Magneto vs Yamcha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well?

galan7777777
yamcha from dbz? if so then this thread is gonna get closedteu42

The-Judge
maybe, but what about answering? some starwars-threads are keeped open

Sub_Mariner
*Answering*

galan7777777
i dont follow dbz at all, so i cant answer......... god first the mufassa threads now this?

The-Judge
mufassa is different. ist an unserious series, but very funny. but to hell with that. yamcha wins 10/10

Sixth_Winged
DBZ people should be really disdainful to most people since they are the ones who actually uses speedblitz tactic as a standard attack. Unless Mags got his shield up faster than Yamcha can get near to him, he's toast.

The-Judge
magneto uses his shield in last second against a slow blast from cyclops... yamcha is so fast you cant see him, times 300.000 or more

I watch Pokemon
Yamcha is one of the weakest DB characters around. By the Buu saga he had given up fighting which would probably mean his PL would have drastically decreased.

Magneto kills him 10/10

The-Judge

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
the metal wouldt damage yamcha, not even from the inside. vegetto was only 2 or 3 times as strong as super buu, and super buu couldt destroy him in his stomach cause his body was so hard. and yamcha is more than 3 times as strong as magneto... about 50.000 times as strongbig grin

galan7777777
Originally posted by The-Judge
the metal wouldt damage yamcha, not even from the inside. vegetto was only 2 or 3 times as strong as super buu, and super buu couldt destroy him in his stomach cause his body was so hard. and yamcha is more than 3 times as strong as magneto... about 50.000 times as strongbig grin and how exactly do u know this?

The-Judge
it happened in the last comic of dbsmile

The-Judge
but how good defense yamcha ahs doesnt matter, yamcha speedblitz him anyways

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
hahahahaahabig grin goku as a child was MANY times weaker than yamcha and didnt died by bulletswink

galan7777777
c'mon this thread is rediculous it shouldnt really even be here

I watch Pokemon
They never bounced off him, he dodged them instead of taking the hit.

The-Judge
cause magneto is losing?

The-Judge
yes, actually, in the VERY first book, bulma shoots him about ten times and he only says "it hurts"

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
just because magneto loses youre angrybig grin

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
he was very, very weakened, and his powers were small. and also, yajirobe is very strong for a human

I watch Pokemon

I watch Pokemon

grey fox
Still a bit of a difference with the bullet thing. Saiyans are a completely different species. For all we know there muscle structure might be like Asgardians.

The-Judge
and he was unprepared and yajirobe slices harder than a rockcrushing punch...

grey fox
and he was unprepared and yajirobe slices harder than a rockcrushing punch...

laughing

Yajirobe is a slightly higher the average Samurai. The best he's ever done is kill a Demon in DB.

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
well, he can still be poisonedmessed and it was to show how much better he was than the fat man he catched it. he wouldnt be hurt by it

The-Judge
grey fox, yajirobe fought goku and goku smashes rocks in db????

I watch Pokemon

grey fox

The-Judge
no, goku isnt hurt by the red ribbon armys bullets, then why should raditz, a guy with 7 times better defense, get hurt?? he simply wanted to scare the fat farmerbig grin

I watch Pokemon

sexyking
no, goku isnt hurt by the red ribbon armys bullets, then why should raditz, a guy with 7 times better defense, get hurt?? he simply wanted to scare the fat farmerbig grin

laughing Dam i remember the days when dragon ball z was all the hype

Yamcha for the win

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by sexyking
laughing Dam i remember the days when dragon ball z was all the hype

Yamcha for the win

It used to be cool until the Frieza saga. sad

Scoobless
God damned DBZ.... mad

Why does Tien have 3 eyes anyway?

The-Judge
pokeguy, an island!!!??? seriously, yamcha can DESTROY the world:P and his defense matches his strenghtbig grin vegito couldt be killed from the inside by a force half his own?? magneto isnt even half yamchas strenght, and wouldnt be able to kill him from the inside with his magnetic crapbig grin

grey fox
grey fox, yajirobe fought goku and goku smashes rocks in db????

...And ?

Yajirobe fought goku and it was an even match. Not that it matters much since it was a sword versus fist which makes the outcome tipped.

I watch Pokemon
Some Chinese God is supposed to have a 3rd eye and they decided to give Tien a 3rd eye because of that.

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
all those crazy things you THINK magneto can do to yamcha doesnt matter... he is speedblitzed alreadywink

grey fox

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by grey fox
Actually saiyan saga vegeta never blew up a planet , that was just a filler episode.

That I did not know. big grin

The-Judge
magneto is speedblitzed

sexyking
Actually saiyan saga vegeta never blew up a planet , that was just a filler episode.

I seem to remember him and Nappa did on their way to earth that planet which they freed and then blew it up.

I watch Pokemon

grey fox
all those crazy things you THINK magneto can do to yamcha doesnt matter... he is speedblitzed alreadywink

...which causes Yamcha to hit Leshners shield like a bug on a windshield.

The-Judge
and all that crap of them hitting the core is ridicolous. cell could destroy the solar systemmessed

The-Judge
which wouldnt be up, cause yamcha is faster than magneto thinkswink

grey fox
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
That I did not know. big grin

Not many do thumb up

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
no, he says he could and he wouldnt if it wasnt truewink and also, goku says that cell shouldt fire a kemehameha at close, cause the eksplosion simply would destroy the earth. accept it, magneto doesnt stands a chance

I watch Pokemon

Ricodrayz

The-Judge
that yamcha is a hundred part of cells strenght and cell can destroy the solar system still makes him great, you dont see my point. the earth is less than a 1% of the solar systembig grin

Ricodrayz
Once Magneto gets his mojo going I don't see anyone winning.

I watch Pokemon

grey fox

the Darkone
Magneto shuts his brain down and leaves him in a coma, Magneto is not stupid and also he does have a little telepath, so he would know where yamacha is coming. Magneto will sealed him up in a magnetic field and send him into the sun.

The-Judge
in db, kamesennin destroys the moon, which is many thousand kilometers away instantly, and the moon is bigger than earth, and yamcha is many hundred times as destructive as himsmile changed mind?

Ricodrayz

The-Judge
yeah, those magneto-fanboys are too stupid to realize magneto has lost, i created this thread as a grudge against them and to test them cause i hated them in the magneto vs bison-thread, and i was rightbig grin they simply makes him unbeatable, even against guys from dbzmessed

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
Geez, everyone need to stop thinking that they need to destroy the core because one guy did it like that. Oh and Gohan at SSj2 was fast enough to get there. Gohan could also shoot shots to deflect them.

Everyone destroys planets by penetration the core (except for Cell).

Buu and Frieza did it and those are the only guys who I remember destroying planets with Ki attacks.

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
core my assmessed buu didnt hit the core, the earth exploded in the same second the ball hitted

The-Judge
yamcha simply speedblitzes himmessed

grey fox
in db, kamesennin destroys the moon, which is many thousand kilometers away instantly, and the moon is bigger than earth , and yamcha is many hundred times as destructive as himsmile changed mind?

You sir , are a dumbass

Geez, everyone need to stop thinking that they need to destroy the core because one guy did it like that. .

And how else should they 'blow a planet up' besides hitting it with a 'planet sized' beam.

I watch Pokemon
core my assmessed buu didnt hit the core, the earth exploded in the same second the ball hitted

Actually he did. wink

The-Judge
well, the moon is smaller, then, but still

The-Judge
it doesnt matter how powerful yamcha is, he speedblitz magneto, power and defense doesnt matter. yamcha could defeat him with a tenth part of his kimessed

grey fox
well, the moon is smaller, then, but still

I think this just about shows us how well thought out this whole match is....

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
if youre not an idiot, you should know that goku with less than 200 powerlevel was so fast people couldnt see him... yamcha is ****ING SOME THOUSANDS TIME TO FAST TO MAGNETO TO D SOMETHING!!!!

I watch Pokemon
Mr. Satan saw the Z fighters fighting Cell; he even watched Vegitto beat the crap out of Buu. The whole invisible movement crap was being totally ignored after the Namek Saga.

grey fox
it doesnt matter how powerful yamcha is, he speedblitz magneto, power and defense doesnt matter. yamcha could defeat him with a tenth part of his kimessed

Do you read what you write before you post, or is it all some kind of knee-jerk reaction to you ?

'Power and defense don't matter' well if they don't then your boy yamcha will be speedblitzing himself into a shield , and since his power and defense 'don't matter' he'll ether hit the shield so damn hard with so little 'defense' that it will be the equivalent of a car crash or his punches will be so weak that they will do just about nothing except bring the spiky haired punk to Magneto's attention.

The-Judge
mr. satan saw them when they were standing still and shooting beams and stuff like that?? not when they were fighting highspeed.

The-Judge
vegitto were nearly standing still, except his punches. and in the cell saga, who says he saw them moving full speed?? theyre off course visible when they stop moving.

and magneto cant react to the speed of yamcha with his crappy shield

grey fox
Yes he did , he even comments on the match to dende.

The-Judge
well, did he says things like "that was a good punch"???big grin hahahahahahabig grin NO! but off course he can see who wins, in db, people cant see goku in highspeed, but can still se him in close fightingmessed

grey fox
well, did he says things like "that was a good punch"???big grin hahahahahahabig grin NO! but off course he can see who wins, in db, people cant see goku in highspeed, but can still se him in close fightingmessed

Really ? Because if so then most of the crowd in Gt must be pretty damn pissed off.

The-Judge
gt is crap and has a lot of plotholes.

I watch Pokemon

the Darkone
Magneto will simply raise his shield, and leave to new avalon and send the moon crashing down on Earth. Or like I said either shut down yamcha brain or give him a magnetic stroke, and kills his ass instanly.

DBZ= overrated

The-Judge
you people dont get it, do you? they cant see them moving in highspeed, but see in the fight with tenshinhan. they see them when theyre fighting close and not moving very much.

The-Judge
magneto is overrated, he cant react fast enough to set up the shield

grey fox

the Darkone
He is a telepath, he is master of magnetism. Magneto is genius level, being he can rasie his shield that fast, or magneto can repell him with a gesture and then crush his brain. Black Bolt alone smack around yamacha without using his powers, DBZ=overrated.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Everyone destroys planets by penetration the core (except for Cell).

Buu and Frieza did it and those are the only guys who I remember destroying planets with Ki attacks. the second buu's bomb hit the earth it exploded it didn't go in the core *sigh* Freiza ble wup planet vegeta without hitting the core *sigh* Piccolo blew up the moon without hitting the core *sigh*

No people couldn't se ethem, in the ep where they were trying to tape them, the cam,era cool said they are moving faster than the eye could see people, then people called the station saying they can't see anything.
It is only when they stand still or not moving fast also beam struggling when they can see. *sigh*

Superman and flash get in the newspaper with pics of them fighting people so that means they are slow? no it means that it's a plot device to tell the story.

The-Judge
anyways, in dbz, they move faster than a human can think. and yamcha shoots a energyball down the earth, and when magneto is unprepared, he is blasted.

The-Judge
cant you mag-fanboys be as smart as Ricodrayz?? he knows his stuff and is on the right side.

Ricodrayz
anyways, in dbz, they move faster than a human can think. and yamcha shoots a energyball down the earth, and when magneto is unprepared, he is blasted. Spiderman webs magneto time to time ninja

Ricodrayz
cant you mag-fanboys be as smart as Ricodrayz?? he knows his stuff and is on the right side. Might as well stamp kill Rico on my head shock

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
has spiderman defeated magneto!!!!???? then, this isnt even a match, and it actually has never been... yamcha is far to strong and fast for magneto, and the metal inside him wouldnt kill him, like super buu, who is much more deadly than metal, couldt kill vegittof rom the insidebig grin

the Darkone
And chi chi b***h slaps Goku like a hoe time after time.

Ricodrayz

I watch Pokemon

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by the Darkone
And chi chi b***h slaps Goku like a hoe time after time. I know right, Goku should of dodged and blasted her to the sun. eek!

The-Judge
darktone, that is to make it fun, chichi cant hurt gokubig grin

grey fox
the second buu's bomb hit the earth it exploded it didn't go in the core *sigh* Freiza ble wup planet vegeta without hitting the core

Piccolo blew up a MOON , big difference from a planet. Freezas Blast ENVELOPED the planet. Buu's hit the core. Accept it.

No people couldn't se ethem, in the ep where they were trying to tape them, the cam,era cool said they are moving faster than the eye could see people, then people called the station saying they can't see anything.
It is only when they stand still or not moving fast also beam struggling when they can see. *sigh*

Could someone give me this sentence in English ?

DarkCrawler
cant you mag-fanboys be as smart as Ricodrayz?? he knows his stuff and is on the right side.

If I had defended DBZ against Galactus, I wouldn't be dumb enough to call anyone ELSE a fanboy. eek!

Ricodrayz

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
pokeguy, he is of VERY HARD flesh and bleed.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
If I had defended DBZ against Galactus, I wouldn't be dumb enough to call anyone ELSE a fanboy. eek! He said he could beat Galactus shock

The-Judge
pokeguy, i am sitting here with the mange, it just hits the earth, and bang:-

Ricodrayz

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
well, i didnt knew galactus, and dont talk about another thread, its here we are debatting

I watch Pokemon

Ricodrayz

grey fox
well, i didnt knew galactus, and don't talk about another thread, its here we are debatting

So you 'don't know' Galactus just like you 'don't know' Magneto because if you did you would stop this fruitless argument.

Ricodrayz

Ricodrayz
So you 'don't know' Galactus just like you 'don't know' Magneto because if you did you would stop this fruitless argument. Galactus is like shock a scary man.

I watch Pokemon

The-Judge
i know magneto, and he isnt close to dbz-level. even chaozu would defeat magneto, even RADITZ!!!

Ricodrayz
i know magneto, and he isnt close to dbz-level. even chaozu would defeat magneto, even RADITZ!!! UMMM NO. This is where you run for your life .

The-Judge
and yamcha could take the piece of earth magneto is standing on and throwing it out in space or the sunbig grin

Ricodrayz
As for scans part 1

Tron
Closed, for obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.