Exitar Vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Can Exitar Destroy Classic Juggernaut? No battle field removal, must destroy him or not destroy him.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Can Exitar Destroy Classic Juggernaut? No battle field removal, must destroy him or not destroy him. No!
But how about he stomps him into the ground so hard, that there is no defense on Juggs side?

celestialdemon
What the f**k? Exitar is way above Cyttorak's level. He stomps Juggernaut easily.

golem370
yes

Horrificus
Exitar is not above Cyttorak

golem370
He is way above Cyttorak

rotiart
I'd say Exitar is the tiniest margin below Cyttorak's level. And if it was Exitar vs. Cyttorak.. Exitar would lose... However... it being Exitar vs a construct of Cyttorak... Exitar would win. He'd do to Juggs what the Celestial Host did to the Destroyer.

golem370
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd say Exitar is the tiniest margin below Cyttorak's level. And if it was Exitar vs. Cyttorak.. Exitar would lose... However... it being Exitar vs a construct of Cyttorak... Exitar would win. He'd do to Juggs what the Celestial Host did to the Destroyer.

laughing

Exitar is one of the most powerful Celestials if not the most powerful. The weaker celestials was able to defeat Odin,Zeus and another Skyfather with ease. They also destroyed the combined power of the eternals and the combined power of Asgard The Asgardian Destroyer who was 2,000 feet tall.

celestialdemon
No kidding. If Cyttorak got some kind of power upgrade, I sure would like to know what comic that happened in, because from what I've seen, his power doesn't rival any of the Celestials, much less it's most powerful one (possibly).

Horrificus
Cyttorak is a dimensional God, same power level as Agamotto.
He is THE god of an entire dimension. Same level as Aggy, Sept, Shuma Gorath. The same Agamotto that had Galactus on the ropes, and was only playing with him, until Dr. Strange got scared that G was gonna go down, and whisked him away from Agamotto.
Even Thor is able to break Exitar's beanie. Cyttorak can crumple him. Sue Storm killed him, didn't she?
Anyway, the point is moot.

Go read up, and come on back with some facts.

golem370
Exitar is wayyyyyyyyyyy more powerful the Celestials living in there own Galaxy

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
Exitar is wayyyyyyyyyyy more powerful the Celestials living in there own Galaxy

You aren't listening, and don't know what you are talking about.
Cyttorak is a REAL God. Not like Odin or Hercules.

He rules an entire dimension. Universe. Get it?
He is the guy that guys like Dr. Strange beg to, when they need power or help.

It is basically saying that Exitar is fighting an entire dimension of Cyttorak force and magic and power.

golem370
Thats right because Exitar is a high level Cosmic being around as powerful as the Vishanti and Galactus at full strength Cytorrak gets broke.

long pig
Originally posted by Horrificus
He is THE god of an entire dimension. Same level as Aggy, Sept, Shuma Gorath. The same Agamotto that had Galactus on the ropes, and was only playing with him, until Dr. Strange got scared that G was gonna go down, and whisked him away from Agamotto.
Even Thor is able to break Exitar's beanie. Cyttorak can crumple him. Sue Storm killed him, didn't she?

It's pretty much accepted that if you are in any of those god-head's dimensions, you'll lose against them. Shuma, Agg, Cyt and so on have total control in their home dimension, so it's hard to judge those fights.

Would Agg' beat Galactus again in our dimension? Probably not.

And Exitar is above both Galactus and Cyttorak. The Thor fight was total PIS from hell.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by long pig
It's pretty much accepted that if you are in any of those god-head's dimensions, you'll lose against them. Shuma, Agg, Cyt and so on have total control in their home dimension, so it's hard to judge those fights.

Would Agg' beat Galactus again in our dimension? Probably not.

And Exitar is above both Galactus and Cyttorak. The Thor fight was total PIS from hell.

Thor fight wasn't PIS, what Thor did was well within what Marvel has shown Thor to be. Exitar was so unconcerned with Thor that he didnt even bother to squash him. Even Sue Storm killing Exitar by squashing his brain case isn't PIS (Thor needed to summon his god-force, destroying mjolnir in the process, just to put crack the glass like cover), its just plain stupidity. The only words that can describe such writing is are ones that aren't generally allowed in comic book forums.

long pig
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Thor fight wasn't PIS, what Thor did was well within what Marvel has shown Thor to be. Exitar was so unconcerned with Thor that he didnt even bother to squash him. Even Sue Storm killing Exitar by squashing his brain case isn't PIS (Thor needed to summon his god-force, destroying mjolnir in the process, just to put crack the glass like cover), its just plain stupidity. The only words that can describe such writing is are ones that aren't generally allowed in comic book forums.
Isn't that...PIS?

Horrificus
... ok, ok guys.

I just wanted to argue. devil

Horrificus
Cyttorak dresses like a dork anyway.

Are there any other cases of Exitar being confronted by another character?

long pig
Cyttorak dresses like a dork anyway.

Are there any other cases of Exitar being confronted by another character?
Cyttorak dresses like Juggernaut.

He was retconned from looking like a pirate into looking like Jugs.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by long pig
Isn't that...PIS?

PIS is plot induced stupidity. Sue Storm killing Exitar isnt stupidity that's plot driven but rather simply an independent act of inexcusable stupidity.

roughrider
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What the f**k? Exitar is way above Cyttorak's level. He stomps Juggernaut easily.

Yes. Cyttorak is way up the ladder, but below the likes of TOAA, LT, and The Celestials. Juggs better run away.

Priest
Im sure exitar can manipulate matter, he turns juggernaut into puddy. celestials are way above the Cytorrak gem.
Extiar takes this with no problem.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by roughrider
Yes. Cyttorak is way up the ladder, but below the likes of TOAA, LT, and The Celestials. Juggs better run away.

I know how powerful he is. I'm just saying he's not in Exitar's league.

Sixth_Winged

Yeah, but the assembled 4th host took on skyfathers each having their own dimensions(heck Odin even has nine realms to call upon for his power) pooling their resources together.

Sue storm killing him was mainly due to plot device nature of his powers and that she betrayed him when he left her unopposed to arrive at his brain while keeping the dead prime Watcher there. That comes off as SMvFL rather than a legit win.

the Darkone
Exitar is beyond any sky-father, elder god, cube beings. When Eixtar fought Thor, Exitar didn't worried about Thor more than anything Thor was more like a bacteria and was about to get dealt with. Too kill a Celestail it would take more power than the god-force blast, it would take Galactus power of cosmic or the phoenix force to kill a Celestail. Cyottrak is not even above Atum the God Eater/Demogorge, would smite his ass, Exitar 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Can Exitar Destroy Classic Juggernaut? No battle field removal, must destroy him or not destroy him.

Exitar the Exterminator destroys Juggernaut

CaptainStoic
Cyttorak is above any one Celestial, it took many pantheons of Gods (false ones albeit) to imprison him in the Crimson Cosmos, this isn't to say that they knocked him out or anything, they just banished him there with spells.... a Celestial would destroy Juggernaut, but not Cyttorak. The reason that the Pantheons had to remove him was because his existence in our dimension threatened it. I'd go as far as saying that he could defeat the entire host of Celetials that melted the Destroyer construct without being harmed by their energy blasts. Cyttorak can be any size he wishes, so he would not be dwarfed in this arena. I imagine that he would run through a single Celestial like Cain could run through Colossus.

norrinradd43
Exitar>>>Cyttorak, he wins 10/10

janus77
lol,
again with the "Juggernaut = Cyttorak" shtick?

juggernaut can never be 100% of Cyttorak's powers for as long as Cyttorak exists, because he will need some of that to continue his existence. furthermore, what kind of dolt would Cyttorak be to grant a moron a large slice of his powers?

anyway, even Odin should smite Juggernaut without breaking sweat, imo.

any Celestial >>>>>>>> ... juggernaut.

on another note, Cyttorak is where exactly on the cosmic hierarchy?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by the Darkone
Exitar is beyond any sky-father, elder god, cube beings. When Eixtar fought Thor, Exitar didn't worried about Thor more than anything Thor was more like a bacteria and was about to get dealt with. Too kill a Celestail it would take more power than the god-force blast, it would take Galactus power of cosmic or the phoenix force to kill a Celestail. Cyottrak is not even above Atum the God Eater/Demogorge, would smite his ass, Exitar 10/10

Yea that

Demogorge
Exitar 10/10..

quanchi112
exitar crushes him. this thread is spite.

TricksterPriest
Exitar is more than powerful enough to demolish Juggernaut. But he wouldn't do anywhere near as well against Cyttorak. Agamotto, another elder god, stalemated Galactus when Galactus attacked him in his own realm. Galactus>one celestial. 2nd, Cyttorak's bands are the forces holding the universe together. That's alot of power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Exitar is more than powerful enough to demolish Juggernaut. But he wouldn't do anywhere near as well against Cyttorak. Agamotto, another elder god, stalemated Galactus when Galactus attacked him in his own realm. Galactus>one celestial. 2nd, Cyttorak's bands are the forces holding the universe together. That's alot of power. the thing is the celestials travel in host usually. if the celestials wanted cyttorak dead he would die.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
the thing is the celestials travel in host usually. if the celestials wanted cyttorak dead he would die. Outside his own dimension? Not sure. I'd ask LP, Mr. M or someone who knows the cosmics better. Inside? I don't think so. Shuma-Gorath was stated to be Eternity level in his own dimension. If Cyttorak is anywhere near that level of power, I don't think the celestials will win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Outside his own dimension? Not sure. I'd ask LP, Mr. M or someone who knows the cosmics better. Inside? I don't think so. Shuma-Gorath was stated to be Eternity level in his own dimension. If Cyttorak is anywhere near that level of power, I don't think the celestials will win. so ur saying u dont know basically and i should be talking to someone else. ok nothing further needs to be said from u now as u have no clue. no offense hopefully someone who knows something will answer and reply to me.

Space M ummy
Wait wait wait...Classic Juggernaut got the living hell beaten out of him by NIMROD and you're debating whether or not EXITAR could beat him??? Exitar????

eek! eek! eek!

This thread is worthless. Juggernaut is extremely vulnerable to both psionics and sound based attacks. He doesn't have the full power of cyttorak at his command, and even if he did I doubt he'd know what to do with it.

Exitar blinks and Juggernaut finds himself in the middle of the sun.

guy222
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Wait wait wait...Classic Juggernaut got the living hell beaten out of him by NIMROD and you're debating whether or not EXITAR could beat him??? Exitar????

eek! eek! eek!

This thread is worthless. Juggernaut is extremely vulnerable to both psionics and sound based attacks. He doesn't have the full power of cyttorak at his command, and even if he did I doubt he'd know what to do with it.

Exitar blinks and Juggernaut finds himself in the middle of the sun.

thumb up

Terryc250
since when has juggernaut EVER been celestial level?

Tenebrous
Oneg the Prober would dispatch juggernaut, while Exitar drops a deuce in the corner. What would the juggernaut do when oneg the prober removes his legs so he can never generate any momentum?

Dreamcatcher
Um.... Exitar

h1a8
Whether Exitar is above Cyttorak is moot when faced with the fact that even lower celestials can remove skyfather level mystical forces, curses, etc effortlessly as in 'Twillight of the Gods'. I mean even lowly thor (whose mystic power is below odin's) can remove Juggs enchantment. Exitar would do it even easier.

guy222
Celestials>Cytorrak

Cain stands no chance vs. the gigantic Exitar

janus77
Exitar sneezes and Juggernaut gets thrown into the sun by the force of his nasal ejections!

hell, War Hulk stopped, stomped and almost KILLED Juggernaut, War Hulk. Exitar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> War Hulk.

oh and Galactus was gonna shit stomp Mephisto in his own realm, until Meph came to his senses, so having an "entire universe" of power isn't saying much (Hulk has an entire universe too).

llagrok
Or when Oneg probes him in the ass? 131

Exitar wins.

guy222
poor cain

ultimatethor
Exitar unbelievably easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.