does Adamatium have to do with this debate? Secondly, even if that where a factor, what can Adamatium do any better than standard metal besides being unbreakable? Bison didn't destroy the objects trying to close in on him (The sharp pole, the bullets etc...) All he had to do to stop the bullet was stop it's momentum and kinetic energy entirely, meaning no penetration factor at all, and as for the metal pole, well he was not harmed by it's penetration whasoever.

Now, since this is supposed to be discussing their video game properties only, I imagine Lana shutting this thread down soon due to the overwhelming Comic Book evidence being supplied by the Pro Magneto debaters here... To Prevent this from happening, it may be best to follow the OP and stick to the video game reperesentations only in accordanc with the rules.

Tha C-Master
Hence why this match shouldn't be happening, it's against the rules in the first place. You're telling me.

The-Judge
m. bison and magneto are even in the game i am talking about!!! i am saying "from sf vs x" not the overpowered comicmagneto

MadMel
ffs, magneto wins..
he can take punches from collosus, create force fields powerful enough to stop she-hulk and thor, and knocked rouge out with one hit (actually, it was more like a simple backhand slap), not to mention he has uber magnetic control
btw thia thread is reported..

MadMel
ffs, magneto wins..
he can take punches from colossus, create force fields powerful enough to stop she-hulk and thor, and knocked rouge out with one hit (actually, it was more like a simple backhand slap), not to mention he has uber magnetic control
btw this thread is reported..

MadMel
ffs, magneto wins..
he can take punches from colossus, create force fields powerful enough to stop she-hulk and thor, and knocked rouge out with one hit (actually, it was more like a simple backhand slap), not to mention he has uber magnetic control..
btw this thread is reported..

Swe_Bum
Nice Double post thumb up laughing

swe_bum

Lana
Magneto does not originate in a video game, so this is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.