Darkseid vs. RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Can Rune King Thor,defeat Darkseid....??????????

aliveinboston
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Can Rune King Thor,defeat Darkseid....??????????

Quite easily. Darkseid resembles a combination of loki and thanos in both power and ego. But his power is quite limited. Odinforce alone is far beyond Darkseid. But DC has been trying this whole "clone" concept so who knows what they'll turn Darkseid into in the future ... Have we ever seen the real Darkseid or are even the ones that haven't been called clones going to end up as clones who did not know they were clones. Isn't cloning illegal?

bigbran
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Quite easily. Darkseid resembles a combination of loki and thanos in both power and ego. And, what does this have to do, with anything?Originally posted by aliveinboston
But his power is quite limited. So? Originally posted by aliveinboston
Odinforce alone is far beyond Darkseid. It was also you that said it was above Galactus, and I'm pretty sure Eternity. So...ya. Originally posted by aliveinboston
But DC has been trying this whole "clone" concept so who knows what they'll turn Darkseid into in the future ... No one knows, but that is also irrelavent to what you were getting at. Originally posted by aliveinboston
Have we ever seen the real Darkseid or are even the ones that haven't been called clones going to end up as clones who did not know they were clones. Isn't cloning illegal? Yes, the recent Darkseid, and the PC one.

guy222
RKT

Terryc250
spite thread, RKT stomps

Gecko4lif
Original darkseid ftw

current darkseid ftl

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Terryc250
spite thread, RKT stomps

yes

Very much so...

You might as well say Dr. Strange vs. Bullwinkle (Rabbit out of my hat)

DS>RKT 0/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

BTW say hello to my gal.

quanchi112
Darkseid has no chance whatsoever.

celestialdemon
RKT would win this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Original darkseid ftw

current darkseid ftl Original would lose as well.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Original would lose as well.
Original darkseid would turn rkt's testicals into big bangs and watch the aftermath

quanchi112
Original darkseid would turn rkt's testicals into big bangs and watch the aftermath Did you read about RKThor. He was to much for Darkseid.

Badabing
Guys, don't turn this into a nah ah, yuh huh debate. durfist

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Guys, don't turn this into a nah ah, yuh huh debate. durfist Ok fine. RKThor took out Mangog with but a spell. He was well above Surtur and Odin. He wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you read about RKThor. He was to much for Darkseid.
Yeh actually I have it on my comp

Dark-Jaxx
I haven't read about RKT, but I saw on wiki that he is stronger than Odin. Is that true?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I haven't read about RKT, but I saw on wiki that he is stronger than Odin. Is that true? Yes.

Dark-Jaxx
I see. Then he should beat Darkseid IMO, if he's basically a stronger Odin.

Mindset
Yeh actually I have it on my comp

You thief.

Larceny
RKT.

gogogadgetgo
RKT

guy222
RKT

quanchi112
RKThor oneshots him.

lannfear
RKT for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.