The Wrecker vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Wrecker, with the crowbar vs. Thing...

Scoobless
Wrecker... um.... "wrecks" him

embarrasment

grey fox
Wrecker later on calls his 'crew' in to create some crazy paving for their new lair made from the remains of a certain blue eyed ever loving thing...

JohnnyDo3
dude u should read the fantastic four comic where Thing kicked Wrecker's Ass tsk tsk u guys need to read more

nvrbeenwthagirl
THe thing is a much better fighter than the wrecker

Scoobless
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude u should read the fantastic four comic where Thing kicked Wrecker's Ass tsk tsk u guys need to read more

How long ago was that? what was the situation?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Scoobless
How long ago was that? what was the situation? And also what FF comic? Where's the evidence???

Alfheim
The Thing will when because he is stronger and he is not just physically tough he is very strong mentally. He also has some fighting skills too.
The Thing is gonna kick his ass.

JOE NUNEZ
Remember that crowbar is enhanced...

Alfheim
Dont mean a damn thing. The Thing is stronger, mentally tougher and he has fighting skills. Even before he became The Thing he was a bad ass.

You should see The Thing respect thread especially the one were he fights The Champion. If you wanna beat The Thing you're gonna have to kill him or knock him out!

Grimm22
The last time Ben fought wrecker to my knowledge was way back in the early 90's.

Ben beat his ass down and this was full powered wrecker too yes

Ben is stronger and tougher since then so yeah same result wink

rotiart
When you say full powered wrecker... you mean the wrecker that was taught by Ulik to tap into further powers of the crowbar... to toss it and have it return.. to create a bullet proof shield... and keep him at at least the 50ton level even if the rest of the wrecking crew is drawing power from the crowbar?!? The most recent wrecker is like... Thor-lite...

Still Thing takes it... as he's a sophisticated boxer.. and the wrecker is an uncouth brute!

Scoobless
Wrecker FTW

hulkrulz
Thing all the way

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
When you say full powered wrecker... you mean the wrecker that was taught by Ulik to tap into further powers of the crowbar... to toss it and have it return.. to create a bullet proof shield... and keep him at at least the 50ton level even if the rest of the wrecking crew is drawing power from the crowbar?!? The most recent wrecker is like... Thor-lite...

Still Thing takes it... as he's a sophisticated boxer.. and the wrecker is an uncouth brute!

I dont know about being at THAT level, but this was Wrecker at full power before his upgrade. Meaning he was 50 tons and he didnt have the wrecking crew

Wonder Man
the most powerful Wrecker is more powerful than Thor and so is his crowbar more powerful than the hammer.
Still the usual Wrecker is good enough to beat the Thing. In comics you have to take fights against heros with a grain of salt.
Wrecker would tear Thing apart.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wonder Man
the most powerful Wrecker is more powerful than Thor and so is his crowbar more powerful than the hammer.
Still the usual Wrecker is good enough to beat the Thing. In comics you have to take fights against heros with a grain of salt.

Even though nearly every time they have fought Ben has kicked his ass?!? What the f**k?

snoopdogg
Thing wins. I saw the scans where he laid the smack down on Wrecker, even after being hit with the crowbar.

snoopdogg
I couldn't find the scans but I did find this one.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/thingvswreckingcrew1gr3.jpg

snoopdogg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7244/thingvswreckingcrew2le7.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/760/thingvswreckingcrew3ri0.jpg

the blank
If this was the Wrecker as he appeared in the early Thor comics (a Class 100 lunatic with a mjolnir style wrecking bar), then he'd beat the Thing 7/10. But based on most of his appearences since then (class 50?, class 10???).... Thing wins most of the battles.

Beta Ray Howard
He seemed to be chucking the New Avengers around with little trouble. He's not exactly someone to take lightly.

But then again, Toxin handled him with ease, and Piledriver too.

Toxin must be damn tough.

outavodka
so Wreaker does a little number on Wolverine/Spiderman/Spiderwoman/LukeCage till phermones mess him up<PIS>
But Thing plays with him with little effort.
So could Thing beat Wolverine/Spiderman/Spiderwoman/LukeCage ?

Beta Ray Howard
Nah, Thing couldn't beat that team. I just think it's funny that those four were having problems, and Toxin handled him like a baby. Then again, police training+being quicker than Carnage+Class 75 strength+Webbing= awesomeness.

outavodka
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Nah, Thing couldn't beat that team. I just think it's funny that those four were having problems, and Toxin handled him like a baby. Then again, police training+being quicker than Carnage+Class 75 strength+Webbing= awesomeness. yeah gota point there. too bad toxin gets notalota play time.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Wrecker, with the crowbar vs. Thing...

Clobberin Time

LordFear
it's clobbering time indeed. 'OL Blue eyes is gonna wreck this crew

AcousticDoc
Ironfist, a streetleveler, took out the entire wrecking crew by himself. they are trash. Ben takes this.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Hey I thought The Wrecker at full strength is 40 tons. There might have been some circumstances where he has had more power but as far as I know at max strength its 40 tons.

Ah I found this...

The Wrecker is now capable of retaining his original powers while still empowering the other members of The Wrecking Crew. It is therefore conceivable that should the Wrecker choose to keep the power to himself, his strength would double and enable him to lift in the 80 ton range.

Im still giving it to Ben though if he can take a beating from the Champion he can take The Wrecker.
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Ironfist, a streetleveler, took out the entire wrecking crew by himself. they are trash. Ben takes this.

Thats not suprising each member can lift only 10 tons each, they dont have peak human reflexes and cant fight for ****

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
it's clobbering time indeed. 'OL Blue eyes is gonna wreck this crew

thumb up

Grimm22
Originally posted by outavodka
so Wreaker does a little number on Wolverine/Spiderman/Spiderwoman/LukeCage till phermones mess him up<PIS>

Luke Cage? One punch

Wolverine in NA? Toss him to the next town (In his own book it may be a different story)

Spidey? Thunderclap

Spiderwoman? Ben's pimp aura > Jessica's phermones cool

juggernaut74
Grimm.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by outavodka

You got it...

Kazenji
Ben.

krisblaze
Wrecker wrecks him.

h1a8
Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.