o.k. Defenders vs these 4 Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
You have the DEVASTATING DEFENDERS

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Defenders

Going against these 4 Avengers

Classic Thor
Hulk buster Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Vision

Who wins.....come on don't be scared

King_Mungi
Which version of Scarlet Witch?

thedude1948
Pretty good fight but I think Defenders take this.

I am assuming this is crazy Wanda. She has the most power on the Avengers side but she can be taken out quick early by either Surfer speedblitzing or Strange like he did in Avengers Dissassembled. Even if they didnt take her out first Strange can probably shield the team from anything Wanda can throw at them.

The Defenders have the speed to setup the matchups that are in their favor. Surfer and Strange could probably take out Vision and Wanda in the first couple of seconds, while Namor and Hulk are keeping Iron-Man and Thor busy(getting their asses kicked), until Surfer and Strange can help them out.

long pig
I'd hope it's semi-crazy Wanda or more otherwise it'll end up Thor vs Strange and Surfer. And that's not good for for the ol' Asgardian.

Priest
Originally posted by long pig
I'd hope it's semi-crazy Wanda or more otherwise it'll end up Thor vs Strange and Surfer. And that's not good for for the ol' Asgardian.
i agree, the avengers have no chance in this fight unless this is the uber version of wanda.

tru-marvell
Yea I should have stated it...yes it is the "uber version of wanda". I thougt she would be a good counter to strange

galan7777777
im pretty sure that even with uber wanda (whom is the biggest threat on the other team) the defenders still take this, strange would be more then a match for her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.