ultimate hulk vs original abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
no big fance set up no draws just fight!

Bol Gath
Well the characters in the ultimate universe is supposed to be a bit toned down... but It sure doesn't seem like that to me just look at ultimate collosous hwo stopped a train, A train!!!!!!! a single train cart weighs in att aprox 45 tons and the locomotiv"?" is almost twice that weight... and if he could do that think about what ultimate hulk can do!!! a good match I say hulk 6/10 (just because it's the ultimate version)

MightyEInherjar
I'm going with Ultimate Hulk being as strong as the original Hulk who faced Original Abomination...and lost.

Original Abomination 7/10

hulkrulz
agreed

Grimm22
Ult. Hulk should be stronger if not as strong as Savage Hulk no expression

badabing
Ult. Hulk beats him and then eats his liver with some Fava Beans and a nice Chianti. tongue

lando005
ult hulk seems to be a whole lot stronger than the normal one atleast he seems to be able to reach much higher levels faster then 616...just look what he did to ult wolverine

H. S. 6
What makes Ultimate Hulk stronger than 616 (honest question)?

Some people say he's stronger, others say he's weaker. What's the deal?

Dinalfos
Ult. Hulk is weaker and less durable. Abom wins easily. That is, if he can OVERLOAD Ult. Hulk's healing. That's the question. Because if he can't, then he's screwed.

juggernaut66666
Hulk eats him

lando005
from what i've seen and what i've read it would seem ult hulk is stronger if not WAY more vicious than 616 hulk being that they're both hulk they can both achive the same strenght level so saying which one is stronger is really out of the question is all about state of mind and Ult hulk is a lot angrier than 616 just try and say something about his sexuality and see what happens he'll rip out your heart and make you watch him eat it while you die

Dinalfos
I think that in the Ultimate universe, strength is handled more realistically. Sure, Hulk can increase his strength, but not in his 616 over-the-top kind of way. But really, we don't know nearly enough about Ultimate Hulk, so I guess it remains to be seen.

hulkrulz
First Appearance:The Incredible Hulk #446

Identity Basis: The Professor minus Bruce Banner personality. This creates an incarnation with great strength and nothing to regulate morals or feelings. He was cunning and had little or no regard for the people around him or even himself at some points.

Strength: This incarnation can lift in excess of 100 tons. Although an increase in anger does not increase his strength, as in the case of the Savage Hulk, his strength increased as more and more energy from the Heroes Reborn Universe was channeled into him although this did deteriorate his overall health. His strenght was also augmented at one point by Apocalypse.

So original abomination would beat up ultimate hulk most of the time because he doesn't get stronger as he gets madder

Jonathanos
They're talking about the Ultimate Marvel universe Hulk, not the "Unleashed" Hulk.

PAD said that the Hulk's strength continued to increase with anger after the Onslaught battle, for the record.

Up In Flames
Guess who I voted for? evil face

lando005
Originally posted by hulkrulz
First Appearance:The Incredible Hulk #446

Identity Basis: The Professor minus Bruce Banner personality. This creates an incarnation with great strength and nothing to regulate morals or feelings. He was cunning and had little or no regard for the people around him or even himself at some points.

Strength: This incarnation can lift in excess of 100 tons. Although an increase in anger does not increase his strength, as in the case of the Savage Hulk, his strength increased as more and more energy from the Heroes Reborn Universe was channeled into him although this did deteriorate his overall health. His strenght was also augmented at one point by Apocalypse.

So original abomination would beat up ultimate hulk most of the time because he doesn't get stronger as he gets madder
wrong hulk

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jonathanos
PAD said that the Hulk's strength continued to increase with anger after the Onslaught battle, for the record.

Actually it seemed to just increase constantly regardless of his anger level

His durability, however, seemed to be at it's lowest point ever

Jonathanos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Actually it seemed to just increase constantly regardless of his anger level

His durability, however, seemed to be at it's lowest point ever

It was increasing steadily due to the influx of energy from other dimensions, which also caused his durability to drop.

But his strength would also increase in response to his anger, according to Peter David.

lando005
ok enough about unleashed hulk back to the fight at hand

Jonathanos
Original Abomination is twice as strong as normal. He left Hulk dying in their first encounter and almost kayoed him in their second battle as well.

Ultimate Hulk gets crushed.

lando005
Originally posted by Jonathanos
Original Abomination is twice as strong as normal. He left Hulk dying in their first encounter and almost kayoed him in their second battle as well.

Ultimate Hulk gets crushed.
ultimate hulk ripped wolverine in half like he was made of paper i wouldnt be soo quick to judge

batdude123
Originally posted by lando005
ultimate hulk ripped wolverine in half like he was made of paper i wouldnt be soo quick to judge

The tendents inbetween Wolverine's vertabrae aren't laced in adamantium. no expression

Jonathanos

Wasn't that actually due to tearing flesh, not adamantium?

Realistically, Spider-Man should be able to do that to Wolverine because his ligaments are just tissue and the Ultimate MU seems to be a little more realism oriented.

lando005
he also ripped apart an adamantium needle that was preped for him after he transformed and served his purpose

batdude123
he also ripped apart an adamantium needle that was preped for him after he transformed and served his purpose

Ultimate adamantium isn't ANYWHERE NEAR the strength of 616 adamantium.

Jonathanos
Yeah. 616 adamantium is practically indestructible. You need Thor-level strength to put a teensy dent in it.

lando005
Originally posted by batdude123
Ultimate adamantium isn't ANYWHERE NEAR the strength of 616 adamantium.
how do you know that for sure

batdude123
how do you know that for sure

Case in point: a couple of artillery shells busted some addy up.

lando005
Originally posted by batdude123
Case in point: a couple of artillery shells busted some addy up.
ok so it is weaker i wasnt sure about that

Fanboy
Abomination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.