Aquaman Vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
ok people aquaman is not the koolest hero but come on now no one talks about him on these forums so lets show some love. the fight takes place on the land aqua can't use tp he has his water hand. thing well he's the thing hes skilled strong and hard to put down.

Blanka
i dunno why aquaman is not metioned in these forums. but is say aquaman

mighty adam
i say its hand to hand so the thing is skill but aquaman with his water hand is stronger i think aquaman is pretty skilled h2h warrior too hmm hard to say?

newavenger13
is he in water if it is aquaman but land the thing

King_Mungi
Aquaman with the waterhand doesn't dry out, he remains 100% at all times now.

mighty adam
takes place on land

newavenger13
ya but he cant use the amnmls to halp or use the water and nice sig

newavenger13
thing wins

Draco69
Aquaman. Arguably stronger. Much, much faster. And he's been trained by the very best Atlantean warriors and participated in godknows how many civil wars....

mighty adam
i say aquaman look the guy is strong great h2h fighters he is a warroir king things good but can't take fishman

newavenger13
aquaman may be storg but do he take a guy as storg as the thing

mighty adam
yes he has and could.

Draco69
Originally posted by newavenger13
aquaman may be storg but do he take a guy as storg as the thing

Speedblitz. He lifted an entire city block of San Fran. too.

He swims at Mach speeds underwater where it is much, much more denser. Even in deep pressure zones where its hundreds of tons per square inch....

Air on land is less dense than water. Aquaman must be incredibly fast on land since he swims in water using pure muscle power....

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

newavenger13
the thing wins the thing can hold out with the hulk and lasted i know Aquaman is not as powerful as the hulk

mighty adam
i think he is not that kool but i never said that he wasn't powerful. the guy is a beast if written right. but dc keeps changeing him now he dosn't have the water hand

Draco69
Originally posted by newavenger13
the thing wins the thing can hold out with the hulk and lasted i know Aquaman is not as powerful as the hulk

Aquaman held back White Martians, Martian Manhunter, held his own against Wonder Woman and even held his own against Despero...

Draco69
Originally posted by mighty adam
i think he is not that kool but i never said that he wasn't powerful. the guy is a beast if written right. but dc keeps changeing him now he dosn't have the water hand

He still does. He's just all mutated now and he doesn't remember who he is....

The new Aquaman isn't the real Aquaman.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Draco69
Aquaman held back White Martians, Martian Manhunter, held his own against Wonder Woman and even held his own against Despero... thats why i took out aqua's tp in this fight if i let him have that thing would be koed in a sec lol.

Devil Lance
Aquaman wins too fast for thing.
He could proably use his hand to cure Thing of his mutation aswell.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Draco69
He still does. He's just all mutated now and he doesn't remember who he is....

The new Aquaman isn't the real Aquaman. really.......mutated how.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Devil Lance
mind rape ftw no tp in this fight

Draco69
really.......mutated how.

He's got squid tentacles for a beard and his face is all coral and barnacles....

Lucid Lui
really.......mutated how. http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2760/squidbeardoq9.jpg

He can't remember ever being Aquaman. Whatever vague memory he does have he confuses to be visions of the future, a kind of prophecy about the new Aquaman.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2760/squidbeardoq9.jpg

He can't remember ever being Aquaman. Whatever vague memory he does have he confuses to be visions of the future, a kind of prophecy about the new Aquaman. poor poor aquaman well dam will he ever get back.

newavenger13
ya i fergot that

Blanka
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2760/squidbeardoq9.jpg

He can't remember ever being Aquaman. Whatever vague memory he does have he confuses to be visions of the future, a kind of prophecy about the new Aquaman.
dammn thats ugly

Grimm22
Ben takes Arther out for a couple of beers cool stick out tongue

Oh and if they fought it would be a massacere

Thing 10/10 shifty stick out tongue

mighty adam
you wish no expression NO aquaman will beat things like how supes beats his meat.

Grimm22
you wish no expression NO aquaman will beat things like how supes beats his meat.

I was being sarcastic What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.