Dc Ares vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Full powered Tyrant...

Jesse7
Ares via two words, god wave.

galan7777777
ares ftw

golem370
Tyrant even Depowered Tyrant would have won. He took on Silver Surfer Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator and beat them easy he also beat Jack of Hearts to

JOE NUNEZ
This is fully- powered Tyrant in this fight, lads...

Jesse7
Originally posted by golem370
Tyrant even Depowered Tyrant would have won. He took on Silver Surfer Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator and beat them easy he also beat Jack of Hearts to

God Wave>Universal, nuff said.

P.S. The Godwave is direct access to the Source, its power level depends on the user depending on how they can handle it and for how long, WW can handle it for a few seconds but it's all she needs to do what ever she wants.

golem370
DC Universal didn't Darkseid beat him?

Jesse7
Originally posted by golem370
DC Universal didn't Darkseid beat him?

Didn't Ares lose the godwave? And it took sticking a non godwaved Ares to the source wall to stop him, not kill or destroy him.

juggernaut66666
ares 10/10

David_Richards
Be more spacific.

Is this current Ares? cause if it is his powers have been diminished.

Soujaboy
Can I see the use of the god wave and how it works? Thats all anyone ever says in a WW fight, and now I see it here to.

Draco69
Originally posted by David_Richards
Be more spacific.

Is this current Ares? cause if it is his powers have been diminished.

Hardly. Quite the opposite, he's gotten even more ridiculously powerful. He's no longer the god of war. He's the god of conflict. He draws power from the "faith" of not only war and violence but anything that would be defined as a "conflict". A conflict of faith. Politics. Left wing vs. Right wing. And especially Wonder Woman herself; a warrior woman fighting for peace and nonviolence.

He's also now taken the place of Hades (after killing him) and now rules the Underworld. He now possesses Hades' powers.

If you think he was powerful THEN, he's even more powerful now.

Jesse7
Does he still have access to the godwave?

Draco69
Originally posted by Jesse7
Does he still have access to the godwave?

Yes and no. He has access to the Godwave remnants in Olympus but he won't use it (and he doesn't need to anyway) since the Olympians most likely wouldn't allow him.

Gaea barred him from using the full Godwave as she did to Cronos.

Jesse7
Ares so interesting, maybe a Odin/RKT Vs Ares thread should be made, but then again even though Ares has the feats people still might say "RKT/ODIN wins 10/10 he shook the multiverse guys!"

Draco69
Ares doesn't have enough feats to warrant such a thread.

Marvel Skyfathers regularly get involved in DBZ style action fights.

DC Skyfathers rarely dwindle in mortal affairs and prefer subtle tactics of warfare with each other.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Draco69
Ares doesn't have enough feats to warrant such a thread.

Marvel Skyfathers regularly get involved in DBZ style action fights.

DC Skyfathers rarely dwindle in mortal affairs and prefer subtle tactics of warfare with each other.

Well he does have the feat of toying with DC earth

bigbran
So could Ares beat Galactus?
(this is directed to Draco)

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran

Difficult to say. He seems omnipotent alot of times (creating his own universes; creating black holes; etc.) but he's never actually physically battled Wonder Woman except for that one time where he just slapped the poor gal to near death. He's like Lex Luthor...except he can do nearly anything he wants.

Like I said. He doesn't have enough feats.

Draco69

Difficult to say. He seems omnipotent alot of times (creating his own universes; creating black holes; etc.) but he's never actually physically battled Wonder Woman except for that one time where he just slapped the poor gal to near death. He's like Lex Luthor...except he can do nearly anything he wants.

I would have liked to see Ares kick the crap out of Superboy Prime for messing with his sister, Wonder Girl....

Jesse7

I would have liked to see Ares kick the crap out of Superboy Prime for messing with his sister, Wonder Girl....

Hey maybe when SBP escapes or is released....he and Ares will have a scuffle, and then....SBP will retcon punch out of existence and continuity >_>

bigbran

Like I said. He doesn't have enough feats. So does he use tech to do this?

Draco69
So does he use tech to do this?

He doesn't use any tech. He's all magic.

DC Gods and Skyfathers follow the original myth far, far more closely than Marvel does. Marvel for some reason adds spaceships.... Which is why all the DC Greek Gods are Skyfather-level because in the myth they were described that why.

Everything that happened in Greek Myth happened in DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.