Namor vs Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Thunderstrike dosnt act like a puzt and fights/uses mace to his/its potential and Namor is fresh out of water.

Accel
Y'know, I never did get a good idea of just how powerful TS was. I'll say he wins for now, assuming he has the same powers as Thor.

MJOILNIR
He dosnt have all Thors powers. He is around CL 75 str, pretty good durability(bullet proof anyway) the mace allows him to fly, fire mystical blasts, survive in space and a few other things. Though I wasnt a huge fan I think he could have been a better character than was shown in his short series.

Accel
Going by all that, I've changed my mind. Namor wins.

Dinkus Mayhem
Namor wins this one with ease IMO.

rotiart
Thunderstrike has the ability to win... he probably won't though... he was essentially Thor... but without the fighting ability... and restrained...

Namor.. well.. when is he ever restrained... :P fresh outta water... his durability and strenght is gonna matchc at the least... and then you throw in the huge margin of difference between their fighting skills. WTF are you kidding me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.