Namor vs Starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Meh, you know what to do.

Validus
Bad match up for Namor.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Accel
Meh, you know what to do.
In or out of water
Since there imho opinion evenly matched in strength
If its in Namor has the manulverablilty advatege , and I beleive anmor would win 8/10.

Outside of water I think Starfire would have the advantege and I think she would be able to tire him out and then finish him off with a nova blast. I'd give her the victory on land 7/10.

Accel
Originally posted by Validus
Bad match up for Namor.
Meh...
Originally posted by Devil Lance
In or out of water
Since there imho opinion evenly matched in strength
If its in Namor has the manulverablilty advatege , and I beleive anmor would win 8/10.

Outside of water I think Starfire would have the advantege and I think she would be able to tire him out and then finish him off with a nova blast. I'd give her the victory on land 7/10.
Let's say it takes place on a beach. Namor has his current black suit.

Dinkus Mayhem
Namor has made it rain multiple times in the past, it probably wouldn't keep him at peak but close to it.

I think Namor can take her, especially if near water. He has taken extreme heat from Human Torch and Sunfire without huge amounts of problem, he is more resistant to heat that most people give him credit for.

Namor has stalemated the Silver Surfer and Thor near water. He has also defeated Savage Hulk and Iron Man near the water, I think he could take Starfire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.