Thanos with the IG vs Warlock with the IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I know silly but who had the better showings with it and who was better with it.

galan7777777
thanos, but warlock did take out almost all of the abstracts

golem370
He could have he was standing up to LT

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
He could have he was standing up to LT who? heres warlock taking out all the abstracts http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltrulesig10cf.jpg

guy222
adam w/ig vs living tribunal would be nice

taking adam for the thread

quanchi112
Thanos but this ones close.

Priest
Warlock mastered the IG faster than Thanos and also slapped around the Abstracts.
Warlock wins.

Utrigita
wasn't Warlock IG incomplete where as Thanos was??? That should give Thanos a advantage shouldn't it???

roughrider
Power is even with the IG. Head to head though , Warlock takes it. He's one of the few beings who can out-think Thanos.

rougeredmage
actuallly Thanos Admits that the magus was alot quicker to adapt to the power of the IG thus Warlock must win this through masterty of the gauntlet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Warlock mastered the IG faster than Thanos and also slapped around the Abstracts.
Warlock wins. Thanos fought against a well orchestrated plan by all beings pretty much while Warlock slapped around the abstracts with no plan really. This is close I just see Thanos winning as I think he has the keener intellect.

Mr Master
Stalemate, imo.

kevdude
Stalemate, if there would have to be a winner leaning toward Adam since he tricked Thanos and got the IG, he could prob trick him again somehow..

King Kandy
Originally posted by rougeredmage
actuallly Thanos Admits that the magus was alot quicker to adapt to the power of the IG thus Warlock must win this through masterty of the gauntlet.
Wah? This makes no sense considering that Magus adapted quicker then Warlock as well...

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude
Stalemate,
if there would have to be a winner leaning toward Adam
since he tricked Thanos and got the IG,
he could prob trick him again somehow..
I never knew Thanos lost the IG because he was tricked by Warlock,
can you tell me where you read/saw this?

Actually I'm messin with ya, you ain't gonna find a thing. smile

Thanos lost the IG cause he wanted to, and no other reason:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1285/t16ii.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7506/t23dp.th.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

kevdude
I believe it was when Warlock stool the IG out from Thanos and others nose, and used it for himself. Hmmm

quanchi112
I believe it was when Warlock stool the IG out from Thanos and others nose, and used it for himself. Hmmm Warlock recovered the gauntlet but by no means had anything to do with Thanos losing the gauntlet in the first place. You twist things around.

golem370
Thanos did well against the Abstracts he be all of them and trapped them including Eternity. T

celestialdemon
I believe it was when Warlock stool the IG out from Thanos and others nose, and used it for himself. Hmmm

Maybe you should read the story again. Thanos lost the IG after he took Eternity's place. Nebula removed it from his hand. Warlock then took possession of the IG after it dropped off her hand.

starlock
Warlock for the win

Mr Master
I believe it was when Warlock stool the IG out from Thanos and others nose,
and used it for himself.

Hmmm
"Hmmm?" ... on the "Hmmm" I agree. ... Cause I just posted the scans friend. smile
Originally posted by quanchi112
Warlock recovered the gauntlet
but by no means had anything to do with Thanos losing the gauntlet in the first place.

You twist things around.
noneyes
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Maybe you should read the story again.

Thanos lost the IG after he took Eternity's place.
Nebula removed it from his hand.
Warlock then took possession of the IG after it dropped off her hand.
thumb up That's exactly how it happened in the Infinity Gauntlet arc, on panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.