She-Hulk vs. Aquaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
This battle is between the two normal versions or rather the ones from the JLA/Avengers crossover.

In the crossover it looked like She-Hulk was beating AC badly but I don't think AC was trying very hard due to the circumstances.

Lucid Lui
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9232/aquamanvshehulkrl3.th.jpg

Obviously She Hulk is beating him down there. If the fight went on longer? Aquaman would've started to fight smart, utilizing his technological hand (which can meld into weapons, shields etc. and could even be used to cut off Shulkie's air flow if Aquaman could get a good grip on her), his speed (a good deal faster than Shulk) and his telepathy.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9232/aquamanvshehulkrl3.th.jpg

Obviously She Hulk is beating him down there. If the fight went on longer? Aquaman would've started to fight smart, utilizing his technological hand (which can meld into weapons, shields etc. and could even be used to cut off Shulkie's air flow if Aquaman could get a good grip on her), his speed (a good deal faster than Shulk) and his telepathy. He's certainly faster than her in water but on land I think they're probably just even. Telepathy and Hulk folk have a tendency to not work so well. I'm not exactly sure why but it just seems to work out that way.

After saying all that....

I still give it to Aquaman 7/10 - 8/10

Draco69
Air is much less dense than water. If he can move at Mach speeds under hundreds of tons of pressure in a very, very dense environment than.....

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Draco69
Air is much less dense than water. If he can move at Mach speeds under hundreds of tons of pressure in a very, very dense environment than..... Stop it.

Accel
Aquaman. He could just simply use the magic hand to cure She-Hulk's radiation.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Psyquis52
He's certainly faster than her in water but on land I think they're probably just even. He can move like this at depths where the pressure is insane.
1. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/272/aquamanspeedfeat04gh0.jpg
He's gonna be alot faster when the pressure's off.
2. http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4107/aquamanspeedfeatuv5.jpg

Validus
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Stop it.
laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
Aquaman. He could just simply use the magic hand to cure She-Hulk's radiation.

This fight is Aquaman without the magic hand.

Accel
Originally posted by King_Mungi
This fight is Aquaman without the magic hand.
Oh, is that what "normal versions" means? Ah, well.

EDIT: Ah, I missed the part about JLA/Avengers.

roughrider
Arthur has several versions -

And he sucks in every one. laughing out loud

Grimm22
Aquaman is still much faster than Jen.

That and he is on the same strength level as her, and has more experience and skills.

Aquaman takes this 8-9/10

Metalmanx
He can move like this at depths where the pressure is insane.
1. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/272/aquamanspeedfeat04gh0.jpg
He's gonna be alot faster when the pressure's off.
2. http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4107/aquamanspeedfeatuv5.jpg

No. Do Namor and Aquaman move faster underwater or in the air?

Answer? Underwater. It's how they were bred.

It's most likely they'll move a bit slower on land than in the water. AT THE MOST, they'll move at the same speed. But I have seen no proof whatsoever to prove this.

So, if it's just She-Hulk and Aquaman duking it out? She-Hulk wins.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Metalmanx

It's most likely they'll move a bit slower on land than in the water. AT THE MOST, they'll move at the same speed. But I have seen no proof whatsoever to prove this.So that scan of Aquaman basically stating he's alot faster on land means absolutely nothing? It seems like you're trying to apply some kind of real world logic, which is pointless. Show me a scan that shows or implies Aquaman and Namor are slower on land and then maybe you'll have some merit to your claim. Otherwise you're just ignoring scans showing that Aquaman is faster on land.

So, if it's just She-Hulk and Aquaman duking it out? She-Hulk wins. No. Not just duking it out, Aquaman still has TP and a malleable hand which can transform into weapons and shields.

Deathstroke

It's most likely they'll move a bit slower on land than in the water. AT THE MOST, they'll move at the same speed. But I have seen no proof whatsoever to prove this.

So, if it's just She-Hulk and Aquaman duking it out? She-Hulk wins.

Aquaman and Namor may appear to be moving faster underwater than on land, because everyone that isn't an Atlantian moves slower underwater. Like you said they were bred that way, but the best swimmer in the world will always be able to run faster than they can swim. I don't know any of this for sure, but it would make sense for them to be able to move faster out of water.

What If...
Theres a difference between best swimmer in the world and someone that lives in the depths of the sea, was born there, and can swim across the ocean in 5 minutes.

Metalmanx
So that scan of Aquaman basically stating he's alot faster on land means absolutely nothing? It seems like you're trying to apply some kind of real world logic, which is pointless. Show me a scan that shows or implies Aquaman and Namor are slower on land and then maybe you'll have some merit to your claim. Otherwise you're just ignoring scans showing that Aquaman is faster on land.

No. Not just duking it out, Aquaman still has TP and a malleable hand which can transform into weapons and shields.

My bad. I thought I read somewhere up there saying something about lack of magic hand. Must've misread.

I really meant what I said though. I mean, when they get in the water, they're pretty much just better at everything. They're faster. Stronger. Completely healed. Regenerative. More durable. Etc.

I never meant that to sound like they were slow on land. By no means are they slow. Just I that I believe them to be even faster in the water.

And if Arthur has his other abilities, namely TP (even though TP seems to have not-so-good showings with the Hulks...), I guess I'd have to say Aquaman wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by What If...
Theres a difference between best swimmer in the world and someone that lives in the depths of the sea, was born there, and can swim across the ocean in 5 minutes.

Exactly. Thank you for understanding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.