Ghost rider vs the joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between ghost rider and the joker?

Innerhype
What the... well if GR use that stare Joker'll just laugh at him

But then Ghost Rider will just kill him with little-to-no fight back *shrug*

Space M ummy
not a whole lot the joker can really do to Ghost Rider- GR can heal/regenerate from nearly everything, has superhuman strength, etc. would be kind of fun to watch for one to two panels, though.

Tassadar
Ghostrider beats the crap out of Joker like Batman wishes he could.

lando005
i think the pentance stare would work on joker

Sam Z
Originally posted by Innerhype
What the... well if GR use that stare Joker'll just laugh at him

Yeah, that's what i think as well.

blind faith
Ghost Rider whoops his ass. End of story.

lando005
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah, that's what i think as well.
there's nothing to show that it wouldnt (not that i'm aware of anyway)

The Fake Macoy
Does this count as a spite thread? There's nothing Joker can do to hurt Ghost Rider, and the penance stare would destroy Joker, as would any of Ghost Rider's abilities.

Tassadar
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Does this count as a spite thread? There's nothing Joker can do to hurt Ghost Rider, and the penance stare would destroy Joker, as would any of Ghost Rider's abilities.

PS wouldnt do anything ot Joker, he's insane. Your right about everything else though.

lando005
Originally posted by Tassadar
PS wouldnt do anything ot Joker, he's insane. Your right about everything else though.
MM made joker saine for a few moments so judging off that it is possible that the ps would work on him

Grimm22
Joker's insane but he isnt immune to Penatence Stare no expression

That said, GR dosent even need PS to beat the crap out of Joker

Alfheim
this thread sux...

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1031520

Ultraman Baltan
Joker's sheer awesomeness wins the fight. Very few can actually beat Joker. These are the few that can actually be better than Joker.

Batman
Green Goblin
Punisher
Spiderman

The rest will ALWAYS die to him.

Innerhype
Originally posted by grey fox

Wow, that was cool big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Joker's sheer awesomeness wins the fight. Very few can actually beat Joker. These are the few that can actually be better than Joker.

Batman
Green Goblin
Punisher
Spiderman

What about Jason Tood ?

Sam Z

How did you...

General Kon-El
Ghost Rider

NiņoAraņa

Batman
Green Goblin
Punisher
Spiderman

blink what are you smoking, i want some confused , joker isnt as high as everyone thinks, sure he's insane and with prep could take down a whole lotta small timers, but that list should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger

Ultraman Baltan
What about Jason Tood ?

Nope. Joker beat him with a crowbar and then blew him up. Jason Todd can do whatever he wants to Joker now, but ever since that faithful day, Joker will always be above Jason.

Ultraman Baltan

NiņoAraņa
Nuh uh. Only those are the ones above Joker at this point. Even GALACTUS will die. Oh, I forgot one! One sec.

heh, sorry, sarcasim got past me laughing embarrasment

Ultraman Baltan

Batman
Green Goblin
Punisher
Spiderman
G1 Unicron
Grimlock
BW Megatron

Ultraman Baltan

NiņoAraņa
Who ever said it was sarcasm?

please tell me you're joking..... confused

Ultraman Baltan

NiņoAraņa
laughing laughing laughing laughing dam internet!! i can't descipher sarcasim through typing!! laughing

grey fox

Grimlock pwns everyone ,it's a fact of life.

Ultraman Baltan

NiņoAraņa
Who ever said it was sarcasm?

ok..officailly not funny anymore roll eyes (sarcastic) ...point in blank...Joker gets pwned 10/10

Ultraman Baltan

lando005
I wasn't TRYING to be funny in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic)
you realize how retarded you statments sound right

Mider999
enough of this you all think joker's a small timer righttttt

thats why he pawns lex luthor over and over even finding out how to use the philosophy stone in moments while luthor was trying for months, and thats not the only time, luthors been at deaths door thanks to the joker a few times.

joker took over half the world in joker's last laugh, with thirty minutes prep

ra's al ghoul asked for his help you know ra's al ghoul the same guy who almost took down the entire JLA

he's also the same guy who has almost killed bats and has had the chance to many times, he's crippled batgirl, and killed jason todd, if you say joker is a small timer what does that make batman, i mean thats just not really that logical does batman have probs with joker cause its fun and he got nothing better to do or is batman who is probably the smartest member of the JLA actually have a intellectual equal in this maniac we know as the joker

joker also once put slade down long enough to escape.

he injected some of his venom into Wonder Women

His venom infected some pretty big dogs too, including lex luthor, doomsday, new gods but ok whatever, the goddess circe, i wont pretend thats not far fetched, but none the less he still did it to luthor and doomsday, and solomon grundy.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lando005
you realize how retarded you statments sound right

You realize how reported you are, right?

lando005
Originally posted by Mider999
enough of this you all think joker's a small timer righttttt

thats why he pawns lex luthor over and over even finding out how to use the philosophy stone in moments while luthor was trying for months, and thats not the only time, luthors been at deaths door thanks to the joker a few times.

joker took over half the world in joker's last laugh, with thirty minutes prep

ra's al ghoul asked for his help you know ra's al ghoul the same guy who almost took down the entire JLA

he's also the same guy who has almost killed bats and has had the chance to many times, he's crippled batgirl, and killed jason todd, if you say joker is a small timer what does that make batman, i mean thats just not really that logical does batman have probs with joker cause its fun and he got nothing better to do or is batman who is probably the smartest member of the JLA actually have a intellectual equal in this maniac we know as the joker

joker also once put slade down long enough to escape.

he injected some of his venom into Wonder Women

His venom infected some pretty big dogs too, including lex luthor, doomsday, new gods but ok whatever, the goddess circe, i wont pretend thats not far fetched, but none the less he still did it to luthor and doomsday, and solomon grundy.
still to say that the joker would own everyone else in comicdome aside from the tiny list of people makes people seem down right crazier than him

Mider999
well im not saying he could own everyone but with prep the guys very dangerous one of the most dangerous minds IN DC i wont say any less.

lando005
i wouldnt hold that too highly dc has a way of overdoing things like that with a lot of their characters... unless you really belive batman could sneak up on someone with supermans level of senses

long pig
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1036460

It's SO TRUE!

Tassadar
Originally posted by lando005
still to say that the joker would own everyone else in comicdome aside from the tiny list of people makes people seem down right crazier than him

???????????????????

guy222
Angel of Death FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
Penance stair won't work On the Joker. He doesn't even know or care for what he's doing. He's insane. As for this fight, It's totally out of character to put these two together. joker is a prep God. Without it, There is no fight.

guy222
why won't the stare work

burning him will destroy him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.