Could Superman take them all on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Superman has it all powers needed to singlehandedley save a universe or just stalemate Superboy Prime.lol so who thinks he clears it or gets smashed>?

Hulk
Venom
Carnage
SheHulk
Thing
Toxin
Psylocke
Colosuss
Nova
Cannonball

Jimmy-Chan
The team pulls out a majority. Hulk, obviously, is the big gun.

Avalonofthewind
Yes. He's pulled wins against bigger groups...such as this city.

It looks like he even had a good time doing it.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9963/superman60950qq.th.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9685/superman60960hc.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/463/superman60974em.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4702/superman60980cw.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3017/superman609108bq.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4959/superman609124ed.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/7264/superman609150vs.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9255/superman609165uu.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1483/superman609187vv.th.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5773/superman609190gm.th.jpg

breeze85
I don't think so, Jimmy-Chan. They are all slike snails compared to a bullet and that's gently said. For real the gap is a LOT bigger. They would all be dead before registering a single thought in their brains.

Superman 10/10

Jimmy-Chan
The Hulk is roughly equal to Mongul Jr, who gives Superman trouble one on one. Plus he has increasing strength. As for that city ... I don't see any name villains.

Avalonofthewind
Double post..check my next reply. smile

Avalonofthewind
Name villains mean very little. It's still a city full of metas. Hulk would not be able to handle a city of metas simultaneously on his own.

In addition, we're talking about a guy who moves faster than light, and can warm up or freeze entire planets without issue. Hulk can be punched into orbit nanoseconds into this fight effectively taking him out while the rest could be frozen easily. There isn't anybody on that team that could survive in the sun or absolute zero temperatures.

Jimmy-Chan
It depends how powerful the metas are. I could see Hulk beating a city full of Deathstroke levellers. As for light speed, lots of top tiers have that, and they don't suddenly own The Hulk. Superman's heat vision isn't any more powerful feat-wise than several blasts that Hulk has shrugged off before (Surfer's and High Evolutionary's, to name a couple)

Don't get me wrong; Superman beats Hulk. But a huge team like this that includes The Hulk?

Dinkus Mayhem
Hulk is currently in a world called "planet hulk", and he is kicking ass there. From what you showed those Meta's aren't anything Hulk would have issues with, and they probably arne't on the level of any of the beings on "Planet Hulk". You should really read up more on the Hulk before you discount him like you are Avalon.

Hulk
SheHulk
Thing
Nova
Cannonball

IMO these 5 would probably be enough to beat Superman. Savage Hulk by himself would pose some problems for Superman, and regardless of what breeze says there is no way in hell that Superman would be able to kill Hulk before a thought was registered.

Add in She Hulk and she is a large help here, especially if she is wearing the Jupiter suit like normal, with that on she pressed 80 tons single armed. There is also this little known power she possesses...hanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place." So in essense, she can replicate Superman's kryptonian powers completely which would make her a much larger threat.

Thing isn't much by himself IMO, but he isn't a loser by any means. He would be a lot of help in this fight, especially considering all the other muscle he would be working with.

Cannonball defeated Gladiator (contested by some, but at the least put him on his ass hard), and when it boils down to it the trick he used on Gladiator could just as easily be used on Superman to great effect.

Nova, wth? This guy takes on herald level opponents on his own (sometimes two at a time) and does well, he would in himself not beat Superman IMO but he would push Kal-El very hard in a fight, add him in with the other 4 and Superman is not going to win here.

Seriously to think that Superman would win against all 10 of these characters is a stretch and shows a whole new level of fanboy love, I understand liking a character but show some restraint and common sense.

breeze85
Do you often see him or actually any of the speedsters using speedblitz? No. If they don't it doesn't mean they can't. However, here on the forum everyone is fighting at the best of their ability (meaning they will do everything under their power to win. No it doesn't mean they get to fight as their strongest form e.g. Superman -> Superman Prime or Juggernaut -> Trion Juggernaut as, by the way, Horrificus tends to believe.) which in Superman's case would mean getting rid of the team as fast as possible. They are all dead in a fraction of a second.

And Dinkus, a thought travels approximately 30 m/s. Superman at best travels the speed of light to many times of that. It's 300 000 km/s. To Superman it would look like they were all standing still.

Dinkus Mayhem
That is a complete exaggeration, there is no way he would kill that team in a fraction of a second. Hulk has taken speedsters, Silver Surfer would be a notable example here because he can move at lightspeed and hasn't been able to one punch Hulk yet.

Pssst...Nova can move a speeds faster than light. Correct me if I am wrong, but that is faster than Superman right? Thought so.

breeze85
Nova can? I don't think so but if you have a proof of that, please show it.

Was Silver Surfer travelling towards Hulk with the speed of light when trying to hit him? Didn't think so. I repeat, if they don't do that it doesn't mean they couldn't. How boring it would be for the readers if ones like Superman would end the fights before they have even started. Here it's not an issue.

You have the burdon of proof why Superman couldn't take this team out an instant.

As far as I know he possesses (at least) lightspeed reflexes and speed.

As far as I know no one of the team is capable of moving even close to such speed.

What makes him not to be able to do such a thing?

Simple physics. When someone or something moves roughly millions of times faster than you there isn't a thing you can do about it. He or it would seem completely inexistant to you.

Dinkus Mayhem
Actually the burdon of proof is on you, you were the first to make a ridiculous claim that Superman could defeat this entire squad in a fraction of a second. Proove it.

Nova has accessed hyperspace to move at speeds in excess of lightspeed multiple times, I am not going to run off and find a scan for you because I don't really have the time, do your own homework its not like his ability is some big secret. wink

MattDay
superman flew to the sun and back at multipals of light speed... what? didnt know that! yeah thought so! and if he isn't trying not to hurt someone he holds back, his hardest punches so far would knock hulk out of range and into the higher atmosphere (atleast, and im being nice) the rest are all statues as well... dead dead dead dead all of them

breeze85
Some speed feats from the Respect Superman thread:

"Superman catching bullets with little effort. (even this would be easily enough fast to wipe out the team, perhaps with an exception of Nova whose speed I'm not completely aware of)

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...050314pm5fl.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...gbullets2ww.jpg

Here's Superman taking Darksied to the sun in seconds. It takes light 8 minutes to get from Earth to the Sun. (many times the speed of light)

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...edbeaten7sq.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...dbeaten25ph.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...13pg08097cu.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...an13pg109es.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...an13pg114cl.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating (phasing) his body so fast that hes going right through Doomsday Lightning/Fire Breath.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...rmanfast3ar.jpg"

So, what you got on Nova? Can you prove he has lightspeed reflexes and fighting speed? EVEN if he had such, STILL he is less than nothing to Superman alone.

thtadthtshldntb
Superman could solo this team if he was ruthless rather easily, he could just slag the planet with his hv in the first nanosecond or so and that takes care of anyone who needs to breathe.

So what does that leave?

Hulk, Nova. Cannonball if he is cannonballing at the time and possibly She-hulk if she is hulked out at the time.

Hulk and She-Hulk cannot fly and would sink down in the giant ball of magma that used to be whatever planet they were fighting on... fight's over there.

So that leaves Nova and Cannonball as long as he is cannonballing? How long can Cannonball Cannonball?

Nova is not soling Superman under any circumstances.

And btw, Superman can move FTL in realspace, he does not need to enter hyperspace to do so.

Bol Gath
This is taking fanboyism to a whole new level.... Don't get me wrong, Superman is a great character but Hulk alone would give him real trouble.

Hulk will hold Superman while the other guys smash him to a pulp. The fight will end when Superman accidentally pushes hulk to far, and the ladies and gentlemen Hulk would rip Supermans arms out of their sockets (Maybe not like that, but you get my point)

This team wins 10/10

MattDay
hulk isn't strong enough to ever out muscle superman... hulk was shown having a heart attack after they smash eachother a gooden in the crossover... he pretty much nearly died, being stated by bruce's friend i think he was... and superman was trying to just control and help hulk, superman's feats are immense, going into hell and beating blaze and the demons down there, playing touch and go with gods... hulk dies... read superman respect thread to get an understanding of his prowess when not caring about what he's doing... letting go of his morals basically

breeze85
Bolg Gath, please tell us how would Hulk even catch someone who is roughly millions of times faster than he is? Have you ever tried catching a bullet? A lightning then? Well, that is very easy compared to how fast Superman is able to move. Oh and I'm definitely not a fanboy, I'm a realistic. You don't even seem to able to understand how fast is lightspeed.

YET I definitely agree if it wasn't for the speed factor we would have a real fight here, possible Superman losing more than winning.

Bol Gath
First of all: Don't bring up that crossover... It was fan voted. Hulk has done some crazy shit as well. Resisting the matter antimatter "thing". And he didn't even seem tired. That is something that you could have seen PC supes do... Superman may be stronger than hulk at first but Hulk can and will exceed his strength beyond Supes.

Breeze85 Oh I am aware of how fast the speed of light is. Hulk wouldn't be alone you know... The others gang up on him to drive him towards the Hulk. And if he is stupid enough to try to slug it out with Hulk he will lose. And if he forgets about Hulk he will get clobbered. But if he is smart and attack Hulk first he could hold him of. That depends on how angry the Hulk is of course. And if he tries to solo Hulk (it wouldn't be a one hit KO) he will get jumped by the rest of the team.

breeze85
Looool. So you obviously don't understand how fast it is. This is senseless.

It wouldn't matter if Hulk had a thousand of mobs to help him. Still they would all be wiped out in a blink of an eye. They wouldn't be able to even see someone that fast so exactly HOW they would gang up on him? Are you claiming it's possible to see an item that passes you by 300 000 km/h?

Hulk's strength isn't a factor here. His durability is, though. Still it wouldn't be enough to stand a chance someone with Superman's strength landing millions of punches on him before he could even react.

You need to understand some physics.

Bol Gath
I agree with the fact that superman is fast... but think of it this way: People agree on the part that Thor can beat Superman.
And Hulk can beat Thor, but then when it comes to everyones favourite Superman, Hulk all of a sudden gets curstompederm????

Oh and Supes can play it smart and use his speed advantage. but IF he doesn't he will go down. Oh, you know there is a crossover which isn't fan voted between Hulk and Superman... It ended a stalemate.

But if superman play it smart he will beat Hulk (depends on current rage, It may take him longer if Hulk is really pissed, then he would have to wait until Hulk calmed down). But the Hulk isn't alone here.

breeze85
But it's the fact when Gladiator, Superman etc. fight they usually aren't using their superspeed. It's for the viewers' pleasure. Would be boring otherwise if they did. That's why you can't really compare the comic book fights to the ones here on the forum. Here everyone fights at the best of their ability according to the forum rules.

I still agree Hulk would give Superman a run for his money if it wasn't for the speed advantage.

B dot Rob
Is this current World Mind Nova? That'd be a good match on it's own.

Silent Master
Yeah,from what I understand Nova now has the entire Nova Force inside him, that should put him above normal top tier characters

outavodka
would it be better if supes is restrited from speed? or i put in this teamn leave the speed in?

Savage Hulk
IronMan
Nova
SuperSkrull
Vulcan
classic Vision
F4

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
The team pulls out a majority. Hulk, obviously, is the big gun.

Actually I'd be more inclined to see Nova as the "Big Gun" in that group

the Darkone
Current Nova has class 100 7/7 in strength, 6/7 intelligenices, Energy Projection 6/7, Speed 7/7, durability 6/7, fighting ability 5/7 this guy alone will make superman work for every inch. The team takes 7/10

hulkrulz
Ok. First off if supes uses speddblitz towards the Hulk, he will smack superman away, he has a natural homing sense he smacked quicksilver out of full speed which is what 20 thousand km/h no problem. Hulk has a chance to beat superman on his own, let alone the other ones,
The team wins9/10

batdude123
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Ok. First off if supes uses speddblitz towards the Hulk, he will smack superman away, he has a natural homing sense he smacked quicksilver out of full speed which is what 20 thousand km/h no problem. Hulk has a chance to beat superman on his own, let alone the other ones

In your wet dreams, little child. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deathstroke
I'm thinking Superman takes the majority if he fights smart. The ability to fly and having superspeed against a team that mainly consists of bricks doesn't bode well for the bricks. Nova would be the biggest challenge in my opinion.

Validus
Nova Vs Superman would probably be a good match alone. I'm thinking the team wins.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Hulk is currently in a world called "planet hulk", and he is kicking ass there. From what you showed those Meta's aren't anything Hulk would have issues with, and they probably arne't on the level of any of the beings on "Planet Hulk". You should really read up more on the Hulk before you discount him like you are Avalon.

Hulk
SheHulk
Thing
Nova
Cannonball

IMO these 5 would probably be enough to beat Superman. Savage Hulk by himself would pose some problems for Superman, and regardless of what breeze says there is no way in hell that Superman would be able to kill Hulk before a thought was registered.

Add in She Hulk and she is a large help here, especially if she is wearing the Jupiter suit like normal, with that on she pressed 80 tons single armed. There is also this little known power she possesses...hanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place." So in essense, she can replicate Superman's kryptonian powers completely which would make her a much larger threat.

Thing isn't much by himself IMO, but he isn't a loser by any means. He would be a lot of help in this fight, especially considering all the other muscle he would be working with.

Cannonball defeated Gladiator (contested by some, but at the least put him on his ass hard), and when it boils down to it the trick he used on Gladiator could just as easily be used on Superman to great effect.

Nova, wth? This guy takes on herald level opponents on his own (sometimes two at a time) and does well, he would in himself not beat Superman IMO but he would push Kal-El very hard in a fight, add him in with the other 4 and Superman is not going to win here.

Seriously to think that Superman would win against all 10 of these characters is a stretch and shows a whole new level of fanboy love, I understand liking a character but show some restraint and common sense.

No version of the Hulk could prevent this from happening to him:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supeslobo.jpg

An orbit punch? Hulk is instantly out of the fight. Superman is easily millions of times faster than the Hulk or anyone in this fight. That team also has nothing to really hurt Supes. He could KO all of them with a sonic scream alone, or freeze them instantly cryogenics style.

Sorry guys. Unless Superman was in 'stupidman' mode.... he would beat these guys without much issue.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Nova Vs Superman would probably be a good match alone. I'm thinking the team wins.

With the lack of feats he has, and the the huge amoutn of rediculous feats Superman has? I'm thinking Superman would win that fight for sure.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
With the lack of feats he has, and the the huge amoutn of rediculous feats Superman has? I'm thinking Superman would win that fight for sure.
Well that's cause you're a fanboy tard.

Skeets
The team wins this.Get real Nova on his own would give supes a hard time.

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
The team wins this.Get real Nova on his own would give supes a hard time.

Proof? stick out tongue

batdude123

Doesn't change the fact that Nova would get beaten like a child.

Validus
Doesn't change the fact that Nova would get beaten like a child.
Not by Superman.

batdude123
Not by Superman.

Sure he would.

Scoobless

laughing out loud

It's funny because it's true

Nova's current power has been measured as being far above Quasar's power.... and Quasar has gone toe to toe with Heralds, Watchers and even Galactus before ..... I think he's currently a few steps above Superman in power

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
laughing out loud

It's funny because it's true

Nova's current power has been measured as being far above Quasar's power.... and Quasar has gone toe to toe with Heralds, Watchers and even Galactus before ..... I think he's currently a few steps above Superman in power

Blah blah blah.

And Sentry can stalemate Galactus.

Superman ftw.

Soleran
Blah blah blah.

Superman ftw.

Oh no, another one to the dark side.

Demonic Phoenix
I love the way this thread went from Supes versus team to Supes versus Hulk to Supes versus Nova to Quasar versus Galactusno expression

On topic people.

Deathstroke
What do Nova's upgrades consist of?

Skeets
Blah blah blah.

Superman ftw.
Quasar has fought big G on panel so get that Sentry crap out of here.Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I love the way this thread went from Supes versus team to Supes versus Hulk to Supes versus Nova to Quasar versus Galactusno expression

On topic people.
Have you been reading?

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Quasar has fought big G on panel so get that Sentry crap out of here.

You REALLY misinterpreted what I was saying. Nova's powers were STATED to be above Quasar, and Sentry has also been stated to "stalemate Galactus." Nova hasn't actually PROVED he's all of that. Neither as Sentry. Therefore, Scoobs point is moot. Superman ftw.

Accel
You REALLY misinterpreted what I was saying. Nova's powers were STATED to be above Quasar, and Sentry has also been stated to "stalemate Galactus." Nova hasn't actually PROVED he's all of that. Neither as Sentry. Therefore, Scoobs point is moot. Superman ftw.
Considering every one beats Galactus, I don't see how that takes away what was said about Nova.

Jimmy-Chan
Originally posted by Scoobless
Actually I'd be more inclined to see Nova as the "Big Gun" in that group

I was thinking of "classic" Nova. Nova Force Nova would win on his own, being that he's more powerful than Firelord and Air-Walker combined, as stated last time he had The Nova Force. He blasted Firelord across a solar system. When Supernova got the Nova Force, he was an Avengers basher. Nova Force weilders tend to be near Thanos level.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Deathstroke
What do Nova's upgrades consist of?

Basically, his powers were multiplied a few thousand times when the rest of the Nova Corps were killed by the annihilation wave... he now has all the power that used to be shared between the entire corps along with the Xandarian Worldmind... kind of like an extremely advanced AI supercomputer in his mind

thedude1948
Nova Vs Superman

Nova takes it 8/10

with the team on Nova's Side they take it 10/10

D-Block
Hell no not with Nova on the team.

bigbran
I don't get how people actually think Hulk can ever hope, even in his gamma radiated wet dreams, can ever hope to be more than an annoying wasp, that only need one swat to go down.(maybe 2 or 3)

Grimm22
Supes kills them all no expression

But, Ben survives because of his willpower shifty stick out tongue

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
I don't get how people actually think Hulk can ever hope, even in his gamma radiated wet dreams, can ever hope to be more than an annoying wasp, that only need one swat to go down.(maybe 2 or 3)
Because Savage Hulk is more durable than that.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Because Savage Hulk is more durable than that. Ok, one good punch to the bean.

ExtraMision5555

for some reason, ireally like your buddy icon thing, even though i hate sonic

its a weird picture of him
lol
raw picture tho

batdude123

"I would've thrown a batarang at him, and tied him up." stick out tongue

Accel
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
for some reason, ireally like your buddy icon thing, even though i hate sonic

its a weird picture of him
lol
raw picture tho
I don't know whether to feel flattered or insulted.

Grimm22
Heres how it goes...

Ben: Thats it you big blue prettyboy, ITS CLOBBERIN TI..

*Supes rips off Ben's arm*

Ben: AGH! Son of a b***h took my arm off. Well now im only gonna hit you harder you stupid j..

*Supes rips off Ben's other arm*

Ben: AGH! Thats it now you've really made me ang..

*Supes rips off Ben's right leg*

Ben: ARG! Oh you think your tough now eh you flying pa..

*Supes rips off Ben's other leg*

Ben: AGH! You still think you've won eh? Well i'll show you!

*Ben rolls over and bits Supes foot*

*Supes chucks Ben to the moon*

Later..

Ben: Stupid flying blue jerk, i'm coming for you, ect..

big grin stick out tongue

Accel
So Ben is the Black Knight in Monty Python?

ExtraMision5555
I don't know whether to feel flattered or insulted.

only if you are sonic, otherwise you should be flatterd? lol

ExtraMision5555
So Ben is the Black Knight in Monty Python?

ROFL
that part was sooo funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.