Superman vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman is like the strongest superhero in DC can a few X-Men defeat him to make this a fair fight they fight in a dome 150 feet high and 300 feet wide made of Adamantium 7 inches thick. No powers for Supes other then Super Strength

X-Men
Colossus
Warpath
Strong Guy
Rockslide
Hellion
Elixir
Devil Dinosaur

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Superman is like the strongest superhero in DC can a few X-Men defeat him to make this a fair fight they fight in a dome 150 feet high and 300 feet wide made of Adamantium 7 inches thick. No powers for Supes other then Super Strength

X-Men
Colossus
Warpath
Strong Guy
Rockslide
Hellion
Elixir
Devil Dinosaur

Superman is not the strongest hero in DC. M'Onel and Orion are both stronger than Superman.

golem370
Maybe

Soleran
Lol without his other super powers Helion alone could give him a run for his money let alone all the troopssmile

With just Superstrength they should get some wins I'll say 7/10 but some xmen are going to die when Superman actually connects a punch lol.

Superboy Prime
Against Colosus he would need his invulnerability sad

ExtraMision5555
im pertty sure colossus is too slow to hit superman

Soleran
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
im pertty sure colossus is too slow to hit superman

Superman gets no superspeed for this fightsmile

He's going to get creamed.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soleran
Superman gets no superspeed for this fightsmile

He's going to get creamed.

OH lol, mised that part

yeah, superman loses

HigherLevel
so we have X-Men vs an intelligent hulk....

Validus
Colossus takes him solo.

The Pict
Wait a sec doesn't his strength tie in with his invulnerability?

DarkCrawler
If he gets invulnerability, he wins quite a lot of fights, if not, by the time someone like Colossus connects a punch...

Ouch. sick

MattDay
he couldnt hit as hard if he doesnt have the invulnerability to take the force of his punch... stipulation is screwed up

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
Colossus takes him solo.

outavodka
Ive yet to see Colossus move planets or throwdown with enough big boys to say he would whomp on Supes. Yea they both died n came back but hasnt everybody? Seriouly til Col n Hulk go at it I MEAN REALLY GO AT IT IM SAYING SUPES.

The Pict
Superman would kill colossus with one punch, but if he doesn't have invulnerability as well he loses the majority. With it he wins 10/10.

Superboy Prime
I doubt Colossus could take him solo. Even if he is handicapped for this match his strength is still leages above Colossus's. I only said he would need the invulnerability against him because Colosus would have an outstanding durability when compared to him. But then again if you give Supes the invulnerability he pretty much owns them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.