Ion runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Current Ion has three hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Supergirl
2) Perrikus
3) Tanaraq Sasquatch
4) Odin
5) Wonder Woman w/Godwave and no weapons
6) Superman 1 Million (with Lois's life in his hand)
7) Anti-Monitor
8) White Crown of Phoenix

Demonic Phoenix
If he gets past 6, I say 7 stops him.

I watch Pokemon
He gets to 7.

King_Mungi
gets to 7 or 8, I need some help on defining his top power as it's been awhile. He may ever well take Anti-Monitor.

Thanos_THOTU

hulkrulz

Avalonofthewind
He may clear the gauntlet.
Anti monitor at full power would be the biggest challenge and possibly the only stopping point.

UniOmni
Current Ion?? Stops at 4.

Classic Ion??
White Crown and AM are the ones to beat, and White Crown is still hella up there in power.

Top 1% is where she ranks.

Albino Predator
bye g2g

long pig
This whole Ion thing brings back bad memories....

I mean, you love a "male friend" with all of your heart, you give him your soul and what does he do? He changes his name and leaves without a damn goodbye.

Ion, you WHORE!

UniOmni
Originally posted by long pig
This whole Ion thing brings back bad memories....

I mean, you love a "male friend" with all of your heart, you give him your soul and what does he do? He changes his name and leaves without a damn goodbye.

Ion, you WHORE!

Yeah i know.

Ion was a KMC mainstay......

But now he went and got himself a life!! sad

I haven't seen my girlfriend in weeks!! I wonder if we're still dating......................................... confused

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King_Mungi
gets to 7 or 8, I need some help on defining his top power as it's been awhile. He may ever well take Anti-Monitor.
he told Hal (Spectre) that he could easily rewrite the whole universe without any effort he was both omnipotent and omnipresent he was able to exist outside of reality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.