Wrecking Crew vs Batman Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Batman, Batgirl (Cain) & Nightwing (with their usual equipment... no prep)

Vs

Thunderball, Piledriver & Bulldozer (usual equipment... no prep)

Look, I'm going to set aside my usual mocking jokes here to stand up for Golem370

shock

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t420562.html

I've altered his match slightly from a series of 1 v 1 matches to a 3 v 3 team match

The wrecking Crew are at their basic strength level of between 15 - 30 tons

This is not a spite thread... here's why

Captain America frequently beats the Wrecker... who is a little better than either of the other guys on his team.... and as you are all aware, Batman has fairly similar abilities to Cap... plus he has a few extra gadgets (but no indestructible bludgeon)

Hawkeye has taken down Piledriver before without trick arrows.

I'm pretty sure DareDevil has fought with some of these guys before and survived.

The Runaways beat these guys so easily it was laughable

The Thunderbolts took them down in their second comic using knockout gas... which Batman also carries

I don't know who got the last thread closed *coughdavidrichardscough* but whoever it was obviously doesn't know much about the Crew *coughdavidrichardscough*

Golem may start a lot of threads... but at least they usually have some sense of balance to them (unlike many other people's threads)

Broly92
Does this really have a point?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Broly92
Does this really have a point?

I'm fighting the ignorance of the masses and giving golem his match back

So... yeah... it turns out it actually has more of a point than 99% of the other comic Vs forum threads... most of which are also repeat threads at this stage as well

Thanks for asking thumb up

big grin

Broly92
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm fighting the ignorance of the masses and giving golem his match back

So... yeah... it turns out it actually has more of a point than 99% of the other comic Vs forum threads... most of which are also repeat threads at this stage as well

Thanks for asking thumb up

big grin
Judging by your long post whatever you said must be true

Scoobless
Originally posted by Broly92
Judging by your long post whatever you said must be true

It is, thanks thumb up... but long? What the f**k? ..... have you ever read a tourney match?

Broly92
It is, thanks thumb up... but long? What the f**k? ..... have you ever read a tourney match?
Yes those are massive and I meant that one
Batman, Batgirl (Cain) & Nightwing (with their usual equipment... no prep)

Vs

Thunderball, Piledriver & Bulldozer (usual equipment... no prep)

Look, I'm going to set aside my usual mocking jokes here to stand up for Golem370

shock

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t420562.html

I've altered his match slightly from a series of 1 v 1 matches to a 3 v 3 team match

The wrecking Crew are at their basic strength level of between 15 - 30 tons

This is not a spite thread... here's why

Captain America frequently beats the Wrecker... who is a little better than either of the other guys on his team.... and as you are all aware, Batman has fairly similar abilities to Cap... plus he has a few extra gadgets (but no indestructible bludgeon)

Hawkeye has taken down Piledriver before without trick arrows.

I'm pretty sure DareDevil has fought with some of these guys before and survived.

The Runaways beat these guys so easily it was laughable

The Thunderbolts took them down in their second comic using knockout gas... which Batman also carries

I don't know who got the last thread closed *coughdavidrichardscough* but whoever it was obviously doesn't know much about the Crew *coughdavidrichardscough*

Golem may start a lot of threads... but at least they usually have some sense of balance to them (unlike many other people's threads)

Scoobless
That's the one I thought you meant

Broly92
That's the one I thought you meant
Nope no

xmarksthespot
The Runaways beat these guys so easily it was laughable Meh. The Runaways can beat a lot of reasonably powerful characters; they have a girl with a plot device staff.

Soleran
And the power of the time of the month!

Grimm22
I have to say as much as I love Runaways, BKV dropped the ball on that fight.

Expecially considering that Wrecker hasnt worked with the crew in years.

Wrecker would take this match on his own with ease yes

rotiart
If you have the 40-50 tonner Wrecker in here then yes... Batfamily plain out dies... but in this case.. you have 3 guys who are between 10-15 tonners. Captain America by himself took down the entire wrecking crew, why can't batman do the same?

Personally between all of the exploding batarangs and weaponry of the batfamily, I can see them going toe to toe with the 3 losers... and managing to avoid getting hit long enough to take them down. It wouldn't be easy, and probably nightwing and batgirl would go down in the process... but it would get done.

Batfamily 5.5/10. The strength of the enemy isn't what deters the batfamily.. its the bulletproof nature of the wrecking crew...

golem370
Here is the problem the weapons of the wrecking Crew are indestrutible righ? and Scoobless thanks for the help but also they do have a energy absorbing power are you going to let that in the battle?

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the problem the weapons of the wrecking Crew are indestrutible righ? and Scoobless thanks for the help but also they do have a energy absorbing power are you going to let that in the battle?

The only one of the three to have a weapon is Thunderball... so yeah, I'm leaving it in.

Yes... but they've never been that smart to realise how to go about using that to their advantage.... except for Thunderball who is a freakin' genius.

marvelprince
Please. Rarely has the Wrecking crew been written to their full potential which is what applies in these fights. That fight in Runaways was crap, Wrecking Crew had a good showing in T-bolts and the Wrecker was nicely done in New Avengers. Cap really only survives cause they can wail on his shield without hurting him till he come up with a way to take them out (which most times also involves the shield). In a fair fight Bat-fam shouldn't stand a chance. Now if this was just one member of the Crew plus the Bat family with a lot of knockout gas then I can see Bats pulling a win. Other than that WC takes this

Scoobless
Perhaps... but the Crew would have a hell of a time trying to land a decent hit on any of the Bats

marvelprince
Well Wrecker tagged Wolverine in the face and Wolverine has enhanced agility. Plus all any of those guys only really needs is one hit and with their strength it doesn't even have to be a direct hit

Scoobless
Please..... Wolverine leads with his face so often that it's starting to look like he forgot all his martial arts training when he remembered everything else

He leans on his healing factor so much that often he doesn't even think about avoiding a shot if it gives him a slim chance of getting his claws into someone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.