Warpath vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Two characters with similar power-sets.

Namor is fresh out of water and Warpath has his knives.

Draco69
Namor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Namor

Scoobless
Warpath

Soleran
Namor has alot more high level showings, this one is good, I'm going to dwell on it for awhile.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soleran
Namor has alot more high level showings, this one is good, I'm going to dwell on it for awhile.

Agreed. This one could very well be a very close match.

Grimm22
Namor 10/10.

As I keep saying, Warpath needs a downgrade. He shouldnt be as powerful as he is erm

Draco69
Originally posted by Grimm22
Namor 10/10.

As I keep saying, Warpath needs a downgrade. He shouldnt be as powerful as he is erm

I don't mind his strength. He just shouldn't be able to FLY.....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't mind his strength. He just shouldn't be able to FLY.....

He should be around Spider-Man level in strength.

He needs to become more street level.

I also wish he would have powers based off of his Native American heritige erm

I think that would be awesome

H. S. 6
I love how people come into the thread and say "Namor" "Namor" "Namor" and don't bother to add any sort of argument or reasoning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Because Namor is in a whole different leauge no expression

He's more skilled, faster, stronger, tougher, smarter, ect..

H. S. 6

He's more skilled, faster, stronger, tougher, smarter, ect..

I applaud you for your reasoning.

Soleran
I don't know, if Warpath can slam a knife into Namor looks like fish is for dinner.

Grimm22
Unless the knives are made out of adamantium they arent stabbing Namor.

Vibranium? Maybe, but anything less than that would shatter when it touched Namor

snoopdogg

He's more skilled, faster, stronger, tougher, smarter, ect.. Stronger Namor is. Faster and a better fighter are highly debatable.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Stronger Namor is. Faster and a better fighter are highly debatable.

He can fly faster than Torch no expression

and Torch flys at the speed of sound +

snoopdogg
I heard Warpath has some low-level Quicksilver speed feats but I have seen nothing so far.

His skills are pretty damm impressive especially in the last 3 issues of Uncanny. Namor has a fight on his hands that's for sure.

Grimm22
I heard Warpath has some low-level Quicksilver speed feats but I have seen nothing so far.

His skills are pretty damm impressive especially in the last 3 issues of Uncanny. Namor has a fight on his hands that's for sure.

True, Warpath wont make it easy for him erm

I would say Warpath is about Level 4 or 5 in skills

snoopdogg
True, Warpath wont make it easy for him erm

I would say Warpath is about Level 4 or 5 in skills Warpath has level 4 fighting skills and level 3 speed. Namor has level 3 skills. DC is gonna sh!t bricks cause I said that.

DarkCrawler
No I'm not. I'm just saying that you are wrong. Which you are. smile

Namor has better speed feats from what I have seen, better fighting feats, way better strength feats, experience shouldn't be even debated, and I think his durability feats are better too.

Dinkus Mayhem
The only thing that would make this interesting is the display of hand to hand combat skills, but the end result shouln't be much in doubt.

Namor ftw!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm just saying that you are wrong. Which you are. smile

Don't call me wrong. Call Marvel wrong, they said it.

DarkCrawler
Don't call me wrong. Call Marvel wrong, they said it.

Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. The guy who wrote the handbook is wrong. embarrasment

snoopdogg
Does anybody have any scans of Warpaths speed? I heard alot about his low-level Quicksilver showing but have yet to see anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.