original abomination vs dooms day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
break out the reclineing chairs and the popcorn folk this here's gonna be a good one

rotiart
The "original" abomination was guessed to be roughly 2x the strength of the current Abomination... and the current gave hulk a hard time, while the previous curbstomped hulk. Basically lets take hulk... make him savage... make him angry... then double that... thats "classic" abomination...

doomsday dies the first time.

Up In Flames
how strong and devastating is the original abomination? as far as i know, doomsday's strength was a couple o' hundred thousand tons.

long pig
I say Doomsday beats on Abomination until Abomination dies.

hulkrulz
The current abomination in #54 was taking on an enraged Hulk until he made Hulk almost explode with anger and almost got killed, the old abomination always was takin on an enraged Hulk until he made the Hulk even angrier and got pummeled. Doomsday killed superman and got killed by the same man, doomsday isn't in class 200, he's class onehundred just like supes and abomination but If classic fights smart he can win but if not he loses i'll 5/5

Ultraman Baltan
Hulk's ultimate defeating versus Superman's killer. Nice Fight. If they are both at their best, I say Doomsday wins. Won't be too easy, but he just has shown a bit more power.

lando005
thanks glad ya liked this one i shoulda opend a poll.... anyway assuming the hulk at what we would call "normal" rage levels is about class 100 and abomination of that time was beating him like a pitbull with a rage doll i would say he was far above class 200 maybe even 9 or 10 the point is the hulk couldnt get angry enough to take him down (mind you he was also under mind control) onw for dd lets say he's stated out at class 100 and his strength adjust with every evolution the real question is how long would it take dd to adapt to abomination i dont think it would be right off the bat it would take a while and in that time could abomination land a true killing blow?

juggernaut66666
dd 10/10

bigbran
Doomsday, even without a speedblitz is taking this 10/10.

If you keep in mind, that his strength, with those little claws there. He would absolutely rip Abom in half.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hulkrulz
The current abomination in #54 was taking on an enraged Hulk until he made Hulk almost explode with anger and almost got killed, the old abomination always was takin on an enraged Hulk until he made the Hulk even angrier and got pummeled. Doomsday killed superman and got killed by the same man, doomsday isn't in class 200, he's class onehundred just like supes and abomination but If classic fights smart he can win but if not he loses i'll 5/5

Are you serious? LMAO. SUperman and DOOMSDAY are so far off the class system it's not even funny. IF they were on a marvel class system, it would be like class 100 billion.

badabing
Originally posted by lando005
break out the reclineing chairs and the popcorn folk this here's gonna be a good one
And before I touch the popcorn, DD speedblitzes Abomination into orbit.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
And before I touch the popcorn, DD speedblitzes Abomination into orbit.
laughing laughing laughing

Dinalfos
Doomsday wins. I love Abom, but DD is out of his league, mostly because of his evolution and his super speed. Abomination has limited stamina compared to Hulk and can't get stronger. Unless you count the fear-strength thing, but that is so hoplessly retarded that it's better to ignore it completely.

Btw, Classic Abomination was far more than twice as strong as Hulk. I'd say it is about 9 or 10 times, realistically. The Hulk has no trouble doubling his strenght within mere moments, so Abomination couldn't possibly give him THAT much trouble in their first fight, right. Especially since Hulk was enraged. So either that first fight was poor writing OR Abomination is WAY stronger than Hulk at his base. WAY, WAY STRONGER.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you serious? LMAO. SUperman and DOOMSDAY are so far off the class system it's not even funny. IF they were on a marvel class system, it would be like class 100 billion.

Nope, they would be class 100. Just like Thanos, Champion, Galactus, Mangog, Beyonder and TOAA.

lando005
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

see not to get off subject that's the one thing i dont like about DC the overdue it WAy too much with strenght class sups is a prim example... if you look at it in a "comic book" realilistic sense sups should only be about class 100 but dc is constantly pumping him up to do things tat just make the character stale after a while ok sure its cool for a bit but come on now one minute a bursting artillery shell could hurt him next he's standing outside with his sunblock getting a tan from a nuke...not saying he's a bad character the just need to tone him down a bit

complexbrother
DD 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.