Spiderman with the IG vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
... since spiderman's never had the IG... he doesn't know how to use it right.... go spidey...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by rotiart
... since spiderman's never had the IG... he doesn't know how to use it right.... go spidey... You really dont need to know. Look at Nebula.

guy222
dseid doesn't make it

cmack
too much power spidey pwns darkseid

Blight
What the heck?

Varnage
this is not evin funny siperman canot evin be defeeted theres not a way in this heck it will happin!

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Varnage
this is not evin funny siperman canot evin be defeeted theres not a way in this heck it will happin! what's your opinion on Regular Spidey V. Darkseid?

Bad Ash231

Soljer
Spiderman.

NiņoAraņa
Metallica - One.

that right there, wins. no expression

Kurash
spidey

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
The Omega Beams are not going to work.

Web in the face you know.... shifty
Hey, Raker's forcefield worked, so who knows?

fatgogeta
It doesn't matter who wears the Infinity Gauntlet, nobody under Eternity level can beat it.

psycho gundam
nebula almost went comatose due to the fact that she was an invalid that within the span of 5 seconds obtained universal omnipotence, that can mess you up justifiably. but parker is a smart guy, i see it as marvels version of death note with peter killing all the bad guys(including darksied as a test) until adam warlock shows up and makes him hand it over.

TricksterPriest
For the record, Darkseid is probably smart enough to convince Parker to hand over the IG without a fight. But..........if Parker gets the full omnipotence, Dseid is ****ed. stick out tongue The only reason I put up the other option is because Thanos managed to screw it up, so........... haermm

Air Legend
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For the record, Darkseid is probably smart enough to convince Parker to hand over the IG without a fight. But..........if Parker gets the full omnipotence, Dseid is ****ed. stick out tongue The only reason I put up the other option is because Thanos managed to screw it up, so........... haermm
Yes Darkseid is smarter than omniscience roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
So was Thanos, but he managed to screw it up. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
if you can usurping eternity a screw up, you have ambition my friend.

he only lost it because he WANTED to fail. warlock looked into his soul and saw that he only wanted death's love not universal dominance.

he was only trying to make himself on par with an abstract because nothing else seemed to work

TricksterPriest
But Thanos didn't acknowledge it until after he lost the IG. and the fact remains that he considers himself unworthy of ultimate power and subconsciously finds ways to lose.

psycho gundam
and spider-man would never hand the gauntlet over to darksied after what he witnessed thanos do
with it

fatgogeta
But Darkseid has such a nice, honest face. big grin

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and spider-man would never hand the gauntlet over to darksied after what he witnessed thanos do
with it

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aj-02-32.jpg

shockyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.