Asgard and Olympians vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Every member of Asgard and every Olympian vs 100% Galactus.
Sorry if its obvious...im not sure.

David_Richards
Galactus takes it.

gods are powerfull for sure, but int he marvel U, Big cosmics are the real power.

golem370
They use Cosmics to atleast Zeus does

Zeus- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-zeus.html

Tron
Remember what happened with the Celestials? I see this going somewhat similar.

galan7777777
full power galactus=eternity, the gods are very powerful, but they are not eternity

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tron
Remember what happened with the Celestials? I see this going somewhat similar. are you talking about when franklin richards was galactus?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by galan7777777
full power galactus=eternity, the gods are very powerful, but they are not eternity

QFMFT

You need to give the Asgardians & Olympians bone-claw wolverine and squirrel girl to have a shot

galan7777777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
QFMFT

You need to give the Asgardians & Olympians bone-claw wolverine and squirrel girl to have a shot QFMFT? whats that mean?

boriquaking55
QFMFT? whats that mean?

Quoted for MOtherFvckin' Truth rolling on floor laughing

galan7777777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Quoted for MOtherFvckin' Truth rolling on floor laughing lol, well in that case u 4got to include karate kid with the other two runaway2

who?-kid
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Every member of Asgard and every Olympian vs 100% Galactus.
Sorry if its obvious...im not sure.
A 100 % Galactus... now that's a thing you don't see every day... whenever I see Galactus, he's being humiliated by Thanos or dr. Strange...

I vote for Galactus in this thread, but only because it's 100 % Galactus.

David_Richards
Galactus whooped Dr strange during infinity war and surfer had to beg for stranges release.

MightyEInherjar
Would be a sweet ass battle if it was maybe 80% Galactus or so. I think Galactus wins, but either way it would be sweet to see Asgardians and Olympians flying alongside each other towards Galactus.

Tron
are you talking about when franklin richards was galactus?

I'm talking about when the Asgardians and Olympians planned for thousands of years to take on the Celestials, even making a weapon to take them on directly (Destroyer), just to have that weapon turned to sh*t when the time came.

rotiart
Galactus gives it to them all.... in the bum!

David_Richards
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus gives it to them all.... in the bum!

I make one topless remakr and you jump down my throat. come on LMAO

rotiart
Actually I was just saying it would be a total rape. Galactus 10/10.
I have no idea what you're referring to "topless" ?

David_Richards
I made a topless comment on another forum and they came after me for it.

Although you just put a very interesting image in my head LOL

rotiart
Galactus... Topless....

rotiart
Actually in the comic where Galactus reverts to Galen... he was pretty much naked... so ... if you want a pic of galactus topless... find that comic...

hulkrulz
galctus easy

Grimm22
Demi-Gods are no match for galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.