Can They Do It?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall?
3.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?
4.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?
5.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode?
6.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin?
7.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare?
8.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space?

DarkCrawler
1. No idea at all.

2. Yes

3. Hell yeah.

4. Yeah.

5. Of course he can.

6. He feels pain.

7. Yeah, he can.

Tshern
I agree with DC in all but number 2. If godblast pushed him backwards, all eternals combined can do it too.

Edit: And the adamantium thingee is also arguable.

David_Richards
Not a vs thread reported

trolly_crouchjr
david...are you a tell tale or a party pooper or?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by David_Richards
Not a vs thread reported laughing out loud Have luck with that.

David_Richards
You guys keep saying

"Follow the rules" all the time.

So practice what you preech.

trolly_crouchjr
Did i say that must follow the rules? if i did not then shut the hell up

David_Richards
you joined with the people who did in the past.

You know this isnt the place for this thread so why put it here intentionally?

trolly_crouchjr
you find me a thread where i did and them well tok...
and there are hundreds of threads like this and why arent they banned?cos the mods allowed it...

David_Richards
So we can break the rules we want to then? Glad to hear !! Anytime someone gets mad at me for doing it Ill point to this thread as an example.

trolly_crouchjr
Go ahead, find someone who cares...xi bei xtra...sian la...

David_Richards
LOL I love hypocrites!!! When its a thread where im not allowing people to claim PIS against a character they dont like its "YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES"

But when its a thread they want to make its "Well we have to be flexable."

DarkCrawler
You guys keep saying

"Follow the rules" all the time.

So practice what you preech.

This is a versus thread. There are two different stances in each side.

It doesn't always have to be character VS character battle.

trolly_crouchjr
The pot calling the kettle black
Dont criticise people unless ur perfect

David_Richards
Exactly what i was goona say abotu you.

and its nto a vs thread its askign if the characters can preform feats.

If I make a thread about wether or not Blob can finish off an all you can eat buffet, its not a vs thread. And nethier is this.

trolly_crouchjr
This thread is about the people fighting an object...

DarkCrawler

If I make a thread about wether or not Blob can finish off an all you can eat buffet, its not a vs thread. And nethier is this.

Yeah, it is. One guy can say that he can and another can say that he can't. Then they debate.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
3.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?
4.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?
1. He would headbutt the wall and whatever the wall was attached to would get destroyed, the wall would fly helluvafar though.
3. No, he would be pushed back each time he came, but he would keep on comming.
4. Yupp.
5. Yes, it would explode, but it wouldent shatter.
6. He can rip the most, so yeah.
7. Yes.
8. As long as he have connection to the ground, the gravity is a important source though.

David_Richards
This is a VS thread, debates can happen on ANY fourm. This is only for VS threads.

trolly_crouchjr
LIKE I SAID, this is a person fighting and object...and its a comic book so it can range from dust in the comics to Ion

David_Richards
No its not, your askign if they can preform feats.

If I make a thread asking if Prof X can read through "war and peace"

He not fighting the book.

Just put the thread where it belongs. LOL

Sub_Mariner
No its not, your askign if they can preform feats.

If I make a thread asking if Prof X can read through "war and peace"

He not fighting the book.

Just put the thread where it belongs. LOL

it isn't like reading, it's testing adamantium against Juggernaut and such.

Jyppe
Dis thread is da ninjah. It has learned to avoid being locked by an admin. if uoo taek out it's ability to avoid being locked, uoo might just aswell taaak out admins' ability to lock threads!11

--

Krhm
1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall? - Not really, he'd just keep pushing it back (even destroying the earth..?)
3.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him? - No idea
4.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability? - He might be, but he also might seriously hurt Psylocke in the proccess
5.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode? - It's made of vibranium alloy, so I'd say yes, but the shield should be intact.
6.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin? - Not really, it'd just strecth and strecth
7.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare? - Feel pain - Definately.
8.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space? - Perhaps.

trolly_crouchjr
Did I say the word feats? i just asked if they could destroy it...its like asking if Hulk can destroy juggernaut in a fight
dont be a smartguy and keep thinking your right

David_Richards
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
it isn't like reading, it's testing adamantium against Juggernaut and such.

But hes nto fighting the Adamantium.

In order for it to be a vs thread it has to be character vs character. Not Character vs slab of metal.

Priest
This is a VS thread, debates can happen on ANY fourm. This is only for VS threads.
BE QUIET U WANNABE MODERATOR

Sub_Mariner
But hes nto fighting the Adamantium.

In order for it to be a vs thread it has to be character vs character. Not Character vs slab of metal.

Dude, it doesn't have to be character vs character.

About the matches...

Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone. It has brought to our attention that this only deals with DBZ and SW. Their examples hold true, however, for any character that is not viewed primarily through a comic medium.

This is comic related there for Allowed.

In the rules it doesn't say it HAS to be character vs character.

trolly_crouchjr
Like i said this is a COMIC BOOK VERSUS fourm so anything can fight anything as long as its in the comics and why not i make the adamantium come alive huh...just to make myself look stupid...

David_Richards
Like i said this is a COMIC BOOK VERSUS fourm so anything can fight anything as long as its in the comics and why not i make the adamantium come alive huh...just to make myself look stupid...

oh dont worry thats not nessecary, much like George Bush your words alone do that for you.

trolly_crouchjr
RELATING TO A NON COMICS BOOK CHARACTER: GEORGE BUSH!!!
REPORTED!!!!

David_Richards
LOL thats not a rule unless the thread is abotu the character, nice try though.

trolly_crouchjr
Since u like rules so much why dont u go up in a killer's face and tell him that hes breaking the law

trolly_crouchjr
I wont be surprised if there was a hole in your head the next minute

trolly_crouchjr
bump..psst *david has nothing else to say*

Sub_Mariner
bump..psst *david has nothing else to say*

laughing laughing laughing

David_Richards
I wont be surprised if there was a hole in your head the next minute

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

trolly_crouchjr,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

Sub_Mariner
You just said that to juggs and replaced Juggernaut66666 with totally_crouchjr...

David_Richards
Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

trolly_crouchjr,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

it applies to both of them.

trolly_crouchjr
Why not you grow you have been complaining and being a tell tale and acting like a little kid who cant keep his trap shut

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

Becuase of the reasons listed above

trolly_crouchjr
Your *like-minded friends are what* are what? People that have half of their brain missing? cos you do have half missing...

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

LOL as I said when they run out of logical counter-points they turn to insults.

trolly_crouchjr
Nah thats a compliment

ExodusCloak

1.) Walk through it? I think he'll push it back....but not break it...
2.) Don't know but probably
3.) Nope he won't for all purposes...Current Psylocke is immune to telepathy...due to Jamie messing with quantum strings.
4.) Explode yes..break it with the explosion...no
5.) Don't think so but Blob does have an elastic limit....meaning Hulk can stretch him out of shape...
6.) Feel pain yes...
7.) Yep..hasn't he done it already

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

Sub_Mariner
Why do you keep posting that, IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE?!?!?!

Dude stop posting it and get a life.

juggernaut66666
this is a vs forum it is about arguments of which character is the stronger it is not whining

trolly_crouchjr
thats what happned when people run out of things to say...he repeats the rubbish that no one cares about

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

I reposted it becuase he said ti was a complaint and by reposting i addressed his complaint.

And just so we are clear im am never going to stop ever. I will keep it up every day on this thread.

Sub_Mariner
I reposted it becuase he said ti was a complaint and by reposting i addressed his complaint.

And just so we are clear im am never going to stop ever. I will keep it up every day on this thread.

im am?

You said i have to brush up on english? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

trolly_crouchjr
It is a compliment that you have half a brain saying u have 1/3 is a praise

endrict
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah, it is. One guy can say that he can and another can say that he can't. Then they debate.

agreed.

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

Its still not a VS thread. which has already been covered.

S.G
Its still not a VS thread. which has already been covered. Dude F@ck off before your hated even more, you have been proven wrong so STFU, you are asnitch but a wrong snitch dick.

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

1.I dont care if this entire fourm hates me.
2. still no logical arguement just more insults (bearly understandable at that.)

Sub_Mariner
You are just spamming now with that statement.

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

No im alwyays posting something new along with it. Im not saying its a bad thread just that its in the wrong place.

DigiMark007
Not a vs thread reported

But it's an interesting thread, and kinda bridges the gap between vs. forum and general comics forum. It could go in either, since it has elements of vs. in it, so it's not hurting anyone here.

smile

S.G
1.I dont care if this entire fourm hates me.
2. still no logical arguement just more insults (bearly understandable at that.) You must be a sock if you think you know everything, you are full of yourrself. Oh and its good you don't care because you wont feel bad when I tell you alot of people do. wink

Sub_Mariner
No im alwyays posting something new along with it. Im not saying its a bad thread just that its in the wrong place.

No it just stretches the page unessacarily.

But it is in the right place.

juggernaut66666
Count down till david richards get's a warning 10..

endrict
some please ban david for spamming.

David_Richards

trolly_crouchjr,

What do I care about a warning? LOL the thread itself is fine its just not a vs thread.

Sub_Mariner
What do I care about a warning? LOL the thread itself is fine its just not a vs thread.

But it still belongs here, now please stop posting that statement or i will report you.

S.G
Report the sock anyway.

David_Richards
Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Sub Mariner,

Sub_Mariner
Reported...

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

by all means.

Sub_Mariner
Now, i will say this one last time and then stop.

Please stop posting that same statement over and over again, stretching the page and ruining everybody's threads and debates.

Ultraman Baltan

I don't see number two, but......

1. It's doubtful, but might be able to.
3. Yup. He's dealt with that stuff before with no trouble.
4. Yeah.
5. I'm pretty sure he could.
6. At his best? Oh yeah. It's doubtful Blob would move, but Hulk could rip off Blob's skin easily.
7. Not sure. Never saw the Penance stare used before.
8. At his best, possibly.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

I simply posted that it wasnt a vs thread and then you jumped into the arguement, this is your doing not mine.

And you'll post again.

S.G
Because you'r wrong, and Digi has told you this aswell dick.

badabing
Everybody. Just ignore people that are "acting up". Don't respond to them because that's what they want. Just add them to your ignore list.

endrict
Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things,

There is no real facts in comic books for comics are not real.

endrict
Originally posted by badabing
Everybody. Just ignore people that are "acting up". Don't respond to them because that's what they want. Just add them to your ignore list.

How would I do that?

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

If I have to follow the rules then so must they.

S.G
Click on his profile and at the bottum click ignore.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

it still wont stop me from reporting misplaced threads.

Devil Lance
it still wont stop me from reporting misplaced threads.
thing is a mod said that it was in the right place

and mods are > then you
so what your saying doesn't really matter because the issue has already been dealt with.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Not both of them and they are only saying it cause they are mad, it wont stop me, nothing really can.

S.G
Owned.

badabing
This is all I see when David_Richards posts:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click laughing

David_Richards

S.G,

and im not "owned" as you say use a dictionary.

Sub_Mariner
Every thread is like 1000000 lines shorter when you block this guy.

David_Richards

S.G,

I knew he couldnt resist posting again LOL

S.G
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9853/davidgz6.th.png

What did he say ? confused laughing

badabing
Every thread is like 1000000 lines shorter when you block this guy. Isn't it great? Happy Dance

S.G
Isn't it great? Happy Dance Happy Dance

badabing
Originally posted by S.G
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9853/davidgz6.th.png

What did he say ? confused laughing
eek! laughing Happy Dance

David_Richards

S.G,

4 posts of emoticons and you say IM spamming? LOL I seem to remember a pot and kettle remark that seems ironicly appropriate right now

Soujaboy
Ignore, Ignore, Ignore laughing rolling on floor laughing pile

Sub_Mariner
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Life just got 100x better big grin .

H. S. 6
laughing

Why does he quote himself all the time? laughing out loud

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Ignore, Ignore, Ignore laughing rolling on floor laughing pile
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
laughing

David_Richards

S.G,

So more posts abotu ignoring me? isnt that spam LOL?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

Because he's a n00b. It makes him feel big because his posts are big.

Devil Lance
laughing

casue he wants to feel special laughing

Soujaboy
laughing

I asked the same thing eek!

laughing laughing laughing

darthgoober
OK David, here's the difference between the rules YOU choose to ignore, and the rules you're whining about being broken here. You see, the no PIS and No SMvF rules are there to keep the debates and discussions on the forum productive by eliminating things which would draw attention away tron the IMPORTANT issues in the debate, with statements like, "Well Spidermans hands are fire proof, otherwise they would have burned up on contact with Firelord. So Spiderman 10/10 YEAH!". See the rules that Tron set up, cover mostly debates, are in place to keep people from running in circles with stupid arguments, and keep tempers from flaring up when someone refuses to acknowledge garbage writing for the sole truth.

Now on the other hand, the rules that your whining about, are pretty much there to give the forum order, and keep the members from turning the forum into something that it was never set up to be. Now in cases where someone repeatedly sets up NON vs threads, that obviously have no place on this particular forum, then it's shut down. But in this particular case, the thread in question doesn't really belong anywhere else any more than here, and it's not bothering anyone but you, so why shouldn't it stay?

Also, to everyone else, this guy is just looking to cause trouble, AGAIN so please ignore him. He's already ruined several different threads by having them go off topic and be shut down, so unless you want him to feel like he can do that at will, just by trolling, pay him NO attention. You see, this guy is actually that guy Bastion who got banned not that long ago for throwing a B*TCH FIT, and spamming several threads until they became unreadable. Notice the similarities with the spamming, the trolling, and the general hatred of the NO PIS rule.

You see, this WHOLE thing is over the Phoenix(I know WTF, but watcha gonna do). He's pissy because he thinks the Phoenix Force can take the Living Tribunal, and he can't convince anyone otherwise. That's what started the infamous night of spamming that got him banned before. At this point he's just trying to get back at everybody by pissing people off SO DON'T LET HIM DO IT. Just rob him of the attention he so desperately craves, and maybe he will find something better to do.
Now back on topic....

1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall? Probably

3.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him? Never really thought about that one, I don't know.

4.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability? I think so.

5.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode? I'm not sure on this one, since the shield has vibranium properties, it might absorb the kinetic energy without retaining the charge.

6.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin? Yes

7.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare? Die, No. Feel Pain, yeah.

8.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space? Only with something to run on.

H. S. 6
Because he's a n00b. It makes him feel big because his posts are big.
Originally posted by Devil Lance
casue he wants to feel special laughing

laughing

David_Richards

S.G,

wether you ignore me or nto I will keep posting. and rules are rules, you ethier follow them ALL or none at all.

Sub_Mariner
His Mummy will tuck him into bed tonight, or they will be sat round the dinner table.

What Did You do today?

I got owned multiple times.

I see, well you always were a retard.

David_Richards
More useless insults. LOL

Sub Mariner,

S.G
His Mummy will tuck him into bed tonight, or they will be sat round the dinner table.

What Did You do today?

I got owned multiple times.

I see, well you always were a retard. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

I love that i can take the thread off topic so basically its ruined and I win by default. LOL

H. S. 6
Teehee. He's still posting, even though everyone has him ignored.

How cute.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

All and your posting abotu how your ignoring me, so even with me ignored I still effect you. LMAO

badabing
Teehee. He's still posting, even though everyone has him ignored.

How cute.
It's very special. laughing

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

So if the thread isnt moved, your posts and my posts will take it off topic and ruin it anyways.

H. S. 6
It's very special. laughing

laughing out loud

Devil Lance
whats that David? I can't understand what your saying

Sub_Mariner
Not really because we have the dupe thread i made.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

yeah but the same thign is happening there too

Soleran
Originally posted by Devil Lance
whats that David? I can't understand what your saying

Ditto

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

And yet you still care enought to post.

S.G
Is he quoting himself again ? laughing

Sub_Mariner
That's all he does no expression

I read his posts for fun, i just ignored him to shorten pages...

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

well this thread is now suffeciantly ruined.

badabing
That's all he does no expression

I read his posts for fun, i just ignored him to shorten pages...
It'a amazing how much shorter the threads are without his posts. Luckily the mods can edit out his post like they did when he was Bastion.big grin

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

And i just come back and do it again.

xmarksthespot
I'd imagine it would slowly deform.
Yes.
No she's apparently completely immune since her resurrection.
He could make an explosion, but couldn't make it explode per se.
Feel pain.
I think so.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.