I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Does anyone know of a sofware where I can scan my sketches and drawings onto and and paint and color,also add special effects.

IM A BEGINNER AT THIS SO PLEASE HELP OUT WITH SOMWTHING GOOD AND EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin eek! eek!

Thank You

Alliance
Its called a scanner.

justjakk
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Does anyone know of a sofware where I can scan my sketches and drawings onto and and paint and color,also add special effects.

IM A BEGINNER AT THIS SO PLEASE HELP OUT WITH SOMWTHING GOOD AND EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin eek! eek!

Thank You

Well if you have a scanner, you can use a bunch of programs. So far what works with me is Paintshop Pro 7. My uncle uses a different program, but i dont remember what it is called. You can also try Photoshop, its good too.

H. S. 6
Photoshop is the best for this kind of work.

You can download free trials at their website. smile

Barker
Originally posted by Alliance
Its called a scanner.
tohslaugh

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Alliance
Its called a scanner.
I know what a scanner is I have on and if you where listening to what I said I said a software not hardware.LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.