i broke it - i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zemane
If you are still taking theories, I think I broke it. Sorry if similar stuff has been posted before.

It is not an experiment but series of experiments carried out in the island. They need and keep the people there as guinea pigs for one or another experiment.

They like to use children, they gave Locke his walking back. Yes, the selection of the subjects was made before they all boarded the plane.

The unseen monster, the "hallucinations", the polar bear, the hatch, are all part of the several experiments being conducted there. Conducted by "the others" who are actually scientists and/or security people to control the subjects when needed.

If you think about it, that can explain ALL mysteries they have and will come up with.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by zemane
If you are still taking theories, I think I broke it. Sorry if similar stuff has been posted before.

It is not an experiment but series of experiments carried out in the island. They need and keep the people there as guinea pigs for one or another experiment.

They like to use children, they gave Locke his walking back. Yes, the selection of the subjects was made before they all boarded the plane.

The unseen monster, the "hallucinations", the polar bear, the hatch, are all part of the several experiments being conducted there. Conducted by "the others" who are actually scientists and/or security people to control the subjects when needed.

If you think about it, that can explain ALL mysteries they have and will come up with. the electromagnisodjf (whatever) gave Locke his ability to walk about and it also cured Rose

Flying High
my dad had a whole theory of it being an insaine asylum and they were all hallucinating...the ones that are killed are cured...the children were sain and the others are doctors...but meh...i duno...

Biscuit
my theory is that they are in pergatory (however you spell it) - in between life and death - the stuff thats happening to them are all supposed to be the 'ultimate' tests to see how they react in order to determine whether they live or die, the people that 'die' are the ones which have passed their tests...if that makes sense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.