parallax-antimonitor-imperiex vs chaoswave/wanda-reed/un-thanos/ig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smoki
wanda has total control of the chaos wave
reed has the ultimate nullifier
thanos has the infinity gauntlet

parallax remade the universe
am absorbed universes
imperiex made a universe

who wins

David_Richards
Im sorry I say DC, All the MArvels powers are base don the idea of a Universe existing all the Dc guys can destory or remake the universe.

All the DC guys except Imperiex could wipe the universe itself in AMs case the Multiverse before they had time to react.

Mr Master
Originally posted by David_Richards
Im sorry I say DC, All the MArvels powers are base don the idea of a Universe existing all the Dc guys can destory or remake the universe.

All the DC guys except Imperiex could wipe the universe itself in AMs case the Multiverse before they had time to react.

So can all the Marvel combatants.

Wanda Remade 616 many times over.

Wanda's Chaos Wave would have taken out the entire Omni-verse if the breached would not have been sealed.

Reed Destroyed and Remade the Multi-verse.

With the IG, Thanos, is second only to LT and TOAA

Draco69
Not really much of a point to this battle....

It's not a matter who can blow things up the hardest, it's a matter of who can withstand the simultaneous "universe blows up, woot!!!" attacks.

Wanda's actually the weakest link out of all them. Incrediblely powerful, she may be, she still possesses a flesh and bone body and can die.

While these guys are making sh** go kablooey, poor Wanda's nothing but a bunch trace tachyons....

rotiart
Except that after dying before... she has "willed" herself back to life...

Draco69
Originally posted by rotiart
Except that after dying before... she has "willed" herself back to life...

She didn't die. She was shot with an arrow. She was still alive and her "kids" were supporting her. Hawkeye's second shot was going to be the killing shot. Dr. Strange tried to prevent it.

Wanda isn't an abstract. She's a mutant with ridiculous levels of power, no mutant should possess.

David_Richards
Yyeah same as Parallax when green arrow shot him with an arrow, I wonder if it was done as an homage to that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
it's likey to come down to The antimonitor and Thanos with the IG. If it's a full powered AM, then thanos would loose. AM eats universes for breakfast.

Draco69
Yyeah same as Parallax when green arrow shot him with an arrow, I wonder if it was done as an homage to that?

Parallax was massively depowered. He was fighting Spectre and expending most of his energies trying to stablize his new DCU.

He took blows from the Highfather like they were nothing...

Draco69
Reed is kinda useless too. He still needs to press a button to do anything useful.

Anti-Monitor on the other hand possesses incredible speed and reflexes as he was able to deflect and dodge blows from Pre-Crisis Kryptonians AND Pre-Crisis Flash who's average running speed was several thousand lightyears per hour....

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Parallax was massively depowered. He was fighting Spectre and expending most of his energies trying to stablize his new DCU.

He took blows from the Highfather like they were nothing... In fact, by the time Green Arrow shot him, he was completely drained from fighting Spectre and started fistfighting the heros off.

Validus
These universe annihilation threads stay fresh.

David_Richards
I was just askign if the did the same thing to wanda as an homage to parallax.

Draco69
I was just askign if the did the same thing to wanda as an homage to parallax.

I think a better question is: Which was better written? Zero Hour or House of M?

That's a tough question. They're both so bad in their own ways....

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think a better question is: Which was better written? Zero Hour or House of M?

That's a tough question. They're both so bad in their own ways....

BOth of them left a BAAAAAAD taste in my mouth. Here I am gearing up for an awesome read, and bam, nothing. absolutely nothing. You wanna talk about alternate timelines with a good read, Age of Apocolyspe and DC 1 Million. Those I loved. HOM and ZH sucked in so many unfortunate ways.

Juntai
I liked Zero Hour, but I'm very partial to Hal. big grin

David_Richards
From the looks of it they are goona screw up Civil War too, Its been delayed 2 weeks and that means a story change.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Please let's not make a which one sucked harder thread. House of M was a freaking soap opera with no action what so EVER. and Zero hour was so rediculous I could have slapped ever single person at DC for putting it out. You mean to tell me the universe is being erased from both ends of the time stream and the only ones who are able to take any action are on EARTH!! What? And then you got Superman and company fighting the Parallax. That was one of the single most stupid things I have ever read. They should have all ceased to exist the moment the years of thier births were destroyed.

Draco69

Most Hal fans hated Zero Hour....

Mr Master
The Marvel side has more power.

Marvel wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Please let's not make a which one sucked harder thread. House of M was a freaking soap opera with no action what so EVER. and Zero hour was so rediculous I could have slapped ever single person at DC for putting it out. You mean to tell me the universe is being erased from both ends of the time stream and the only ones who are able to take any action are on EARTH!! What? And then you got Superman and company fighting the Parallax. That was one of the single most stupid things I have ever read. They should have all ceased to exist the moment the years of thier births were destroyed. Superman was erased, the rest were drawn outside time's influence by Waverider.

Juntai
Most Hal fans hated Zero Hour.... Not me. smile
It added a lot of depth to his character for years to come.

David_Richards
House of M = Soap Opera with Wanda and Peitro getting allitlle TOO close.

vs

Zero Hour aka "WTF was that?"

Validus
Most Hal fans hated Zero Hour....
The HEAT guys are notorious morons though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
House of M = Soap Opera with Wanda and Peitro getting allitlle TOO close.

vs

Zero Hour aka "WTF was that?"

And yet they both got my money. mad

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
The HEAT guys are notorious morons though. HEAT?

Draco69
The HEAT guys are notorious morons though.

Actually the leader of bunch actually went to my high school. He was very weird and wore a GL t-shirt every damn day.......

Validus
HEAT?
Hal's Emerald Advancement Troops roll eyes (sarcastic)

A group of Hal fanboys who whined for years and years about Emerald Twilight and all that jazz.

xmarksthespot
These universe annihilation threads stay fresh. Don't they just? happy

David_Richards
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Don't they just? happy

Nice contrabution numbnuts.

xmarksthespot
Nice contrabution numbnuts. Looks like someone had a visit from the bitter fairy and got sprinkled with a whole bunch of angry dust.

Mr Master
Looks like someone had a visit from the bitter fairy and got sprinkled with a whole bunch of angry dust.

laughing

Mr Master
Parallax vs Thanos/IG

I know he's powerful, but where is Parallax in the DC hierarchy?

IG is second only to LT & TOAA.

Reed/UN vs AM

AM absorbed many Universes, but not all at once.

Reed erased an infinite number of Universes in the blink of an eye.

Wanda/Chaos Wave vs Imperiex

Imperiex's Big Bang was contained by a Green Lantern, I learned today.

Wanda Remade the 616 Universe over and over and over again.

Wanda's Chaos Wave was collapsing the OMNI-VERSE, and left unchecked, would have reached the "Ascention" (Beyond the Omni-verse)

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master

Wanda's Chaos Wave was collapsing the OMNI-VERSE, and left unchecked, would have reached the "Ascention" (Beyond the Omni-verse) GL contained it for a moment. But that crazy stuff is what GL's do. Still stands that Imperiex's wave destroyed the previous multiverse.

Most of the rest of that is compete speculation.
Even the character that said it was just speculating, given the context in which it was said.
Yet you take it as fact for some reason. confused

kevdude
Imperiex Prime destroyed the last multiverse. Kyle was having trouble with Probes. And true Kyle was trying to contain the Imperiex energy, and seemed to have until we learned he never did and Brainiac 13 started joining with Imperiex at that time.

David_Richards
Looks like someone had a visit from the bitter fairy and got sprinkled with a whole bunch of angry dust.

Just so everyone knows, Xmarksthespot posts here as part of an equal oppertunity program for special needs children.

Draco69
Parallax vs Thanos/IG

I know he's powerful, but where is Parallax in the DC hierarchy?

IG is second only to LT & TOAA.

Reed/UN vs AM

AM absorbed many Universes, but not all at once.

Reed erased an infinite number of Universes in the blink of an eye.

Wanda's Chaos Wave was collapsing the OMNI-VERSE, and left unchecked, would have reached the "Ascention" (Beyond the Omni-verse)

Wanda and Reed are humans with frail, frail bodies.

Anti-Monitor zaps their asses before they can even register a thought or Imperiux explodes. Thanos is left to deal with all three of them alone....

xmarksthespot
Oh touche. The words... they rend my heart like razors. I feel faint.

Thanos_THOTU
Wanda and Reed are humans with frail, frail bodies.

Anti-Monitor zaps their asses before they can even register a thought or Imperiux explodes. Thanos is left to deal with all three of them alone....
Adam is also a human, but when he had the IG abstracts feared him

Draco69
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Adam is also a human, but when he had the IG abstracts feared him

That's because he had IG....

Adam Warlock is anything but human......

David_Richards
Oh touche. The words... they rend my heart like razors. I feel faint.

No thats just the cocaine, once you come down it'll stop.

Thanos_THOTU
That's because he had IG....

Adam Warlock is anything but human......
The UN and Chaoswave are also powers...

Draco69
The UN and Chaoswave are also powers...

The IG tends to make the wearer a wee bit invincible....

The UN is an overgrown TV remote that has to be pressed to work.

The Chaoswave is a power housed in an ordinary human that requires thought, concentration and execution.

Reed and Wanda will be zapped to tachyons before they can even react....

Or Hal will be smart and use translightspeed reflexes to snatch the UN remote and use for himself against Thanos.

Conceivably Hawkeye could defeat Reed Richards with the UN if he aims correctly...

xmarksthespot
No thats just the cocaine, once you come down it'll stop. Heavens to betsy. You are ever the wily wordsmith. Alas whatever shall I do.

Validus
Conceivably Hawkeye could defeat Reed Richards with the UN if he aims correctly...
He did almost exactly that in JLA/Avengers when he defeated Krona who had all the artifacts of power. laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
He did almost exactly that in JLA/Avengers when he defeated Krona who had all the artifacts of power. laughing out loud Never underestimate the power of a skilled archer. Or a ninja for that matter.

Validus
Never underestimate the power of a skilled archer. Or a ninja for that matter.
Or better yet, a ninja archer.

Mr Master
GL contained it for a moment. But that crazy stuff is what GL's do. Still stands that Imperiex's wave destroyed the previous multiverse.

So did he contain a Universal explosion or a Multiversal explosion?

Imperiex's Big Bang was contained by a Green Lantern (even if it was for a moment) no one was able to contain the Chaos Wave, IG or the UN.

Well unless I bring LT in, who is above the IG, and the IG is above the UN.

Even the character that said it was just speculating, given the context in which it was said.
Yet you take it as fact for some reason.

Everything else?

IG is SECOND only to LT and TOAA, where is the "speculation"?

Did AM absorb those Universes simultaneously or was it chain reaction style/domino effect or simply put (one at a time or some at a time)?

Reed erased and recreated the Multi-verse. Where is the "speculation"?

Wanda Remade the 616 Universe over and over and over again. Where is the "speculation"?

The Chaos Wave WAS collapsing the Omni-verse. Where is the "speculation"?

Roma saying the Chaos Wave could reach the "Ascention" (Beyond the Omni-verse). The ONLY speculation.

David_Richards
Heavens to betsy. You are ever the wily wordsmith. Alas whatever shall I do.

Well just off the top of my head,

1. Take some adult education courses and finnaly get your GED.
2. Get drunk. Judging by your other posts it seems to work for you.
3. Jump in front of a bus (Trust me it will stop)

Mr Master
The IG tends to make the wearer a wee bit invincible....

True.

The UN is an overgrown TV remote that has to be pressed to work.

And it will be pressed.

If Abraxas couldn't stop Reed from presssing the button, neither will any of these opponents.

The Chaoswave is a power housed in an ordinary human that requires thought, concentration and execution.

"thought, concentration and execution"

And Wanda was INSANE, so...I don't think so.

Reed and Wanda will be zapped to tachyons before they can even react....

laughing

Or Hal will be smart and use translightspeed reflexes to snatch the UN remote and use for himself against Thanos.

And Thanos will revert Time, and sacrifice a Two year old Hal to mistress Death.

hysterical2

Yet he who KILLED Galactus in a whole bunch of Universes and also KILLED the Multi-versal Guardian, couldn't stop Reed from clicking the button.

Mr Master
Well just off the top of my head,

1. Take some adult education courses and finnaly get your GED.
2. Get drunk. Judging by your other posts it seems to work for you.
3. Jump in front of a bus (Trust me it will stop)

What the heck is wrong with you dude, get on topic and stop the childishness.

David_Richards
What the heck is wrong with you dude, get on topic and stop the childishness.

He asked me a question. I awsnered it. To be nice given his condition I used words as small as I could think off.

Validus
What exactly prevented Abracadaxas from stopping Reed in that comic? Looks more like CIS on his part.

Draco69

And it will be pressed.

If Abraxas couldn't stop Reed from presssing the button, neither will any of these opponents.

Yep. For the same reason, Galactus simply doesn't freeze time, step on the Fantastic Four and dilute their genetic codes to bacteria....

PIS. Abraxas could have just fired an eyebeam at Richards or something.

Stop reaching. Reed won't get a chance to press the button. These beings are all infinitely faster than Reed or Wanda. Only hope is Thanos....

And Wanda was INSANE, so...I don't think so.

"No...more...mutants"

Thought

Eyes closed lots of bright lights

Concentration

Everything goes white...

Execution.

Wanda dies before she can even make a fake kid to cuddle with.

And Thanos will revert Time, and sacrifice a Two year old Hal to mistress Death.

Oh yes. Turning back time will work on Parallax....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

hysterical2

Yet he who KILLED Galactus in a whole bunch of Universes and also KILLED the Multi-versal Guardian, couldn't stop Reed from clicking the button.

Yeah...

THINK.

A guy who did all that couldn't simply stop a guy from pressing a button.

PIS.

Honey:

1) You severely lack knowledge about DCU cosmics and the way the universe works at all. But your knowledge about MU cosmics kinda makes up for it.

2) You're disregarding the forum rules. Characters will fight to the BEST of their abilities.

Which means Richards and Wanda get zapped to tachyons in the first nanosecondth of a picosecond.

If we did a forum battle between Abraxas and Richards with the UN, I would go with Abraxas because he would zap Reed in a nanosecond instead of grandstanding like an idiot.....

Draco69
What exactly prevented Abracadaxas from stopping Reed in that comic? Looks more like CIS on his part.

Same thing that prevents most cosmics facing Reed Richards: Severe PIS.

Seriously, Reed is overrated in alot of ways.

Gee, Galacutus. This guy has owned your asses several hundred times. Ya think you should try using your omnipotent powers to, I don't know, erase Richards from existence? Or simply teleport the UN out of his hand?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Skeets
"tachyons in the first nanosecondth of a picosecond."

Wow.

bigbran
Only hope is Thanos....
Oh, that souunds cool!

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
"tachyons in the first nanosecondth of a picosecond."

Wow.
Wouldn't that be a yoctosecond?

Skeets
Wouldn't that be a yoctosecond?
Find out then let me know.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Find out then let me know.
Actually it might be an attosecond.

Skeets
Nice contrabution numbnuts.

Validus
laughing out loud

Skeets
He's my favorite member now,sorry Validus.

Validus
laughing out loud
Yeah, I do like the new gimmick of quoting yourself.

Skeets
No hard feelings right?

Validus
Yeah, I do like the new gimmick of quoting yourself.
Not at all.

Skeets
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/5/5/customsig_75555_Zb.gif

David_Richards
Come on your two can talk dirtier then that. I wanna see some real lovin' here.

Mr Master
For the same reason, Galactus simply doesn't freeze time, step on the Fantastic Four and dilute their genetic codes to bacteria....

I could go into a plethora of scenerios in DC and Marvel where big boys like G are taken down, please.

PIS. Abraxas could have just fired an eyebeam at Richards or something.

That's your baseless opinion, and your entitled.

Stop reaching. Reed won't get a chance to press the button. These beings are all infinitely faster than Reed or Wanda. Only hope is Thanos....

It's a free country and you have that right, though your wrong.

"No...more...mutants"

Thought

Eyes closed lots of bright lights

Concentration

Everything goes white...

Execution.

Wanda dies before she can even make a fake kid to cuddle with.

Go back and read House of M, when she caused the Chaos Wave there was NO THINKING, she was throwing power around like a mad woman and breached the walls of causality.

Oh yes. Turning back time will work on Parallax....

By the MASTER of TIME, Indeed.

Yeah...
THINK.
A guy who did all that couldn't simply stop a guy from pressing a button.
PIS.

It always come down to "PIS" if there is no way around the debate.

My turn...hysterical2

Honey:

"honey"?...This ain't the time nor the place.

2) You're disregarding the forum rules. Characters will fight to the BEST of their abilities.

Don't teach about the rules friend, I been here for quite a while.

Which means Richards and Wanda get zapped to tachyons in the first nanosecondth of a picosecond.

Your baseless opinion again.

Reed wasn't zapped during the Abraxas arc, and Wanda wasn't zapped during M (and the ENTIRE Omni-verse was in jeopardy)

If we did a forum battle between Abraxas and Richards with the UN, I would go with Abraxas because he would zap Reed in a nanosecond instead of grandstanding like an idiot.....

To bad it doesn't work that way in comics.

Avalonofthewind
GL contained it for a moment. But that crazy stuff is what GL's do. Still stands that Imperiex's wave destroyed the previous multiverse.

Yet you take it as fact for some reason. confused

I don't think it's that bad considering that Reed blasted LT recently from the comfort of his home and seemed to hurt him considerably...

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I don't think it's that bad considering that Reed blasted LT recently from the comfort of his home and seemed to hurt him considerably...
That same comic where it took half a dozen abstracts to level a galaxy and kill Galactus or whatnot? Funny stuff.

David_Richards
This is getting boring, someone take their shirt off or something.

Skeets
This is getting boring, someone take their shirt off or something.
PM Validus,he'll hook you up.

David_Richards
Kool you want in?

Mr Master

it wasn't canon though.

David_Richards
it wasn't canon though.

is that your way of saying I turn you on?

Draco69
I could go into a plethora of scenerios in DC and Marvel where big boys like G are taken down, please.

And most of them involve the following:

1) A convinent plot-device
2) A convinent locale where Galacutus can't fight at his full potential
3) Galactus was injured in a battle previously or he's hungry
4) Galactus just stands there talking or firing laser beams that barely damage a 1956 Lexus...
5) Something to do with Franklin Richards.
6) Galactus surrenders because of some vow, some cosmic interfering or because they're not "worth his time."

If Galactus were to face Richards and his nearly incestous family in a straight up fight were Galacutus in not hampered by PIS/CIS or the Marvel editorial team, the FF would die..rather quickly.

Imperiux should have just exploded in another damn solar system. It doesn't matter WHERE he does it. Instead he comes all the way to a planet chock full of metahumans....

That's your baseless opinion, and your entitled.

No. That's pure common sense and logic. Something you're ignoring. If I were a nearly omniscent cosmic being facing a guy with a creation ending TV remote, I would think I would use my powers to prevent that said guy from simply pressing a button.

Like turning him into a bunch of frogs.

Which falls under forum rules. Abraxas in a forum battle against Richards would cream the bastard.....

It's a free country and you have that right, though your wrong.

No. I'm right. You're just thinking an extremely illogical scenario where two human beings with an extreme power source yet normal human reflexes will somehow react and think faster than beings where a picosecond is as long as year and their consciousness can exist in past, present and future.....

Yeah....

Go back and read House of M, when she caused the Chaos Wave there was NO THINKING, she was throwing power around like mad woman and breached the walls of causality.

You obviously skipped the last page where she was humping her twin brother's leg on the ground and wearing a oversized parka sold at Big & Tall, where she was obviously in deep concentration and taking a moment to rewrite reality.

Notice the heroes managed to react though they failed to react in time. Emma Frost and Dr. Strange actually managed to halt the complete extermination of the mutant race. Thus if THEY can do it....

Yep. Anti-Monitor and Parallax are much slower than Wolverine and Cyclops in your mind...

By the MASTER of TIME, Indeed.

Time has no meaning against a guy who can rewrite time and the laws of the universe like taffy. Hell he wanted everything to be reverted back to the late 50s. When everything was "simple". And he almost did if the Spectre hadn't stopped him...

You seriously believe that time-travel is gonna work on Parallax???

erm

It always come down to "PIS" if there is no way around the debate.

Sure there is. You're just ignoring the forum rules because it doesn't suit your interests and because you're not smart enough to argue properly while adhering to the "No SvFL" rules.

In this battle ALL players will be at their best and fighting as if everything the hold dear is on the line. Meaning Wanda and Reed die in amount of time that simply can't be measured. Thanos will be the only one left standing because he can most certainly endure it.

Tell me this? Who would win? Flash or Reed Richards with the UN?

If you say, Richards, than that just proves my case of you arguing illogically.

In case you get the above question wrong: Flash grabs the UN before Richards can blink.

Anti-Monitor can move fast than translightspeed and even PC Flash.
Parallax reached the Source Wall "instantenously" which is at the very end of the universe.
Imperiux was traveling several lightyears per minute.

Ya catch my drift?

Don't try and teach about rules friend.

But you so not following them...
erm

Your baseless opinion again.

Except some common sense.

Reed wasn't zapped during the Abraxas arc, and Wanda wasn't zapped during M (and the ENTIRE Omni-verse was in jeopardy)

Yep. Because Abraxas was paralazed at the spot and he did his customary "NOOOOOOOO" as he reaches out to Reed at the pace of turtle...

Wanda wasn't zapped by a lightspeed laser. She WAS shot by an arrow...

laughing

To bad it doesn't work that way in comics.

Too bad it doesn't work this way in the forums, honey.

If we followed your mindset, we would all agree that Wolverine can beat Hulk, 6/10....

Mr Master

4) Galactus just stands there talking or firing laser beams that barely damage a 1956 Lexus...
6) Galactus surrenders because of some vow, some cosmic interfering or because they're not "worth his time."

That's comics honey, deal with it.

If Galactus were to face Richards and his nearly incestous family in a straight up fight were Galacutus in not hampered by PIS/CIS or the Marvel editorial team, the FF would die..rather quickly.

"not hampered by PIS/CIS or the Marvel editorial team",

If every Cosmic acted exactly according to their potential, comic books involving Cosmics would last one maybe two pages.

Imperiux should have just exploded in another damn solar system. It doesn't matter WHERE he does it. Instead he comes all the way to a planet chock full of metahumans....

Exactly my point,

those are comic books baby.

No. That's pure common sense and logic. Something you're ignoring. If I were a nearly omniscent cosmic being facing a guy with a creation ending TV remote, I would think I would use my powers to prevent that said guy from simply pressing a button.

Which falls under forum rules.

Forum rules?

You think I'll take Forum rules over On Panel Evidence, you crazy.

Abraxas in a forum battle against Richards would cream the bastard.....

Whether you agree or not,

On Panel, Reed ERASED Abraxas.

No. I'm right. You're just thinking an extremely illogical scenario where two human beings with an extreme power source yet normal human reflexes will somehow react and think faster than beings where a picosecond is as long as year and their consciousness can exist in past, present and future.....
Yeah....

This battle, like ALL hypothetical company crossover battles in VS Forum, is based on FEATS, cause that is the ONLY way to guage these character accurately. (who will NEVER meet, in comics)

You obviously skipped the last page where she was humping her twin brother's leg on the ground and wearing a oversized parka sold at Big & Tall, where she was obviously in deep concentration and taking a moment to rewrite reality.

Notice the heroes managed to react though they failed to react in time. Emma Frost and Dr. Strange actually managed to halt the complete extermination of the mutant race. Thus if THEY can do it....

Yep. Anti-Monitor and Parallax are much slower than Wolverine and Cyclops in your mind...

I know exactly what your talking about.

Still, when the actual Breach was caused, this was not that incident.

And you said:

Which is incorrect,
FAR before she began to Remake 616 Universe, the Wave was at hand from a Global Alteration, courtesy of Wanda

Time has no meaning against a guy who can rewrite time and the laws of the universe like taffy. Hell he wanted everything to be reverted back to the late 50s. When everything was "simple". And he almost did if the Spectre hadn't stopped him...

Parallax can rewrite Time, while Thanos controls ALL of Time.

Not Time-travel, absolute Time control.

Sure there is. You're just ignoring the forum rules because it doesn't suit your interests and because you're not smart enough to argue properly while adhering to the "No SvFL" rules.

And now your going to measure my intelligence and debating skills.

I'm not a smooth, funny debater, I get down to business and that's that.

You may convey your opinions in a wittier format than me, but that doesn't make you right, not now not ever.

In this battle ALL players will be at their best and fighting as if everything the hold dear is on the line. Meaning Wanda and Reed die in amount of time that simply can't be measured. Thanos will be the only one left standing because he can most certainly endure it.

Imperiex was paused by GL, what happened to that mighty speed?

AM was greatly weakened by Spectre, after he Remade the Multi-verse, Reed can do the same with the UN.

Wanda was threatening the Omni-verse, where are all these incredible speedsters?

Perhaps speed is not enough.

If Wanda can Remake a Universe many times over, what's a freaking force field to her, or Time management.

Or do you think her power is confined to Remaking Realities?

If Reed presses the button first, Flash dies.

If Flash moves before Reed, Reed dies

Parallax reached the Source Wall "instantenously" which is at the very end of the universe.

Thanos can simply shield Reed and fight at the same time, and Thanos only needs to give Reed enough time to press the button.

Meanwhile Wanda's Chaos Wave is being dropped on AM's head.

Imperiux was traveling several lightyears per minute. Ya catch my drift?

Wasn't fast enough to escape GL containment bubble, catch mine?

Yep. Because Abraxas was paralazed at the spot and he did his customary "NOOOOOOOO" as he reaches out to Reed at the pace of turtle...

Comics.

And...Nothing irreversible happened.

"kill shot"?...Never proven, speculation.

On Panel Reed defeated Abraxas, except it.

If we followed your mindset, we would all agree that Wolverine can beat Hulk, 6/10....

Actually, I don't agree with that.

Mr Master
Bottom Line:

What can AM, Imperiex and Parallax do, that Reed/Un, Wanda/CW and Thanos/IG can't do?

FEAT for FEAT baby, bring it.

Draco69
That's comics honey, deal with it.

And this a versus forum, sweetiecakes. Deal with those issues first.

If I couldn't handle comics, I wouldn't read them no would I?

If every Cosmic acted exactly according to their potential, comic books involving Cosmics would last one maybe two pages.

Good Boy. Now, using THAT logic, how would this forum battle last?

Oh and it would last a page. Maybe a half a panel at best..with stick figures.

Exactly my point,

those are comic books baby.

And this is a versus forum. A point you don't seem to get.....

Forum rules?

You think I'll take Forum rules over On Panel Evidence, you crazy.

Than this is rather pointless trying to reason with you...

Keep believing Wolverine can beat the Hulk...with bone claws no less.

Whether you agree or not,

On Panel, Reed ERASED Abraxas.

I'm not disputing it didn't happen. Once again, you're confused.

I AM disputing your belief that outside panel, on this forum no less that Abraxas would nuke Reed's ass, UN or no UN, before his little pinkie gets anywhere near that button....

This battle, like ALL hypothetical company crossover battles in VS Forum, is based on FEATS, cause that is the ONLY way to guage these character accurately. (who will NEVER meet, in comics)

Feats and logic. A hypothetical battle cannot be judged on any other basis. You disregarding logic for some childlike imagination of a battle that simply doesn't make sense.

That's what we do here. We use feats and logic to dicate who would win.

You've got the feats down (only Marvel anyway) but you're completely disregarding any sane sense of logic of what would likely occur in non-plot battle where two characters are not hamperned by plot obligations.

Which is the entire purpose of this forum.

I know exactly what your talking about.

And yet you're plainly covering your ears and going "Blah Blah Blah!! BFFFPPPPT!"

erm

Parallax can rewrite Time, while Thanos controls ALL of Time.

Not Time-travel, absolute Time control.

Explain to me how a person who can control time is any different from a person who can "rewrite" or essentially manipulate time to whatever he wants?

erm

Good Lord....

And now your going to measure my intelligence and debating skills.

I'm not a smooth, funny debater, I get down to business and that's that.

Whoop de doo. On a comics forum no less. Very admirable...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you truely got down to "business" laughing out loud *snort* than you would make sure to read and follow the forum rules or else your posts are really no better than that David Richards guy.

The guy who says Nightwing can sneak up on Northstar.

It happens in comics, baby!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You may convey your opinions in a wittier format than me, but that doesn't make you right, not now not ever.

It's not an opinion. It's common sense. Fact. Jesus. How can you possibly think a human with normal to slightly above normal reflexes can react and act faster than three beings who on occasion make the Flash look like a snail....?

That's right, you're not thinking at all....

Imperiex was paused by GL, what happened to that mighty speed?

Maybe because GL is a translightspeed being in space when he uses his ring...?

AM was greatly weakened by Spectre, after he Remade the Multi-verse, Reed can do the same with the UN.

You're comparing the Logoz, the Wrath of God, the Supreme Being to a guy with normal human reflexes with a Big Bang TV remote.

Good Lord.

No. Just...ugh...no.

AM zaps Reed before he can press the UN. Done and done. He's a cosmic being who can on many occasions outevade PC Flash.

Use some common sense.

Wanda was threatening the Omni-verse, where are all these incredible speedsters?

Convinently not in the area. Nightcrawler also forgot he could teleport too....

What ARE you doing? You're just throwing a tantrum now and even worse skimping on the issue....

Perhaps speed is not enough.

Perhaps the writer wrote a story that had plotholes....

If Wanda can Remake a Universe many times over, what's a freaking force field to her, or Time management.

Time Management? What she's gonna plan out her last few nanoseconds to live?

Wanda gets zapped before she can think.

Your scenario:

AM & his companions just sit there and watch Wanda go nuts.

My scenario:

At the start of the bell, they start zapping everything they see. Wanda and Reed die in a picosecond. Thanos is all that remains.

Which one sounds more logically able to happen...

Or do you think her power is confined to Remaking Realities?

No. I think she's a mortal with a frail body that is quite vulnerable to complete disinergration (and arrows!) with normal human reflexes and reaction times that cannot hope to match the DC trio....or Thanos for that matter....

If Reed presses the button first, Flash dies.

If?! What the f**k?

It's a statistical impossiblity. Flash would have to trip several thousand times per nanosecond for that to happen...

If Flash moves before Reed, Reed dies

GOOD!! smile

Now let's say THREE cosmic beings who are at the very least comparable to the Flash in speed and reactions were to face Richards with the UN, what would happen?

You can do it!

Thanos can simply shield Reed and fight at the same time, and Thanos only needs to give Reed enough time to press the button.

Thanos doesn't possess the speed to do so. There is a slight chance that could happen. Not likely to happen though.

And what makes you think that the Big Bang would hurt these three. They all survived one. Anti-Monitor survived several. Hell, Imperiux lives to start them and the bastard just absorbs it....

Meanwhile Wanda is the Chaos Wave is being dropped on AM's head.

Before Wanda is incinerated by a galaxy-destroying omniblast from Parallax? Unlikely.

Wasn't fast enough to escape GL containment bubble, catch mine?

No, you're catching mine.

This is sheer hypocrisy. YOU'RE critizing the fact that Imperiux with his speed couldn't evade Green Lantern....yet you absolutely validate that Abraxas couldn't destroy Richards by time he pressed the button.

Riiiiight....

And GL is just as fast by the way.....

Comics.

Forum. You've been here long enough to at least acknowledge the way things work here.

And it's "comics" for Reed and Abraxas but on the other hand you're arguing that Imperiux won't be fast enough because of a potentially PIS moment from Green Lantern?

Hypocrisy...

And...Nothing irreversible happened.

"kill shot"?...Never proven, speculation.

She was injured by the arrow. She bled. It simply proves that she IS suspectible to damage...like a galaxy-busting laserblast....

Are you speculating out of nowhere that somehow Wanda will "wish" herself back from sparse molecules floating in oblivion...?

On Panel Reed defeated Abraxas, except it.

This is too funny:

Actually, I don't agree with that.

It happened on panel, Mr. Master. Accept that Wolverine can beat the Hulk.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not stating I don't "accept it". It just wouldn't happen that way on any versus forum on the net....

Draco69
Bottom Line:

What can AM, Imperiex and Parallax do, that Reed/Un, Wanda/CW and Thanos/IG can't do?

FEAT for FEAT baby, bring it.

Baby, bring it?

Ugh!

This isn't a frat lacrosse game....

No.

It's feats and logic.

As you said, feats wise they can do arguably the same things.

However you completely going by feats and that's your ultimate folly.

I'm going with both. Logic dicates that Reed and Wanda will fry (even if Thanos protects them with a shield, I seriously doubt it could protect them from all three) before the bell finishes ringing.

kevdude
Earth is what holds the multiverse together. Imperiex was going around destroying major galaxies that was vital to holding everything together, but not as vital as Earth. If he made the big bang in another solar system then it wouldn't work correctly.

Also GL never really contained Imperiex. Kyle said he would try to contain him and the next we read that everyone thinks he was contained, nope. Turn the next page and we see Brainiac 13 joining with Imperiex Prime's energy.

thedude1948
Wanda is getting overated, she is way out of her leagues with these guys. Did everyone forget how easily Strange punked her in Avengers Dissassembled?

And on the other side the Anti-Monitor is out of everyones else's league.
DC takes it

Avalonofthewind
it wasn't canon though.

Seeing as LT is a multiversal being, wouldn't ALL his appearances be canon to a point?

Whether it's Reed from 616 or 238, it's still the same LT is it not?

Mr Master
Baby, bring it?
Ugh!
This isn't a frat lacrosse game....

You do the jokes and the "uncalled for" disrespect, I'll simply make my point.

Your other speech, was...no coment.

No.
It's feats and logic.

As you said, feats wise they can do arguably the same things.

However you completely going by feats and that's your ultimate folly.

I'm going with both. Logic dicates that Reed and Wanda will fry (even if Thanos protects them with a shield, I seriously doubt it could protect them from all three) before the bell finishes ringing.

No one is frying Wanda, and Reed gets sheltered by Thanos.

After Wanda says, "No more Mutants"...she Obliterates everything
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9313/w10sq9.th.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2359/w11xt8.th.jpg
Wanda didn't turn to atoms or molecules or pudding or anything, her FRAIL HUMAN BODY SURVIVED, like nothing ever happened

Oh, and she Remade Everything Again, So, not only did she survive, but she managed to make EVERYONE else survive too, or bring them ALL back with a NEW Universe.

Mr Master
Seeing as LT is a multiversal being, wouldn't ALL his appearances be canon to a point?

Whether it's Reed from 616 or 238, it's still the same LT is it not?

Absolutely.

But in researching the issue I found out it wasn't even in continuity.

Atleast What if's actually take place in some other Universe.

sexyking

Which falls under forum rules. Abraxas in a forum battle against Richards would cream the bastard.....

Yeah....

erm

If you say, Richards, than that just proves my case of you arguing illogically.

In case you get the above question wrong: Flash grabs the UN before Richards can blink.

Imperiux was traveling several lightyears per minute.

Ya catch my drift?

But you so not following them...
erm

Except some common sense.

laughing

Bravo Draco69 absolutely beautifully put, you know i was actually debating the battle in my mind thinking this would be close but your points are just beautiful DC team take it rock

Juntai
Absolutely.

Atleast What if's actually take place in some other Universe. Yah, I was in fact the one that told you in another thread, when you tried to use it as evidence of how 616 Reed would beat the Anti-Monitor. lol.

thedude1948
The whole Reed shooting the Living Tribunal with a giant cannon thing happened in the 982 universe, which is where the MC2 comics were based.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Absolutely.

Atleast What if's actually take place in some other Universe.

You mean kinda like in infinite crisis, every single else worlds and kingdome come and all where shown when superboy prime destroyed the time/reality wall? You mean how they were all shown as being in some other universe as well? that is what ur talking about right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by sexyking
Bravo Draco69 absolutely beautifully put, you know i was actually debating the battle in my mind thinking this would be close but your points are just beautiful DC team take it rock

Draco brought up the same points I was trying to say about Reed richards destroying the DCU. it's just not possible with beings who can reed his thoughts and simply freeze time before he presses the button. I'm so glad someone with some sense of logic actually backed me up.

Thanos_THOTU
This is getting way over hand.
Parallax: Destroyed "a" universe and recreated it from a scar of it.
Anti-Monitor: Have absorbed the power of a "serval" universes.
Imperies: I don't know him so I will not speculate.

Ultimate Nullifier: Can destroy and reacreate the Multi-verse like nothing.
Ininify Gauntlet: Makes you supreme master over the Multi-verse. (Living Tribunal is beyond the Multi-verse)
Chaos Wave: Could destroy all there was, just the existance of it made universes crumble.

You see the differance?
DC: one or serval universes.
Marvel: The multi-verse or all the universes.

It doesnt matter who wields the IG, even a mindless hobo can turn himself into a abstract, or speedblitz (just for fun) Multi-Eternity.

Some say that Mxyzptlk is about pre-retcon Beyonder level...
Mxyzptlk's greatest feat is destroying a Multi-verse.
The UN did the exact same thing, only that it also recreated it in a millisecond, it was nothing for this device.

Than people bring up info like: Beyonder can read and control minds, but we all know Superman have outsmarted the twit, he even made Mxy say his name backwards a couple of times in the same magazine.
But all the dimentions are a part of the same universe (in comics), so if you can destroy the universe, you desroy all the dimentions within it.

breeze85
Thanos (IG) laughs them all off.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is getting way over hand.
Parallax: Destroyed "a" universe and recreated it from a scar of it.
Anti-Monitor: Have absorbed the power of a "serval" universes.
Imperies: I don't know him so I will not speculate.

Ultimate Nullifier: Can destroy and reacreate the Multi-verse like nothing.
Ininify Gauntlet: Makes you supreme master over the Multi-verse. (Living Tribunal is beyond the Multi-verse)
Chaos Wave: Could destroy all there was, just the existance of it made universes crumble.

You see the differance?
DC: one or serval universes.
Marvel: The multi-verse or all the universes.

It doesnt matter who wields the IG, even a mindless hobo can turn himself into a abstract, or speedblitz (just for fun) Multi-Eternity.

Some say that Mxyzptlk is about pre-retcon Beyonder level...
Mxyzptlk's greatest feat is destroying a Multi-verse.
The UN did the exact same thing, only that it also recreated it in a millisecond, it was nothing for this device.

Than people bring up info like: Beyonder can read and control minds, but we all know Superman have outsmarted the twit, he even made Mxy say his name backwards a couple of times in the same magazine.
But all the dimentions are a part of the same universe (in comics), so if you can destroy the universe, you desroy all the dimentions within it.
How ever you want to try and explain away thier power. You haven't done such a good job of it.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How ever you want to try and explain away thier power. You haven't done such a good job of it.

Wanda can hold her own against either of these foes.

Thanos can take AM and Imperiex.

Reed is the one that might get toasted, unless Thanos and Wanda, who have total control of Reality, subconciously shield Reed, Reed proceeds to click the hell out of the UN, dropping like 20 Multiversal explosions on Parallax's head. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.